Category :
Owner/Manager:
NO LONGER IN BUSINESS NO LONGER IN BUSINESS
Hours:
Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 5:00 pm

Weiss Windows & Doors Factory Direct Ltd.

Company Profile NO LONGER IN BUSINESS

You Might Also Consider

Gienow Windows & Doors

gienow logo.jpg

Built our home in 2008. We have had heat issues since the beginning. We checked our windows since they are extremely...

Jessica Zalai from Calgary 1 Mar 01, 2014

Reviews for Weiss Windows & Doors Factory Direct Ltd.

Show:

Nov 14, 2011, Edmonton

We had Weiss replace all of our windows. They came in at a very good price with excellent products. They delivered on time and the installers were extremely professional and did a great job installing the windows. We would definitely recommend Elliott and his team to anyone.

Nov 14, 2011, Edmonton

First off I would like to say how extremely pleased I am with my windows and doors! Elliott from the get go just seemed to fully understand mine and my husbands taste to a T. He was professional and passionate about his job, this alone had inspired us, since we had received quotes from about five different window companies who all seemed to just be going through the motions. It was so re assuring that the president of the company took his time out of his day to meet with us and provide us with a quote and a full explanation to any questions that arose. He had illustrated our front door for us, and it came out better than I ever could have imagined. My french doors are lovely and our windows are impeccable. We could not be happier. The installation process was quick and efficient, we did not even need to be there, which was nice to not have to miss work. The employees were trust worthy and helped to make a part of our home stunning. I strongly feel this company is very customer oriented, (which was a breath of fresh air for us, since we have been dealing with some awful vendors lately), it was nice to feel like we mattered, and mostly that it wasn't just a get the money and run company. Elliott, did not take our final payment until he personally came and did a walk through with us to ensure satisfaction. This company has been an absolute pleasure to work with, and we could not be happier. If you would like windows at an affordable price with great customer satisfaction, I would definitely recommend dealing with Weiss. We have already referred friends and family and will continue to do so. We are hoping to build a home in the near future and will definitely be back to contract work through Weiss again.

Angie F. in Edmonton Oct 27, 2011

Oct 04, 2011, DEVON

Extremely happy with product and installation service right from the estimating stage to final inspection. Good company, gentlemen installers and a very competitive price. My wife is happy with these doors and windows. She was not happy with the package we installed in 1988 when we built. Now she is.

Company Response:
Thank you Grant, I appreciate you and your Wife's endorcement. You are great people, and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Oct 04, 2011, ST ALBERT

From the very first meeting, Elliot was pleasant and respectful of us and our home. He was very accommodating in providing what we wanted, and made helpful suggestions. (This was a sharp contrast to another company who also provided a quote for the same product, but was very negative in all of their interactions with us.) When the workers came to install the door, they were very polite and professional. The work they did is high quality and we are very pleased with the results.

Company Response:
Thank you Kathy, We appreciate your patience during our raining summer months. Your Door looks simply elegant, and we were happy to do it for you.

Oct 02, 2011, ST ALBERT

When we ordered a new front door from Weiss Windows and Doors Factory Direct, Mr Weiss was THE ONLY contractor to take our business seriously- the other company's showrooms had the same products for more money but couldnot have cared less for our business. He came within afew days to take measurements and e-mailed photos of what a new door would look like WITH the total price. Although we did have to wait longer than promised for instalation, the door was installed expertly by competent and consciencious workers. We are very satisfied with the doors and the instalation - Thank you Mr.Elloitt Weiss !!

Helpful? Yes No
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?
SHOP AROUND !! the big stores wanted double $$ for less of a door
Company Response:
Thank you very much for your kind words. It was our pleasure meeting you and doing business with you. I know you will enjoy your amazing new entry system for many years to come.

Sep 10, 2011, St. Albert

I have been reading some of the reviews out there about Elliot Weiss and his company. He delivered on all of his promises with us. The workers were good and the product was excellent. My experience with Weiss Wiondows and Doors was great and had no issues. They replaced 11 windows and 2 doors. All are of great quality and our house looks fantastic. I don't know what the issue was in the other reviews as we had none of those issues. Hope this helps. Danny in St. Albert

Company Response:
Thank you Danny, and thank you for all the recommndations that you have passed on to us since your renovation.
J in Edmonton Aug 25, 2011
harvey in Sherwood park Jul 21, 2011

Jun 30, 2011

My husband and I gutted our kitchen and did a total renovation. However, halfway through, we realized that we had not planned on replacing the kitchen window, which desperately needed to be replaced. Knowing that a window takes 4 -6 weeks, we avoided ordering a window until way past the last minute. I found Weiss Windows and doors on Kijiji and responded to the ad. I had an instant response. I had a lot of questions and Mr. Weiss himself was my contact. He answered every question in a timely, explanatory manner. Long story short--I got a beautiful window in 4 DAYS which fit in beautifully with the end of my renovations. 4 days? Now THAT'S service. Thanks Weiss Windows!

Company Response:
Thank you very much for the kind words, we were happy to help!

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!