Categories :
Hours:
8:00 to 5:00 Monday thur Friday

Culligan Water Conditioning

Company Profile

Eastern Ontario Water Technology Ltd. is a full service franchise of Culligan International Inc. with offices, warehouses and distributor centers in Ottawa, Kingston, Brockville, Cornwall, Pembroke and in Quebec (Vaudreuil-Dorion). Our company is family owned since 1968, and the third generation is now in charge of the management and operations of the corporation.

more...
Servicing:

Brockville ON, South Glengarry ON, Kingston ON, Nepean ON, Pembroke ON, Vaudreuil-Dorion QC, Ottawa ON, Cornwall ON, Petewawa ON, Hawkesbury ON, Clarence Creek ON, Montreal QC, Shawville QC, Almonte QC, Gatineau QC

Reviews for Culligan Water Conditioning

Dec 12, 2013, Prescott

To say we are totally pleased would be an understatement! Culligan water softener is preforming as Ralph explained it would and more,funny how more rewarding it is doing the dishes,they sparkle now and looks like we will delay that new washing machine the old has a new lease on life. Pleased with Ralph's presentation the the simple way the contract instalment where done,but then any one using "Mac" is a fan of ours. The installation was easy as well,technician was on time,polite and professional. Though out we felt we had made the right decision.

Dec 05, 2013, Saint-Lazare

I live in the country in St Lazare Quebec, with my own well for water. they water was always of good quality but in recent years the level of rust/iron was getting problematic. i finally installed a Culligan Air Max unit. Pami, the sales representative was very informative. The installation was of the highest professional standards. And the end result was amazing. The water is crystal clear; the taste has improved, our laundry looks brighter/whiter; dishes are cleaner, and the toilet bowl and bathtub are crystal clear. i highly recommend this unit.

Nov 19, 2013, Old Toronto

Our area of service is in the vaudreuil-soulanges area in Montreal**not sure why it says Ottawa.. We met Pami our Culligan Service representative after having been recommend to him by our Pediatrician since our son and my husband suffer from eczema. I can honestly say that I was affraid it was going to be a type of gimmick but after being reasusre by Pami and hearing all the reviews we signed up and got our system installed. It has now been 2 weeks and WOW what an INCREDIBLE difference!! Not only on the taste of our water but the texture of the water, my hair is not as dry, the boys see a big difference with their skin its just night and day. Is it worth the investment absolute, would we go with anyone other then Culligan never. The after sales services is amazing and the product speaks for itself. Thank you to the entire Culligan team! Stephanie

Nov 03, 2013

Almonte has hard water; everyone here should have a water softener. I moved into my brand new home on Sep. 27 and my Culligan water softener was installed on Oct. 16. In that short time there was already a build up of hard water stain around the taps in the kitchen and bathroom sinks. A little vinegar and elbow grease removed that and there has been no more accumulation of hard water stain since. And, there is no more scum floating in my tea!!! I also like the option Culligan offers to purchase over time rather than paying the full amount up front and still having the option of paying it off whenever you want.

Company Response:
Sue Glad you are enjoying your tea and the many benefits of quality water. We know you'll be very satisfied for many years to come. We have a number of options both equipment and payment choices (renting programs, financing) to suit all of our customers and their needs. Welcome to the Culligan family.

Sep 09, 2013, Ottawa

We have been dealing with the Ottawa branch of Culligan, and their sales rep, David Anderson, for over 8 years. We have purchased new Culligan softening equipment (softener, pressure tank, iron extractor, reverse osmosis, UV) over time and Dave has always gone above and beyond the call of duty for us. Whether it's taking the extra time to make sure that we are comfortable with our purchase, offering helpful and cost-effective solutions, and using the breadth of his experience to provide us with helpful information after the sale, we cannot thank Dave enough for his time, competence, kindness and expertise. We are so fortunate to deal with David and we know that our level of satisfaction is very much a result of Dave's efforts.

Company Response:
Thank you so very much for the great praise on David and the Culligan products, we work hard to ensure top notch products and service.We couldn't be happier that you get to experience all of what Culligan has to offer and we thank you for the many years you have been apart of the Culligan family.

Sep 03, 2013, Ottawa

I have been renting a water filtration system from Culligan for about one year because of iron and sulphur in my water. Throughout the year, I have made at least 5 service calls because the system kept breaking. It even had to be replaced once and the “new” one kept breaking too. I have been left with dirty, orange water for weeks at a time because no one was available to come service the machine any sooner, not to mention without any credit towards my monthly payment. I am sick of paying for a product that doesn’t even work half the time. Poor service and poor quality product; I don't recommend this company to anyone.

Company Response:
This is our third attempt to make contact with you, I have tried to search our system to contact you but have little information provided. We would like to rectify your situation, if you could please contact our Ottawa office at 613-225-7022 and ask to speak to Les Orr our Sales Manager we can look further into your account.

