Categories :
Owner/Manager:
Holly Sereda

Boulevard Exteriors

Company Profile

For a limited time only 30% off your window order when combined with a full house residing package!!!

Boulevard Exteriors is a Calgary based company offering comprehensive home exterior services for over 25 years.

more...
Servicing:

Calgary and surrounding area.

Ardire, Okotoks, Cochrane, Chestermere

Reviews for Boulevard Exteriors

Apr 05, 2014, Calgary

We were extremely happy with the renovations from start to finish. The workmanship and attention to detail was exceptional. A big shout out to Mike the sider - he was fantastic. And Vanessa was very patient and helpful. Five star.

Company Response:
Hi Cathy Thank you for using Boulevard Exteriors for your Hardie Siding replacement. Mike our Siding Installer is a really great guy. Holly

Apr 02, 2014, Calgary

Everybody I dealt with from Vanessa to the workers were exceptional, professional and a pleasure to work with. Vanessa was more than helpfull from start to finish, John as well. As far as the actual job went the house looks terrific and the workers were hard working and considerate especially Joel who even assisted my 95 year old Mother with taking garbage out, getting the mail and up the stairs, he went above his duties on the job site, the workers were hard working that worked really long days and the clean up could not have been better. I got several quotes on this job and feel that Boulveard was clearly the right choice and would be happy to recomend them to anybody considering a home reno. My home looks like a new home and I am 200% pleased.

Company Response:
Thank you Cindy for using Boulevard Exteriors for your Hardie siding replacement. Our installers are great we appreciate the hard work they do. Boulevard is very proud of its team.

Mar 24, 2014, Calgary

Very good work, quick and efficient and everything was cleaned up after completion. Friendly workers that worked well as a team. No hesitation in recommending Boulevard Exteriors for your window replacement.

Company Response:
Thank you for using Boulevard Exteriors for your windows and your window installation.

Mar 21, 2014, Calgary

I would like to thank Vanessa, Holly, Matt, John, for the good service in compleating our house. Everybody was very professional, We love our new house and garage. I highly recommend Boulevard Exteriors to anyone.

Company Response:
Thank you Marcy for choosing Boulevard Exteriors for your siding installation. The weather this season in Calgary certainly was not favourable for Siding Installations and your patience was most appreciated. Thank you for being a great customer

Feb 07, 2014, Calgary

After deciding to update the siding and windows on my home, I researched several companies and chose Boulevard Exteriors . Vanessa was extremely helpful with helping me choose the right siding and windows. She listened to what I wanted and we went from there. Although the weather turned out to be very challenging, John and Holly somehow managed to complete it in time for Christmas, for which I was truly grateful. The work is very well done and I haven't got one complaint. The trades were very good and knowledgeable and knew what they were doing. My home looks great and I can only thank John and Holly for having done such a good job. I have no problem in recommending Boulevard Exteriors for any exterior renovations and will use them again, if I ever need a change. Thanks again, John, Holly and Vanessa, for a job very well done!!!

Company Response:
Hi Beverly Thank you very much. It was a pleasure meeting you, I love the new look on the front elevation of your home. Mike and Doug the installers enjoyed working at your jobsite. They let us know how well you treated them. Holly

Feb 06, 2014, Calgary

After interviewing a few companies to manage our outside renovation we decided on Boulevard. Right out of the gate they were very helpful in selecting materials and colors that blended in with our vision. Windows done in a day (thanks to an in between jobs stroke of luck) followed by front door and then engineered wood siding installed by Meticulous Mike who treats installations as they were his own home.. very impressed. Have recommended Boulevard to a couple of friends who also have gone ahead with them.Says a lot right there when you are comfortable enough to pass a name on based on experience that was nothing but positive.

Company Response:
Hi Pam & Dave Thank you it was a pleasure meeting you guys. You are great customers. It was a pleasure working with you on your home renovation project. Holly

Feb 05, 2014, Calgary

My experience with Boulevard Exteriors was fast and efficient from start to finish. Vanessa, Holly, Mike and the installation Crew made this a very pleasant experience. Hats off to Mike and his crew for their helpfulness and the fact that they actually took the time to clean up after themselves. I would use them again and would recommend them to friends and family. A great experience!

Company Response:
Thank you Happy from Calgary looking forward to working with you again.

Nov 14, 2013, Calgary

It was a wonderful experience dealing with this company. From Holly who booked the appointment, Vanessa who did the quote; to Abe who did the application. All are knowledgeable, friendly and very professional. The job was done in a timely manner and at a reasonable cost. The quality of work is VERY GOOD, This was a customer, who wasn't sure what they wanted but suggestions were made and the result is perfect. Thanks for everything. If I need any other work such as windows, doors I will be calling Boulevard Exteriors.

Company Response:
Thank you Mary It was a pleasure working with you, I hope we can be of service again in the future. Holly

Nov 14, 2013, Calgary

Blvd did a wonderful installation of siding and new deck on our 1960's home. We're pleased with the quality of product, and Mike is the best installation manager I've dealt with. Thorough, thoughtful. There were a few issues but they were dealt with efficiently. Blvd is not a get-in, get-out renovator - they truly want to improve the overall look of your property. Highly recommended!

Company Response:
Hi Cori thank you we are very happy with the new look of your home, little things can make such a big impression on the overall look. Holly

Oct 14, 2013, Innisfail

The job done by Boulevard was very professional. They didn't start the job until it was very clear, as to what we wanted. We would recommend them to our friends, with no hesitation.

Company Profile

Boulevard pairs personalized style with an outstanding service reputation, and elevates the standard in any home revitalization project - large or small. Boulevard assists home owners with the selection and installation of windows and doors, numerous siding options including James Hardie, Engineered and Vinyl Siding as well as Stone Facing.

When you chose Boulevard you get the experience you demand and the service you deserve. Give us a call for a free estimate today!

Products & Services

Products
Windows, Doors, Siding, Hardi Board, Stone Exteriors, Soffit and Fascia, Eavestrough.
Services
Sales and Installation
Styles
Vinyl Windows, Wood Windows, Metal Clad Windows, Casements, Sliders, Single and Double Hung windows. Steel, Wood and Fiberglass Doors
Specialties
Prefinished Painted or Stained Doors Expert Installation 1000's of Happy Customers!

Credentials & Financial Information

1984
10 Year Installation Warranty
Visa, Master Card, Check
City of Calgary Business LicenceProvince of Alberta Prepaid Contractor's LicenceGovernment of Al
BBB Accredited Member since 2000OEE Office of Energy Efficiency from Natural Resources Canada
No Minimum
PROJECT RATE
Free quotations provided by a qualified project advisor
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED
Extensive Manufacturer Warranty and 10 Year Installation Warranty

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!