Category :
Children's Furniture
Address:
14 Brisbane Rd Toronto , ON

Mother Hubbard's Cupboards

Is this your company? Claim it FREE!

Claim This Listing

Expand your profile, get notified when reviews are posted, and start managing your online reputation!

You Might Also Consider

Kiddiesworld of Furniture

5.5

6 Reviews

The selection at Kiddies World is great. Many makes and models.......however, the sales staff is right on top of you the...

Allyson in Oakville 13 Dec 20, 2011

Reviews for Mother Hubbard's Cupboards

Apr 08, 2014, North York

Bought a crib and a dresser. Happy with the quality of the crib and mattress. Unhappy with the quality of the dresser (drawers poorly finished and shelf sags) but most of all offended with the service I received after I complained about the dresser. The father, Joe, called and accused me of causing the damage. I told him that there was no way I could have done it, I would have had to take a sharp tool to break apart the inside of the drawers. He said "the story doesn't balance" and that he would have to take it out of his workers' pay. It was the second time my family had bought a crib from them and we had a good relationship with the son, Brett, so I could not believe the father's reaction. In the end the drawers were fixed but I had to insist. It is a pity the father has such terrible customer service because their cribs are high quality (not the dressers though).

Mar 22, 2011, TORONTO

I am very pleased with the crib and dresser we purchased at Mother Hubbard's. The staff was very knowledgeable and took their time showing us MANY different kinds of cribs and explaining to us about the products. We really liked that all the products were fully made in Canada and contained NO toxic finishes. Our crib and dresser were delivered on time, and the crib was really easy to set up! :) We also really loved their bedding line and recently purchased a unique set for our new daughter!

Oct 14, 2010, Toronto

I'm not quite sure why this company even exists. Since we ordered the product the service has been terrible. The furniture was extremely expensive and the crib was delivered broken and in many pieces, left for me to put together. The paint is chipping on all of the furniture, especially the change table, and the drawers do not even line up properly. I thought I was getting a good quality product made in Canada, and when I called to complain, I had to speak to 5 different people before anyone even called me back. I spoke to 2 brothers, the wife and the father who owns the business and still no one will help me out. I would not recommend this company and I hope that retailers stop carrying their product soon.

Oct 11, 2010, Toronto

My wife and I went to factory store. We were impressed with the quality and the construction of the furniture. What sold me it was made in Toronto and the color options. The prices are fair for what you get.

Apr 19, 2010, Toronto

I had intended on purchasing nursery furniture from what the salesman told me was their most popular collection. The side of the crib looked damaged and all the salesman cared about was making the sale. Eventually his mother and father were trying to get involved in the sale as well...and they kept on interrupting me. It was actually quite rude and so I left, very dissapointed. They also claimed they were giving me "factory prices" and then I overheard one of the brothers say "see, it always works- telling the customer that we give factory prices because we are connected to the factory, even though the prices are not actually factory prices." Needless to say, this company was very unprofessional and I would not recommend their product.

Mar 31, 2010, Toronto

Very pleasant customer service and nice selection of baby cribs, I would definitely recommend this store. They are however VERY expensive so I purchased elsewhere. I did buy some bedding acessories here to give as a gift to a friend and she loved them.

Helpful? Yes No

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!