Category :

Big Al's Texturing

You Might Also Consider

The Mudd Monkey

IMG_0777.JPG

I had my basement drywall installation and taping work done by Barry and his team. Very happy with the work. I picked him...

Yao in Calgary 2 Mar 27, 2014

Reviews for Big Al's Texturing

Sep 21, 2013, Calgary

They came and did a quote, but ended up saving us money by scaling back the project and doing only the work that was required to fix the job right then. Also patched up some 'do it yourself' mistakes in another room. Amazing service and technical job.

Apr 04, 2013, Calgary

Big Al's was contracted through my drywall contractor for the ceiling portion of our basement development. The initial time they came out, they worked very quickly and I was wrong to be impressed by that. The next day we noticed several areas where they had not sprayed the undercoat properly and it was streaky and missing patches. We had them come back and they repaired it by painting over the knockdown on half of the basement. Several weeks later we noticed more issues on the other half of the basement. They had to come back again and the only way to fix it was to paint over the knockdown on that half. All in all, 3 trips to do a 1000 sq ft basement and a great deal of inconvenience. Total lack of quality control I would never recommend this company!

Feb 22, 2013

We are very pleased with the quality of work done by Big Al's team. They were very punctual and proffesional, and the job was done on time and on budget. We would definately recommend Big Al's for all your drywall and ceiling needs.

May 02, 2012, Calgary

These guys came out right away to give me a quote. The price we agreed on was the price I paid. The work was done within days and looks great!

Jan 26, 2012, Calgary

This is not the first time we have used Big Al's. We like them and the work they do. The guy that came was very personable, worked hard, and was able to work around our schedule. On this project, they could have done a better job to start, but were willing to come back and do an excellent job (that the painter was happy with) so in the end it was a success. We will use them again.

Jan 19, 2012, Calgary

Big Al was a replacement drywaller that our contractor got for us (our original guy broke his arm when he was about to begin). He did a very good job, but getting him to show up on promised days at indicated hours was hit and miss. Mostly miss. If you're ok with that, he does a good job.

Nov 22, 2011, Calgary

We are really satisfied with Big Al's service. We have called at least 5 drywall companies to give us estimate for our big project. Most of them would not even call back after leaving messages and Big Al's was the only one who gave us enough confident to start the project. The lady who helped us schedule the estimation was very helpful and she followed our project really nicely. The crew finished our drywall taping and sanding very professionally. They finished the drywall for our 2-storey house renovation and we are really pleased with the end result. I would definitely hire them for any other future projects.

Feb 25, 2011, Calgary

All of the ceilings were stippled and I decided to have it removed. I was prepared for a disaster but I was surprised at how little mess there was when they finished. Friends have commented how great the flat ceilings look. The plastering was flawless. I would certainly hire them for future work. Workers showed up as scheduled and the job was completed when promised.

Helpful? Yes No

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!