Uxbridge Tree Service
Is this your company? Claim it FREE!Claim This Listing
Expand your profile, get notified when reviews are posted, and start managing your online reputation!
You Might Also Consider
I was very pleased with the trimming of my cedar hedge and Juniper tree. Al did a great job and cleaned up after the work...Raymond8 in North York 4
Reviews for Uxbridge Tree Service
We had a large Maple tree overhanging our deck and close to hydro wires as well. We needed a long thick branch removed. Uxbridge Tree service safely removed the branch for us , thus removing the danger of the hydro wires. A job well done thank you0 of 0 people found this review helpful.
- Approximate cost of services:
My next door neighbour has a tree which overhangs our pool and property. Earlier this fall the owners had their half of the tree pruned and it left the tree severely lopsided so I thought it might fall on the house if there was a strong wind. I asked 3 companies for estimates to cut my side of the tree back as much as possible. I gave the same instructions to all three companies when I asked for the estimates but 2 of them gave estimates that included cutting the actual tree down so it was no more than 20 ft above both properties. The 2 estimates were between $150 and $225 higher than Uxbridge Tree Service. I was not prepared to pay to have my neighbours tree cut down so instead of asking the 2 companies for new estimates for what I wanted done, I chose Uxbridge Tree Service because their estimate only included what I wanted done and they indicated that would make the tree safe and limit its growth over my property. They came the day after I obtained a release from the owner of the property next door. The other 2 companies had told me they would not be able to prune the tree for at least a few weeks. They had completed the job in less than an hour and cleaned up all the wood and leaves they had taken down. They removed a few entire limbs on my side of the tree and cut back some of the higher branches as well. They did a professional job that I was very please with. Next year the tree should not grow over my property except toward the top of the tree. In the past this tree has grown very quickly and now the branches that were overhanging my property were completely gone. If I have to have this tree or any other pruned again, I will hire this company for their honesty, speed and professionalism. This company is a member of Landscape Ontario0 of 0 people found this review helpful.
- Approximate cost of services:
- What could this company do to improve their services?
- I can't think of anything to improve on what they already do.
- Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?
- Make sure you get more than one estimate and that the estimate is for what you want done. If the company changes what you want done then ask them for reasons why they can't do what you ask them to do. There sometimes is a reason they have to do more or less than what you want done but always find out why the estimate is not for what you ask. I trusted Uxbridge Tree Service because they were very professional and explained what they needed to do and why before I hired them. The other 2 companies had no explanation for including the extra work they had recommended
The reviews on this page are the subjective opinion of the Author and not of Home Stars Directory Inc.