Category :
132-250 Shawville Boulevard SE Calgary , AB T2Y 4N2
Owner/Manager:
Alan Fisher

Integra Inspection Services

Company Profile A full service, professional home inspection company serving Calgary and area since 2005. We include Infrared Thermal imaging on all our inspections.

You Might Also Consider

Diamond Home Inspection

diamondHI logo.jpg

Egbert just completed a home inspection on a potential rental property that I was looking at. I found his service to be...

gordon from Calgary 1 Nov 29, 2013

Reviews for Integra Inspection Services

Mar 26, 2014, Carstairs

We engaged Integra in May of 2012 when we purchased a home in Carstairs. the inspection was very well done and Alan answered all of my questions. My parents purchased a place in Didsbury this month, and Integra was able to fit them into a tight time schedule and provided a top notch report that was key in ensuring the purchase was right for them. I absolutely recommend Alan and team!

Company Response:
Thank you for your review. Our entire team prides itself on providing the most accurate information we can so you can make an informed decision. Enjoy your new home.

Sep 10, 2013, Calgary

Alan was great! He was on time and got to work right away on the home inspection. He told us what he found throughout the inspection and answered all questions we had. Due to his thoroughness, he found a big problem and we didn't purchase the property as a result. Finding that information out before we bought the house saved us thousands. Would recommend him to anyone.

Company Response:
Thank you for taking the time to post your comments. We are glad we could be a part of your decision. We look forward to the opportunity of working with you again.

Sep 04, 2013, Calgary

We hired Integra Inspection Services (Alan Fisher) to perform a home inspection in January 2012. We were completely satisfied with the results. The price may be a bit higher than what you'd typically expect - this is because the house was not within the city limits. Alan encouraged us to follow him and ask questions throughout the inspection. Now, having spent 1.5 years in this house, we can see that he had identified all the issues that were somewhat significant. We would definitely use Alan's services again and recommend him to anyone.

Company Response:
Thank you for taking the time to post your review. Glad to hear you're enjoying your new home.

May 13, 2012, CALGARY

We had a home inspection performed when buying our house. We were referred to Integra by a close friend, and were very happy with the service. The inspection was very thorough and we were provided with a incredibly detailed report. Not only did he provide us with detailed explanations of what needed to be addressed but he provided us with detailed diagrams of how the problem areas should be properly fixed. We would highly recommend Integra to anyone.

Mar 23, 2012, Calgary

Had a home inspection done on a newer house in Calgary and couldn't have been happier with the service provided. I spent the whole time (~2.5 - 3.0 hrs) with the inspector, and he was meticulous. He was very knowledgable and came armed with all the necessary tools and more (i.e., thermal imaging camera). He took the time to explain everything he was doing, and why, as well as making many suggestions for preventative measures I could take myself, or where professional help would be more more appropriate. I couldn't be more pleased with the money spent, and will continue to recommended Integra to others.

Helpful? Yes No
This review has been flagged for verification.
Miguel Sanchez in Calgary Jan 19, 2012
Why am I seeing this?

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!