Category :
Helen Mulligan
Hours:
M-F 9-5 - After Hour Appointments Available Upon Request

Mulligan Woodworking Ltd.

Company Profile If you can dream it. . . . We can create it! Furniture and cabinets, recreation rooms and restaurants. No job is too big or small. We can build it to your exact specifications. Our professional staff has been satisfying customers for over 20 years. From the initial consultation to ...

You Might Also Consider

Valentini Kitchens

Olivia-lowres-kitchen3.jpg

Piero is a stand-up guy and a pleasure to work with. He is downright honest about giving you a good product and does not...

Peter Nowak from Welland 1 Mar 03, 2014

Reviews for Mulligan Woodworking Ltd.

Show:

Jan 16, 2014, Brampton

It is without hesitation that i write a review for Mulligan Woodworking.I found Mulligan's company name while researching for reputable companies to quote me on a Built-in entertainment unit on Homestars. I was nervous about hiring a contractor i don't know because of all the bad stories we all hear once in a while. Mulligan was the 8th quote i received so by this time i knew exactly what to look for in a design, features, price range etc... Ioana and Michael came to the house a few times to take proper measurements. I was very impressed with their level of professionalism and attention to detail. They listened to my ideas and concerns regarding the design and provided their ideas and opinions. We received a quote within 24 hours. Ioana was very patient with me going back and forth with the design to meet my needs. I was concerned the price was going to be over my budget but the quote turned out to be the lowest of all the eight quotes i received overall. The highest was 5k more and didn't even include soem of the items Mulligan was including as extra. I was on a very tight schedule. Michael was able to accommodate our project to fall within the timeline we needed it by which was four weeks notice. I was even more impressed with Marcus and Derek's work at the home. They were very clean, punctual, professional and considerate of noise and mess with my two babies. There were a few small things that needed to be fixed which seemed to be a misunderstanding between us and Michael, Marcus and Derek fixed it without an issue or argument, made sure we were completely satisfied with the overall project prior to receiving the last payment. Typically these sorts of issues tend to go back and forth with he said/she said type of discussions but not with Mulligan Woodworking. Everything was resolved and discussed on the spot hassle free.I can not say enough wonderful things about Mulligan Woodworking and their staff. Overall the quality of service, professionalism, timelines, and even followup is by far the best I have ever received of any project I have ever paid for. I will absolutely hire them again for any future projects. Thank you for making my live so easy and stress free with this project. Cid T.

Dec 01, 2013, Concord

We used Mulligan for an update on a tired kitchen. They were able to help us with a facelift that changed the whole functionality of the space. I would recommend them highly.

Nov 18, 2013, Burlington

Mulligan Woodworking is #1. I highly recommend their service, attention to detail and quality. Mike and Helen worked tirelessly with us to create our dream kitchen . The beauty of Mike is his ability to do anything . Our home is classic and Mike assisted me in locating the corbels and posts to best accent our d├ęcor. Mike works. He is gifted in translating your ideas into reality. Finely crafted, elegant. and perfect finishing. iAfter install, if you have an issue with your kitchen he will fix it . He holds his reputation in high regard. Mike also created our mudroom and pantry in keeping with the class and sophistication of our kitchen. Mike is old school and works hard to reach far above your expectations. I would recommend him to anyone in a heartbeat...and no Mike did not write this. :)

Sep 30, 2013, Etobicoke

Mulligan built a custom built-in for our living room incorporating a flat TV and an electrical fireplace, we simply love it. We are renovating and decided to keep this piece, the only one piece we are keeping! Thank you Mulligan!

Sep 10, 2013, Georgetown

The furniture is very solid and attractive. They took into account the windows and vents in the process. Family and guests have commented that it is a great addition to the house, and with small children, it is good to have something which will take some abuse. A few detractions, the Velcro they used for the cushions lasted about a day, we replaced it with industrial strength stuff from the Home Depot, and they managed to knock down and break the kitchen clock, not a huge deal but something they should have looked out for, given all the bumping and jostling required. Also they mentioned they would alter the shutters so they could be cleaned behind, they didn't do this, but in hindsight I'm glad they didn't make the modifications proposed (i.e. remove some shutters). Instead we'll split them into top and bottom so only the top half opens. Would use them again!

Oct 02, 2012, Oakville

We needed a office desk to fit an awkward area in our family room. Mulligan's were able to use an existing maple desk top, built the perfect cabinetry and drawers and did a superb job finishing and installing the unit. The work was completed on time at a reasonable cost with great customer service.

Sep 28, 2012, Toronto

We had 2 wall units built in our family room. Absolutely love them!!! The entire experience was flawless. We were able to choose our custom design and Helen was very helpful and great to work with. The timelines were met and the installation was excellent. Very impressed with this company for both the workmanship and the customer service.

Sep 26, 2012, Toronto

We designed a custom dining room table and asked Mulligan Woodworking Ltd. to build it. They did an amazing job, exactly to our specifications. The work was done faster than we had expected. The delivery was on time and by careful and caring installers. Overall a fantastic experience! Thank you! I would recommend you to anyone and everyone.

Jun 26, 2012, RICHMOND HILL

Mike and Helen were fantastic, and a pleasure to work with. They had great ideas, and delivered their product earlier than expected and on budget. When we noticed some small imperfections after installation, Mike and Helen were on it immediately. They really delivered, and exceeded our expectations.

May 30, 2012, Toronto

The finish on several of our solid maple kitchen cupboard doors had become 'gummy'. Theses doors needed to be stripped and refinished. Mulligan Woodworking did a superb job, matching the finish to the doors not requiring this work. Extremely please with the results. Plus professional to deal with.

Helpful? Yes No

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!