Categories :
Owner/Manager:
Jackie Prince

Pete The Plumber

Company Profile

Pete The Plumber has been in business since 1999, and prides itself on fair pricing, and great service. We offer services for all your plumbing and heating needs. We have 24 hr emergency service and a new showroom where you can actually see fixtures working -Visit us Tues-Fri 10-6 and Sat 10-2

more...

Reviews for Pete The Plumber

Show:

Apr 09, 2014, Calgary

We were away for the 2014 winter. our elderly housesitter let us know, mid march/14 the water heater crapped out. Called Pete the Plumber, explained my situation, the scheduled a next day appt and gave me a fixed price, took my credit card info. Checked with the housesitter, she was very satisfied with the punctuality, cleanliness, and politeness of the tech. Upon returning home I'm very happy with the work done, and I'm fairly critical having retired from the trades. Glad I used Pete, would use them again and recommend them to friends.

Company Response:
Thank you for your kind review and we are certainly glad you chose Pete The Plumber-we truly appreciate your business. Enjoy your new hot water tank.

Mar 16, 2014, Calgary

I recently purchased a home where I needed to upgrade my plumbing and electrical. I decided to go with Pete the Plumber due to the size of the company in knowing that they would be around if something were to go wrong. I had my hot water tank replaced, as well as my humidifier. two sinks were re-located, a tub replaced...pretty much a complete overhaul of the main upper floor. There were some issues with the original plumbrt they sent to do the rough-in, but I found that they were quick to remedy the problem by sending me one of their best guys to finish off the job, and in the end I am very happy with the end result. I will still hire them to complete my basement when the time is right.

Company Response:
Thank you for taking the time to review our services. One of the things Pete the Plumber prides themselves on is if we do make a mistake we will always warranty our work and get things done correctly. Thank you again for choosing us and letting us complete your project to your satisfaction.

Mar 07, 2014, Calgary

We used Pete the Plumber to replace an old hot water tank that we had in our town house. They accommodated our work schedule by giving us a window toward the end of the day so the time off that we would have to take was only minimal. They arrived right on time, the workers were polite and courteous and the job was done professionally. They initially explained everything to my wife and then a second time to me when I arrived home toward the end of the job. I would highly recommend Pete the Plumber to everybody.

Feb 22, 2014, Calgary

We thought our drains had clogged and through Pete's workers they discovered that a bird's nest had fallen down the chimney and that was causing our problems - another company had been unable to discover this.

Company Response:
Thank you for the review and glad we could help in a unique situation! Look forward to helping you out in the future. Thanks again!

Feb 22, 2014, Calgary

Great services, quick, professional, competativly priced, good clean up (didn't leave a mess and couldn't tell they were there), overall fantastic job. Would highly recommend to friends, familly and anyone.

Company Response:
Thank you so much for the great review and we are so happy that we met your expectations. We do our best to provide the best service in Calgary -thanks for telling all your friends and family about our great team!!

Feb 19, 2014, Calgary

We required a hot water tank and after we purchased it was installed by a plumber sent out from Pete the Plumber. He was punctual, personable and even fixed a small mistake he noticed that had been previously done by another plumber from a different company.

Company Response:
Thank you for taking the time to review our company and we are so pleased that you were happy with the service- Thank you for choosing Pete the Plumber and we look forward to helping you in the future.

Feb 06, 2014, Calgary

Our old hot water tank burst in the middle of trying to sell our home. Pete the Plumber was recommended to us, and they were fast and efficient. We had a new hot water tank installed the next business day for a reasonable price and were very happy with the service we received!

Company Response:
Thank you for the review-we are always happy to help a soon as possible and we are fortunate to have a great crew! Thanks for choosing Pete The Plumber!

Feb 04, 2014, Calgary

Matt was my first contact after failure of my water heater. He was very helpful in giving me steps to be taken ie, getting the City of Calgary to shut off my main water service. Then he installed a new heater while Dan installed a new ball valve on my main line. Both men were very competent, helpful and they deserve thanks for good work. Cheers, Pete

Company Response:
Matt is an excellent employee and we are lucky to have him. We appreciate your business -we look forward to being there for you in the future.

Jan 10, 2014, Calgary

We had a terrible experience with another plumbing service and called Pete the Plumber for help. Not only did they show up when they said that they would, they called to see if they could come earlier, which was great for us. The plumber was professional, thorough and honest. He told us about a part being under lifetime warranty and therefore didn't charge us for repair of it... something we wouldn't have known. We will definitely be calling Pete for any further plumbing/furnace needs!

Company Response:
So glad we could help and thank you for using our services. We certainly appreciate your business and even though it is never fun to have plumbing or heating issues we do our best to make the experience painless. Thanks again for choosing Pete The Plumber.

Oct 24, 2013, Calgary

I have used Pete the Plumber many times and have always been happy with the service and promptness, and this time was no different, they came out and solved my water leak issue right away, I will continue to use them

Company Response:
Thank you for your continued support and patronage of Pete The Plumber-we will continue to give you the best service! Thanks for taking the time to post the review.

Company Profile

Credentials & Financial Information

Visa , Mastercard, Cheques and Cash
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED
2yrs parts and labor warranty

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!