Category :
Gary Green

Chadwick's & Hack's Appliance & BBQ

You Might Also Consider

Appliance Love (Toronto)

I hired Appliance Love to install a fridge for me and I’m glad I did. It was a really good experience with the project...

Ron from Whitby 1 Nov 26, 2013

Reviews for Chadwick's & Hack's Appliance & BBQ

Apr 21, 2014, Hamilton

In barbecues theres a big void between a small coleman camping stove and a full size back yard barbecue that runs on a large propane tank . The one is too small to cook much and the other lacks portability . There aren't many small units capable of turning out a decent measure of btus. I needed something to cook for my crew while doing renovations in the region. It had to be portable and reasonably powerful as well. What I really needed was 'product expertise'/knowhow/acumen. At the big box outfits that would be a hit and miss proposition so I thought of Chadwicks. I got a Weber and while it can run on a small fuel bottle we also got the fittings for a full sized tank. The crew said they eat better on the job than at home! the prices at Chadwicks are great but the expertise is what brings me to them.

Company Response:
Malcom, Thanks for taking the time to write. Our team makes every effort to listen to your needs and find the right product at the right price. Enjoy your new Weber grill for years to come!

Apr 03, 2014, Hamilton

We bought our BBQ from Chadwicks & Hacks. I was recommended by a friend and was surprised to see what a wide selection they had to choose from. The staff is knowledgable and courteous. I would highly recommend them.

Company Response:
Thanks very much Ms. W. We appreciate your kind words and wish you many years of enjoyment with your new grill. Gary

Mar 20, 2014, Burlington

We saw this Company at the Home Show in Hamilton and fell in love with the Weber BBQ. We purchased a floor model which was delivered around 8:00 p.m. The next day we found it was delivered damaged. We called the company and first the lady who answered was a bit snarky. We spoke to the gentleman who sold us the BBQ and in the end they came through and replaced all the broken parts within 3 -4 days.

Helpful? Yes No
What could this company do to improve their services?
Employees dealing with Customer complaints / service issues / warranties need more training on how to empathetic to Customers.
Company Response:
Thanks Mr. R for your feedback. Sounds like we had a bit of a rough start with the delivery but in the end managed to get it right. Thanks again for trusting us with your purchase and giving us a chance to show that our service is the best. Based on our conversations earlier when we spoke about the delivery we have already coached our driver and will share your comments with the rest of the team. Gary
This review has been flagged for verification.
Tony from Hamilton Mar 09, 2014
Why am I seeing this?

Nov 29, 2013, Hamilton

We were very pleased with the service we received from Chadwicks and Hacks. They really know their stuff! They had the model and colour we wanted and the price of the BBQ included assembly and delivery. We will definitely buy there again and recommend them.

Company Response:
Terrific to hear. I will pass your comments on to the team. Gary

Mar 27, 2013, HAMILTON

Bought the portable air conditioner for my cottage. I was not able to use it right away but when I did it did not work. When I went back to the store I had no problem getting the part I needed.

Feb 25, 2013, BURLINGTON

Sales guys outstanding. I'm a cautious buyer and research everything to death. Having had a Napolean before, falling apart at 12 years old, they advised me contact customer service at Napolean before my purchase. All said and done, between home show savings and Napolean credits, saved about 600. Highly recommend.

Company Response:
Thanks again for the positive response. Our team really appreciates your comments. Gary

Feb 23, 2013, Hamilton

Service was excellent and staff very knowledgeable. There are so many choices for bbq's but they helped to identify the differences and benefits of various options. In the end, the choice was obvious within the budget we had set forth.

Company Response:
Thank you for your kind words. A good grill will mean years of enjoyment. Don't forget that we do require you to bring us in food samples once you get really good on the grill!

Feb 04, 2013, Hamilton

needed a new BBQ and went to Chadwicks and Hacks. The gentleman who helped me was very knowledgeable and answered my many questions with a lot of patience and good humour. It took a while but I finally ended up with a terrific BBQ.

Company Response:
Sounds like James was your BBQ Specialist. He is one funny guy and really knows his product. Thanks for taking the time with us. You will be amazed at the difference a quality grill will make for you. Enjoy the season! Gary

Feb 02, 2013, Hamilton

We went to the home show last year and one of the employess was a great help we were looking for a nice fire place but one that wasnt to much and this gentleman really helped us out and gave us a good deal on one for my mother-in-law. That is the kind of service that everyone should give to there customer. A big thank you. Cheers

Company Response:
Deanna - Thanks very much for the feedback. Our team really appreciates your comments! - We will be at the Ideal Home and Garden show out at the Careport Centre February 28 to March 3. Hope you can attend! Gary

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!