Category :
Hours:
M-W 9-6, Th-Fri 9-8, Sa 10-4, Su 11-3

Milton Hardwood Floors

Company Profile

With over 40 years of combined expertise, at Milton Hardwood Floors we pride ourselves in providing one on one home town service. Our volume purchasing power enables us to pass on the savings to our customers.

more...
Servicing:

Toronto, Missisauga, Oakville, Burlington, Rockwood, Guelph,Orangeville, Caledon, Aurora,Barrie, New Market, Pickering, Ajax, Markham,King City, Brampton, Milton, Brooklin, Wasaga,Scarbrough, Waterloo,Kitchener, Cambridge, Hamilton,Stoney Creek, Vaughn, Woodbridge, Campbellville

Reviews for Milton Hardwood Floors

Show:

Apr 17, 2014, Milton

All installers were very hard working, courteous, accomodating and friendly. I could not have been more happy with the work they performed. Project was completed with perfect detailed fit & finish in all respects. Selected "Vintage Hardwood" product line which has a fine high quality durable coat finish, allowing precision joint fit at seams. Final appearance is outstanding. Worth extra bit of money. Finally; You will be so very happy if you select Milton Hardwood. Gently moved furniture and cleaned up afterwards. Another reason: Important little details I did not think of in advance such as; Installers reminded me/requested I obtain soft underpads for all furniture legs which they attached before placing back on finished floors. A small but important detailed reminder, which comes only from Professional caring experience. They cared that much, where some other installers may not? After they left...floors gleamed of quality! So very happy.

Apr 08, 2014, Oakville

Milton Hardwood Flooring was the original installer of hardwood in our home that was built 8 years ago. When we wanted the carpeting replaced in the Master Bedroom we reached out to them and they matched the brand and shade of the original hardwood installed at time of construction. The transition from the existing hardwood hallway through to the MBR and walk in closet is seamless and it looks like the flooring was all done at the same time. I cannot say enough good things about Ed Arce and also his installation team led by Joe. BTW the install was done two days after the quote - in at 8:30 and out at 3:30pm. An expert and professional installation even with some challenges within the Walk In closet, followed by a complete clean up. Very pleased with the quality of product, workmanship and support. We highly recommend Milton Hardwood Floors and will use them again Kudos to all!

Dec 09, 2013, Mississauga

These people are amazing!! I got my floors installed from them and they are perfect , love love love it! Thanks Milton hardwood floors! I strongly recommend you to call them today for any of your hardwood floor needs!

Nov 26, 2013, Burlington

From the moment I walked into the showroom, Ricardo was incredibly helpful. He helped me find a solution that would coordinate with my existing flooring, found a STUNNING floor within my budget, and promptly returned my calls whenever I had a question. The installer, Eduard, actually cancelled personal plans to rush the install for me when plans changed with my reno. The installation itself was flawless. The floors are solid and feel like a tornado couldn't rip them up! I can't say enough about my experience. It's wonderful to have chosen such professionals who happen to be pretty great human beings as well.

Nov 21, 2013, Caledon

We purchased a new house direct from the builder. We were surprised to find out that our floors were installed by Milton Hardwood floors as they provided their workers as trades people to our subdivision of over 200 homes. During construction we would check up on the progress of our home and were very impressed that all the floors were done within 2 days in a house over 2600 ft. I could not point out any flaws in the quality of wood nor in the installation and it been 2 years. I've also spoken to neighbours about building issues with their homes and never has anyone complained about their floors. I did not have a choice as to who installed my floors but I would use them again and highly recommend them to others.

Nov 20, 2013, Mississauga

Richard at Milton is great to work with. He came out to measure and had some really usefull suggestions that I incorporated into the work. Kevin and his crew of five did the installation and worked very efficiently. Kevin included some really nice features at the joins that would not have occurred to me for which I am really grateful. Great work all around everyone.

Oct 31, 2013, Mississauga

I'm so happy with the start to finish process, my floors look amazing and I have Vikki at Milton to thank for that as she was great on helping us with our selection. The craftsmanship speaks for itself and I can not wait to show all our friends.

Company Response:
Thank you Michelle for your kind review. Very happy to hear that you are pleased with your flooring. Take care, from the Milton Hardwood Flooring Team.

Oct 29, 2013, Orangeville

We are very satisfied with the product we bought at Milton Hardwood floors and very happy with the job they have done installing the floors in our house. The price and the service met our expectations in witch we are happy about.

Company Response:
Hi Barbara, your review means a lot to us. Thank you kindly, from The Milton Hardwood Flooring Team

Oct 29, 2013, Etobicoke

I found Milton Hardwood floors online. I have been waiting to redo my floors throught my home and was hesitant due to horror stories I have heard from others. Milton Hardwood was very professional and friendly from the beginning of this process. They did an amazing job from start to finish. From helping me pick the floors which were best for my home/needs to the install. I am so happy with my new floors. They have really brigtened up my home.

Company Response:
Thank you for your review. Professionalism is what we stand by and we knew you would be happy with the results. All the best, from the Milton Hardwood Floor Team

Oct 29, 2013, Milton

I walked into Milton Hardwood Floors in Milton and Vikki helped me out with Great customer service and I had Hardwood floors in 2 days at a great price .I'm so excited and happy the way my house looks.. If anyone needs Hardwood Floors go to them. good quality wood as well Thanks Guys

Company Response:
Hi Denis, Your positive review means so much to us. Thank you. We are all happy that you are pleased with the work. From The Milton Hardwood Flooring Team.

Company Profile

Products & Services

Products
Hardwood Floors, Laminate, Cork,Leather Tiles, LVT, Touch up Kits, stains,
Services
Installation of Hardwood,Laminate,Cork ,Leather Floors.
Brands
Vintage Hardwood, Superior Floors, Torlys Smart Floors, Satin Finish Allure hardwood, Wickham Floors,Airwood Vents
Specialties
Install in 45 degree Angle,Border in rooms ,Herringbone

Credentials & Financial Information

WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!