Category :
Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs
Address:
637 Victoria Street North Kitchener , ON N2H5G4

Ashton Pools Ponds & Spas

Is this your company? Claim it FREE!

Claim This Listing

Expand your profile, get notified when reviews are posted, and start managing your online reputation!

You Might Also Consider

Home & Leisure Premium Wholesale

7.7

9 Reviews

Hello I would just like to let you know how pleased we are with the service we have received at home and leisure for our...

Carolyn Witmer from Cambridge 1 Mar 29, 2014

Reviews for Ashton Pools Ponds & Spas

Show:

Aug 07, 2013, Kitchener

Great service and great products. I had been looking for a hot tub for over a year and kept coming back to Ashton for info and just to look. When the time was right I purchased a Max spa. Great fun for the family. I keep going back for information and spa products.

Feb 25, 2013, Kitchener

A few years ago we were looking for a hot tub. We visited many stores in the region and outside. The team at Ashton was very nice, knowledgeable, professional and asked our needs, were not pushy and did not try to sell us what we didn't need. The service after the sale was excellent also, making sure everything was running properly. I would definitely recommend Ashton!

Feb 11, 2013, Kitchener

This past summer we began our search for a hot tub. It can be a bit daunting, with all of the options available out there. To be honest I was getting a little tired of what I saw the 'slick traveling salesman' approach I seemed to be getting from most of the spa stores we encountered while doing our research. We visited Ashton Pools Ponds and Spas several times in coming to our final decision. The staff were always helpful, knowledgeable and just pleasant to deal with. I was particularly impressed that Jim didn't once bad mouth his competitors (a tactic I found all too common in our search), rather, he focused on why the MAAX tub he recommended would best suit our needs. In addition to this, his pricing was very competitive, the spa was delivered on time, and the delivery/installation guys were great. In short, exceptional service, and we got a great product that is a perfect fit for us. I will continue to recommend Ashton to anyone who asks.

Feb 09, 2013, Breslau

Ashton Pools have been looking after our spa for 8 years. After trying several other companies that could not be relied on Ashton was a breath of fresh air. They know what they're doing and they show up when they say will. This past year we moved into a new home, with a pool. Ashton serviced our needs and provided a lot of great advice for us novice pool owners. Thank-you Mike and Melissa. The new home did not have a spa so naturally we went to Ashton and were not disappointed. A great spa and first class set up! I highly recommend Ashton.

Feb 04, 2013, Kitchener

We purchased a hot tub from Ashton Pools 7 years ago after a long search for the right tub from the right people. We could not be happier with our decision. Jim and Melissa were very up front about everything related to the purchase, installation and use of the tub. There was NO hard sell. Additionally, their installation and service people were excellent and very professional. I've not had many issues with the tub but when we have, Ashton Pools has always been there to help quickly and cost effectively. If we ever decide to buy a pool, we will go to Ashton Pools.

Feb 03, 2013

Last year, we did allot of searching around before replacing our old hot tub. Their line up of the MAAX Collection hot tubs gave us a better choice than other stores. Ashton Pools offered us better choices in size & quality designed Hot Tub Spas at reasonable price. Bev was instrumental in us getting into the right spa to fit our own personal needs. Right from the start everyone at Aston Pools where friendly professionals including their home installation grew. We would recommend Ashton pools for their fine line of Hot Tub Spas and their friendly knowledgeable service.

Feb 02, 2013, Waterloo

I always wanted a tub but my wife was leery of having dry skin and the smell of chlorine. I investigated many local companies and models. I was sold on the design, quietness and efficiency of the Maxx unit handled by Ashton Pools and my wife was pleased with the many options. After visiting the showroom, her worries of smell etc. were eased and we went ahead with the purchase. The installation by Ashton Pools was on time and Mike was amazing putting it all together. A previous reviewer stated that Mike was welcome to their home any time and I agree completely. We’ve had the tub for 2 years now and my wife loves it as much as I. The chemicals are kept to a minimum and I’m surprised how little maintenance is requires. In the summers, we turn the heater off and use the spa as a refreshing plunge pool. We continue to utilize Ashton for water samples and purchasing of supplies. Our tub gets used several times a week and our only regret is not getting it sooner. I have no problems recommending a hot tub to those who aren’t sure and Ashton Pools for their service.

Feb 01, 2013, Cambridge

We purchased our first Hot Tub from Bev 2 years ago. We had done alot of shopping around. Bev was instrumental in selling us the right product. We have had a couple of manufacture recalls that Bev and Mike took care of 10++!! Would very much recommend them. Honest, genuine and reliable.

Jan 31, 2013, Conestogo

We have been very pleased with Ashton Pool's service and friendly atmosphere. They fixed our 15 year old hot tub a couple of times. Their technician was excellent and very helpful in explaining the problems. We totally trust their honesty and service.

Jan 31, 2013, Kitchener

Greg and myself went to many hot tub places to look for a hot tub for our back yard. Finally after may weeks, we went into Ashton Pools and found the tub we were looking for. We could not believe the price they gave us and the service with Beverly was amazing. We did have to call them once it was installed as we were hearing a buzzing noise, and they came out within a few days and fixed it.. We take samples in regularly and still get good service.

Helpful? Yes No

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!