Category :
Mississauga , ON L5V3C5
Owner/Manager:
Jim Lucas

Crackmasters

Company Profile Basement Waterproofing, Crack Injection, weeping tile systems inside and out.

You Might Also Consider

Dryshield Water Solutions Corp.

Backround Logo.jpg

I found this company though a co worker who said really great things about them .i shopped around and let me say they...

Jodi from Toronto 1 Apr 21, 2014

Reviews for Crackmasters

Dec 03, 2013, Milton

Amazing service. Job ended up being bigger than quoted but they stuck with their original quote. Jose was very professional and finished the job beyond my expectations. Also provided lifetime warranty. Highly recommended!

Nov 27, 2013, MISSISSAUGA

When Jose came in to do the work he was professional,on time and his quality of work was great.I would say that having Jose do the work put my mind at ease about the whole problem.

Company Response:
Our pleasure to help you out Nick. We are here for you and anyone else in need of our Waterproofing services CRACKMASTERS.ca 905-855-3500

Jun 11, 2013, Caledon

I found this company online, then read the reviews on HomeStars. I sent an e-mail, heard back promptly, and chose them for our cracked foundation wall. Jim arrived on time, and did a fabulous job. The area where he had to work was very cramped, squished in behind the furnace and water heater. He thoroughly cleaned up after every step, explained things as he went along. All in all, it only took about 90 minutes, and there were no unpleasant smells! Thanks Jim for a great job!! I would highly recommend this company !!

Apr 16, 2013, Milton

I was researching online what companies to go with and was actually referred by another company that I contacted before crack masters because they did not service my area. I called crack masters and spoke with Jim. He is very detailed with the processes/procedures involved and was able to provided an estimate promptly based on my description of my issue all discussed over the phone. This company is competitively priced compared to other company's that actually charge more for the same type of repair. Jim was punctual when arrived at our home and finished the work as promised on time. Jim was very professional and curtious. The work he did was thorough and effective to solve my leak issue. I agree with other reviewers points below which are completely accurate about experiences/work quality/cleanliness. I would highly recommend Jim and crack masters to other people without any doubts.

Company Response:
Happy to help out Robert!

Dec 12, 2012, Burlington

I found this company very easy to deal with, including several back and forth emails over a weekend. We sold our house with a condition that a non-leaking crack in the basement wall to be repaired. Jim came out several days after my email, explained the injection process, and completed the work for the quoted price. Above and beyond by also applying a sealant to a hairline crack on the exterior, to please the home inspector that would check the work to release the conditional sale. Will recommend to friends.

Helpful? Yes No
What could this company do to improve their services?
Accept credit cards.
Company Response:
Thanks for your business Bob, best of luck in your new home!

Nov 01, 2012, Mississauga

We received 3 quotes on 2 tie-rod holes and 3 foundation cracks. All 3 quotes were very different in their approach to repair the cracks. We were referred to Jim at Crackmasters from a friend and were very impressed with his knowledge, personable nature and competitive rate. We felt very comfortable with him and confident in his work considering he was completing the work himself. Since the repair, we have had very wet weather and even survived the hurricane Sandy storm with no water in our basement! Thanks again, Jim for your excellent work.

Company Response:
Happy to help out Angie, enjoy your new home.

May 18, 2012, MISSISSAUGA

Jim did a wonderful job. He only charged me what he quoted me originally even though he had to do more work. He was on time, quick and he cleaned up before he left. Jim also took the time to explain everything to me so I understood what he was doing and how it would help stop the leak.

Company Response:
Happy to help out Sony, your new basement is going to be fantastic! Congratulations on your upcoming marriage!

Jan 25, 2012, BRAMPTON

Arrived on time; did not charge more than initially quoted; highly knowledgable in field; kept me informed every step of the way on what steps he would need to take to get to the crack and repair it - no surprises; cleaned mess completely and left no mess behind. Would definately refer him to others - very pleased with the job and work guarantee.

Company Response:
Happy to help out Dave, enjoy your vacation knowing your basement will be dry!

Dec 30, 2011

Many thanks for the great work done by Jim. He was extremely flexible with my work schedule. Corresponding through email was a breeze. Jim was very friendly and not intimidating. (Being a new home owner you have your reservations). He was very easy to talk with. He welcomed me to stay as he repaired the crack and while he was doing it he explained each step and process. He was very clean, either sweeping or vacuuming before he moved onto his next step. He was very thorough in making sure the crack was repaired correctly. Never once did I feel he was trying to rush things. He also inspected the other walls of my basement and gave me advice on what to look for when spring time hits. Now I can move onto the basement renovation.

Company Response:
You are welcome! Good luck with the reno, it's going to look fantastic.

Dec 07, 2011, Oakville

We were doing a renovation in our basement and when the carpet was pulled up we discovered water pooling on the cement floor, thanks to record rain fall. I called Jim and he was able to come and look at the problem that day and returned within a week to fix the cracks. The rain continued and we haven't see any more water. We are very happy with the work done and would recommend this company.

Company Response:
Happy to be of service. Enjoy your new beautiful DRY basement!

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!