Aug 30, 2013, Elgin

We, my wife and I have had a great experience from salesman to installation to follow up and would recommend this service to anyone interested in a water softener for their home.

Company Response:
Michael its great to hear about your positive experience with our Water Technologist Tom and our installer John. We are glad that we were able to provide you with what suited your needs with our rental water softener. We welcome you and your wife to the Culligan family and thank you for your support.

Jun 23, 2013, Rockland

We moved to a house that uses well water and needed to add a water softener but had a very restricted budget due to move in costs. Jason came to the house and he explained various options and we selected a re-conditioned rental unit that was installed very quickly. It works great; Culligan and Jason have followed up to ensure all is well and we are extremely pleased with the service.

Company Response:
Rod we are so happy that you had an enjoyable experience with Jason, he is an expert in water treatment equipment and the Rockland area. We look forward to the many years of your family enjoying the benefits of quality water.

Jun 20, 2013, St-Eugène

Merci to Mathieu Drouin for the excellent service he gave us in order to change our water treatment system. We wanted a system more efficient and less cost with the electricity. Mathieu came to our house in St-Eugène. Very Professional and he knows perfectly his products. He analysed the water and our actuel system and proposed us a new one that respond to our needs. Mathieu did his follow up and we are going to have a new system installed next week. Very satisfy with the excellent service that Mathieu provided us.

Company Response:
Jean-Pierre we appreciate your wonderful review. We are very proud of Mathieu, along with our other Water Technologists and stand behind them with on going training and support to ensure you, our customer receives the best service. At Culligan each customer is an individual, we listen, analyze, and make recommendations based on your needs. We can't wait for you to start enjoying the benefits of your high efficiency water softener.”

Jun 18, 2013, NORTH GOWER

The Culligan Man arrived in my home mere days after my call to the office. As I live outside the city limits, I am used to waiting a little longer for service appointments. Mick tested my water and checked my old system (not a Culligan), but also tested my filtered water jug with enthusiasm! Even though we had no interest in a reverse osmosis, he was happy to test our filtered water and tell us the results. Obviously, this is a man who enjoys his line of work! He provided us with two different options for the softener, and asked questions relating to our expectations of living in this house. Once we chose our model, he presented incredible financing options options (he had me at 0%!) Less than a week later, josh arrived to complete our installation, explanation, and gift us with free bags of salt. We noticed an immediate difference in the feel of the water and our skin. Even the baby is silkier! Christine, at the office, has stick handled the entire process and done follow up. We have been promised service reminders by email to ensure that, whatever the system needs to stay in perfect shape is done, but we, first time parents of a very active little man, do not have to remember! There is already enough on our minds. Thank you, Culligan Man (and Woman!)

Company Response:
We're very pleased to welcome Rosy & Todd to our Culligan family, and thank you, we appreciate your honest review and wonderful comments. Its great to hear about your pleasant experience with our Water Technologist Mick, the quick professional installation completed by Josh and the immediate benefits of your quality of water has on your family. Rosy, Todd and the little man, we know you'll be enjoying the many benefits of your quality water for many years to come. Thank you again for welcoming Culligan into your home

Company Profile

We proivde equipment and services for residential, commercial and industrial needs. Whether you have rust/iron stains, hard water spots, bad tasting/smelly water, acid stains, we have the solution to your problem. We offer a FREE in home comprehensive water analysis by our trained Water Technologist with no obligation to all of our customers. Our offices are staffed with experienced and factory trained service technicians responding to the needs to our broad client base. Our large fleet of over 51 vechicles handles our service and distribution requirements.

Our bottling plant in Brockville produces over 750,000 - 18 litre bottles of delicious Culligan Drinking Water per annum. We provide delivery to homes, offices, industrial and retail locations.

In addition we also rent, rent to own, and finance our water treatment equipment at competitive rates. We offer a FREE comprehensive water analysis with no obligation to all of our customers. Salt delivery to all our residential and industrial customers is also available at very competitive prices.

Products & Services

Products
Water Softeners, Drinking Water Systems, Total Home Systems, Water Filtration Systems, Coolers & Bottle Water, Bottle Free Coolers, UV Systems, Filters, Accessories, Pumps & Pressure Tanks.
Services
Free Water Analysis, Residental & Commercial Applications, Repair Services, Portable Exchange & Rebed Services, Rental Services, Automatic Delivery Service,
Brands
Culligan. We will gladly service all other brands.
Specialties
Water Filtration, Iron Removal, Water Softening, Sulphur Removal, Portable Exchange, Repairs & Maintenance, UV Systems, Pumps & Pressure Tanks.

Credentials & Financial Information

1968
Cash, Credit Card, Cheque, Financing
NSF,
BBB, CBWA
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!