Category :
Helen Mulligan
Hours:
M-F 9-5 - After Hour Appointments Available Upon Request

Mulligan Woodworking Ltd.

Company Profile If you can dream it. . . . We can create it! Furniture and cabinets, recreation rooms and restaurants. No job is too big or small. We can build it to your exact specifications. Our professional staff has been satisfying customers for over 20 years. From the initial consultation to ...

You Might Also Consider

Tacoma Woodworks

The team was very helpful and knowledgable. They came in on time and on budget. They have since followed up with me to see...

Aislin from Newmarket 1 Jul 26, 2013

Reviews for Mulligan Woodworking Ltd.

Show:

Mar 24, 2010, Oakville

From start to finish, Mulligan did an amazing job with my custom bookshelf, pantry, and laundry counter. I highly would recommend Mulligan for all your woodworking projects. Thanks again Guys :)

Mar 01, 2010, East York

Michael and the craftspeople at Mulligan Woodworking were truly a pleasure to work with. I searched for quite awhile to find a company that would build quality custom cabinetry without gouging me because of where we live. The attention to detail was amazing. I needed library cainetry with a built in desk, mirror, place for artwork and lighting. Michael went so far as to order some rosettes from Chicago so they would match the ones on the original fireplace mantel. You can tell they truly care about the work they do and all of this for a reasonable price compared to many others. I plan to hire them again in the near future.

Feb 24, 2010, Mississauga

Working with Mulligan Woodworking was a pleasure all the way. As a designer, I contracted Mulligan to help me create the look and use of space my client needed for their living room fireplace wall. We were in sync right from the start and I felt we were in good hands with the helpful suggestions from both Kellye and Michael. The workmanship was excellent and they even created a crown molding to match the existing style. I wish I could remember the installers by name - they were very polite, talented and cleaned up after themselves impeccably. Nothing but good to say!!

Jul 29, 2009, Etobicoke

We wanted to convert a meeting room into an office in our well appointed Yorkville space. We were concerned with both functionality and look (and of course, cost). We invited Kellye and Mike out to quote with only a general idea of what we were looking for. Mike quickly sketched a design that was far superior to anything we had considered. He then checked out the other offices in the space in order to match materials and finishes. The quote was very competitive. The desk was delivered and installed (quickly, without any mess) on time and on budget. The design of the desk is fantastic (thanks to Mike's suggestion) and the look is consistent with the other offices. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend Mulligan or use them again!

Jun 15, 2009, Burlington

We were completely satisfied with every aspect of this project..... from initial meeting with Mike & Kellye at their shop to completion day. They even finished ahead of schedule. We know we will use them again for other projects.

Jun 11, 2009, Brampton

The owner of the Company, Michael,has the uncanny ability to percieve what customer wants. In our first meeting he was completely aware of our requirement of Library in our home. We did not have to contact any other contractors. The workmanship was excellent and was on time. Their conduct was professional and examplary.

Jun 11, 2009, Mississauga

We highly recommend Mulligan Woodworking Ltd. Our basement was not that big and we had a dream of an English pub look. Michael and Kelly really made our dream come true. Our basement has that WOW factor. Mulligan Woodworking and staff were outstanding! Right from our first consultation they were professional and very knowledgeable great suggestions. Staff installed on time with no mess. Don't look any further this is the right company for the job.

Jun 11, 2009, Mississauga

Michael & Kellye were great to deal with, very accommodating. Workmanship was exceptional. Moving into a new house, I have very rearly seen workers clean up after themselves, and actually show care for the client's home. Already have other projects lined up!

Mar 22, 2009, Mississauga

This was our first renovation in our home and I didn't know who to call or where to start. I felt very good about finding Mulligan after I spoke with the person who answered the phone - very professional and seemed to know exactly what I was looking for. They arrived, as scheduled, to hear more about the project and I knew that I had definitely made the right decision before they even started. Their customer service, workmanship and installation was impeccable. It brought our idea to life in a way I could hardly imagine possible. They far exceed our expectations which is not an easy thing to do because both my husband and I can be very hard to please. It was an amazing experience and I can't wait to use them again for another project. Frankly, I find myself looking around the house trying to find something just so I can call them up again.

Feb 26, 2009, Oakville

The addition of a fireplace mantel and complete Entertainment Wall Unit (17' long) in our den/home office is one of many renovation projects we have undertaken in our home over the past 8 years. Unlike, some of our experiences with contractors, working with Mulligan was an absolute pleasure from start to finish. From the first telephone call, Kellye (office admin) arranged an appointment to visit our home within days. Upon visiting our home, Michael not only listened to our descriptions (wish list) but offered valuable suggestions and opinions based on his vast experience in building custom cabinetry (specifically for entertainment systems). A drawing and detailed quote were made available to us within days. All requests for changes to the drawing were handled promptly and with ease. Kellye and Michael offered several ideas that enabled us to stay on budget without compromising quality. The installation was done on time (ahead of schedule in fact!)by curteous and professional staff. We are totally thrilled with the final result. We have recommended Mulligan to others and are eager to find another project to use their services again ourselves! I wish EVERY contractor had the integrity of Mulligan.

Helpful? Yes No

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!