Category :

You Might Also Consider

On Side Restoration Services Ltd - Burnaby

5.5

6 Reviews

We had a leak from an outside deck that wrecked our living room .OnSide totally renovated the room including new ceiling,...

Eric Hoover from Vancouver 2 Feb 21, 2013

Reviews for Belfor Restoration Services

Jan 30, 2013, Delta

In part of a strata claim Belfor was the company used to help repair my home when my washing machine water tank leaked. The response from them were fast, however when it came to change the carpets, workers were not diligent. I ended up with different colour carpets and the cuts were obvious.

Aug 02, 2012, Saint Albert

Belford although very detailed and late in coming did a great job at cleaning up our basement. We waited 2 weeks for them to show up but once they did they definitely got the job done and well!

Mar 08, 2012, Saint Albert

Came highly recommended by Adjuster. Didn't adequately supervise day laborers which resulted in damage to our property. Anything not properly cleaned or repaired or any damage they did was deemed a "pre-existing condition". Spoke to rep from this company the day we signed papers to hire them. From that point on, they never returned our calls or emails & would only speak directly with the Adjuster. When problems arose and and we got nowhere with them, we contacted the Adjuster. The response was "Well, you hired them...."????? All in all, it was a HORRIBLE, STRESS FILLED EXPERIENCE!

Feb 10, 2012, Edmonton

they did a excellent job, they always called and advised they were going to be there. Sam was fantastic on the repairs, they fixed all my drywall and did some extra work, at a fair and reasonable price.

Dec 04, 2011, Vancouver

My basement got flooded last year from a rainstorm and they did everything for me within a week. Very helpful and pleasant and made sure as much as can be done was indeed done for us. Very quick and provided follow up and warranty. Definitely recommended

Nov 17, 2011, Delta

Very happy to see the positive feedback on Belfor (as I work there !) The staff and crews there are all hard workers hoping to help ease your mind and help in a difficult situation.

Nov 08, 2011, Delta

Review has Multiple Versions 1

Garburetor backed up and caused flood into our furnace room in the house. Water got into the cement foundation, which in turn caused hardwood to buckle. We had to have the flooring replaced in the Family Room. Insurance Company contacted Belfor who showed up very shortly thereafter. They were professional, acted promptly and removed all furnishings and accessories to an off-site location. Everything was packed in an orderly fashion. They arranged for cleanup and removal of the flooring within a week. They were attentive to the project and followed up with us immediately if we had any concerns. They were excellent to deal with at this very difficult time for us. In the end, we were very happy with the services provided. I would highly recommend them (but not to mother as she is no longer with us......bad question to use in this feedback!)

Jul 20, 2011, Edmonton

my hot water tank exploded and filled my basement with 3 inches of water. I heard about Belfor through my insurance company. They removed everything that was wet and they tested how Wet the drywalls were. And they brought in blower fans to dry the water. I was very satisfied with the work done and would recommend them.

Mar 05, 2011, Richmond

Belfor replaced our hardwood floor and completely removed our furniture. It was the entire main floor due to a water leak so they brought in a new hardwood to replace. They showed up on time, took great care of everything and made a disaster more painless and also promptly took care of it.

Mar 05, 2011, Maple Ridge

There was a fire in the unit above me and due to the sprinkler system we had water damage in our unit. They treated all our personal items with the utmost respect and everything was handled with detail and attention. Quick to answer on the phone and super easy to deal. with

Helpful? Yes No

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!