Category :
1717 Bayview Avenue East York , ON M4G
Owner/Manager:
Paul Lussier

Parallele Interiors

Company Profile Parallele Interiors is a family business that was established in 1980. We specialize in home decor and accessories with window coverings being our specialty.

You Might Also Consider

416-SO-CLEAN

416-SO-CLEAN did an excellent and thorough job cleaning carpets and ducts that had been through significant renovations...

Katherine from Toronto 1 Apr 08, 2014

Reviews for Parallele Interiors

Show:

Jul 04, 2010, Toronto

We needed a blind installed in one of our bedrooms, but I was concerned that the window was so small, and that the job might be so insignificant, I wouldn't be able to get anyone to come out, take measurents, and install the blind. Apparently, Parallele is used to jobs big and small, because they didn't bat an eyelash when I told them about the job. The owner came promptly, and did a fantastic job hanging the blind. My only (minor) complaint is that they didn't have a HUGE variety of blue binds to choose from (I guess blue is passé?)

Feb 10, 2010, Toronto

Paul the owner measured, made and also installed our blinds in two large main floor bay windows. We've had nothing on these windows since we installed them ten years ago, but decided it was time to get a little privacy (sorry Gladys). The product is high quality and the installation very simple. It's nice to deal with a local company that we know has been around for a few years.

Jan 23, 2010, Toronto

We recently had lamanite floors installed within our condominium and were looking for an area rug to enhance the look. We dropped into Parallele Interiors and were amazed at the selection they carried. The staff were extremely friendly and knowledeable. Thanks to everyone for making this small project a huge success!

Helpful? Yes No

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!