Category :
131 Whitmore Rd. Unit. #7 Vaughan , ON L4L 4E3
Owner/Manager:
Customer Service
Hours:
Monday - Friday 9-5 (office), limited weekend cleanings.

Clean My Space Toronto

Company Profile

Clean My Space - where our focus is on Quality, Reliability, Consistency and Honesty.

NOTE: We would like to thank all of our clients who do take the time to write reviews for us, we love you! To keep the reviews fair, we do not offer any discounts in exchange for a review.

more...
Servicing:

Toronto, North York, east Etobicoke.

Reviews for Clean My Space

Show:

Mar 10, 2012, TORONTO

This was the WORST value for a home cleaning that I have ever had. For this price I expected the house to be spotless - and it was FAR from. Even after a "Touch Up" clean to make up for the awful first clean, there were many areas left unclean - even when specified as a focus area. Don't bother with this over-priced compnay who talks a big talk and walks very little walk. Waste of money and time.

Company Response:
Hi Craig, we are sorry that you were not satisfied with our service. We all did absolutely everything we could to ensure that you were happy with our service - we acted quickly and made arrangements as soon as we heard a touch up was required for a time that suited both schedules. Our staff, both in the office and at your home cleaning, made every reasonable effort to provide you with a touch up to your satisfaction. I spoke with the person on the job and I know she had faced some challenges in your home on the day of the touch up. I know she did everything she could to amend the situation on the day of the touch up and spoke with the office to discuss her concerns. We try our best to make our clients happy. We don't like to have any client disappointed with our work. That's why I say and mean, very sincerely, we are sorry you are not satisfied with the service. Sincerely, Melissa

Jan 19, 2012, ETOBICOKE

Wilma and Margaret did a very nice job on our home. It's tiny but with my fiance and 2 big dogs it does need a good cleaning. Working full time and commuting and living with 3 males is a lot! Anyway they did a very nice job and he was home and said they were both very nice. Thank you :)

Jan 13, 2012, Toronto

Melissa, I really appreciate the team you have working on my place. The printed checklist lets me know they have been thorough, and their written comments on the checklist show me they are being proactive, i.e. washing my sheets even when not asked. I think they understand that I am a single guy, and appreciate when they do anything extra to do with cleaning, even if I don’t ask. Thanks, Peter

Company Response:
Peter, thank you so much for this amazing feedback - we are thrilled to hear this! We do our very best to ensure the staff learn and anticipate client to better assist in maintaining their homes. Sincerely, Melissa
This review has been flagged for verification.
Kiran Dharani in Toronto Dec 30, 2011
Why am I seeing this?

Nov 18, 2011, TORONTO

Very organized service in terms of on time scheduling, billing. I was able to request a day and specified time for each week which they have agreed to and maintained. Very good cleaning service - always complete and great job.

Company Response:
Wow - thanks so much for your comments, Tracey! Melinda was so thrilled to hear the feedback. We work really hard at being able to meet client requests and we are delighted to hear we are a great fit for you. Greatly appreciated! Melissa

Jul 18, 2011

I just got back from another trip and realized that I had not complimented Rose on her great job. I did not realize the cleaning could have gotten even better! She did an incredible job, stopping at nothing to hit every detail. She hit all the things we talked about and more. At one point I found her moving the couch and cleaning underneath! That kind of attention to detail is what I wanted out of your premium service and I got it. Thanks!

Company Response:
Hi Nick, That is so kind of you to say and I can't believe I forgot to reply earlier! I am so glad we have been able to help you out. We enjoy working with you and will see you soon! Sincerely, Melissa

Jul 14, 2011, Toronto

The cleaning job your team did in our basement was nothing short of miraculous! We will be in touch for other cleaning jobs. You're the best and the team that you sent out should win some sort of award! Thank you, thank you, thank you!! Bill

Jul 14, 2011, TORONTO

Hi Your staff cleaned my son’s apartment today and he said they did a terrific job! Thank you so much! With two boys living in the apartment, I’m sure your staff encountered all king of goodies!! Ugh! Anyway, I’ll be sure to use you firm in the future! Thanks again for the great service!

Company Response:
Hi Brenda, thank you so much for the kind words! I'm so glad we can help out especially given your son's hectic school schedule, a clean place makes for a better study environment! We are so happy to be working with you and have enjoyed our interactions with you and your son. Thanks again, Melissa.

May 16, 2011, North York

I am a property manager that looks after a property in North York with over 300 suites. Our average monthly turnover is 14 suites and of those, at least 9 are always cleaned by a service provider, not the resident. I contacted Melissa in 2010 as the cleaning service provider we were using for our move out cleanings was not doing the job and my assistant and I were spending hours in the vacant suites doing "touch up" cleaning. As you can imagine, this was taking up far too much of our time. I was impressed with CMS, and Melissa in particular after our first meeting. She took the time to listen to our needs, and was willing to accomodate those needs to make our jobs easier. She put together a comprehensive cleaning list for her HMM's and for the most part every single cleaning has been spectacular. As with any service, there is always going to be hiccups, but Melissa and her team have worked hard to overcome those hiccups and continue to make us happy with the work they do for us every single month. They are very quick to respond to our concerns with any of the suites that they have completed that month and always work hard to make sure the job is done right. I would definitely recommend CMS to anyone looking for complete care in their home.

Company Response:
Thank you Liza for the great review. We are appreciative of your kind and encouraging words and will continue to work hard to impress you! Sincerely, Melissa

Apr 12, 2011, Toronto

Please pass along my compliments and thanks to your Cleaning Specialists, who cleaned my apartment on Saturday. My standards were very high and the level of their service was courteous, professional, unobtrusive and thorough! Without a lot of direction, they were able to understand and anticipate all of my cleaning needs. As a matter of fact, I keep finding little "treasures" that they left behind. To put it succinctly, they exceeded my expectations! Very well done indeed! Best regards

Company Response:
Hi Terry, thank you for your great review! I am thrilled to hear that we impressed you and we look forward to working with you again! Sincerely, Melissa

Company Profile

Leave your cleaning to the experts and expect the very best. We cater to busy professionals and families leading a busy lifestyle and offer top-quality cleaning and client care. Whether it is your home, rental property, building, shop or office, Clean My Space is the answer to your cleaning needs.

We love all things cleaning and so do our staff (yes, we've got the passion for it)! All employees are placed in our exceptional training program which teaches our Cleaning Specialists how to clean beautifully, efficiently and with respect to the environment.

If anyone knows cleaning, it's Clean My Space's president and resident cleaning expert, Melissa Maker. See her work on YouTube.com/cleanmyspace, CityLine, Breakfast Television, The Slice Network, Chatelaine Magazine, Rogers Cable TV, CBC, The Toronto Star and more! She's also in charge of educating all of our Cleaning Specialists, so you know you're in good hands.

We carry non-toxic cleaning products and our very favorite cleaning tools. We love to help advise our clients on acquiring the essential cleaning products and tools for a cleaner, healthier home!

Products & Services

Products
SKrAPr, Pink Solution, Mother's Choice, ATTITUDE, Scotch-Brite, Vileda, Sanitaire, Shop Vac, Arm and Hammer, etc. We prefer all-natural cleaning products but it won't preclude clients from using our service if that does not suit their preferences.
Services
Thorough cleans, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly and occasional visits, laundry and ironing, executive/VIP cleaning, celebrity and high-profile clientele, short-term rentals, corporate condos, tenant turnover cleanings, post reno cleanings, move in/move out cleanings, real estate agent programs, landlord programs, property manager programs, gift cards, just ask what we can do for you!

Credentials & Financial Information

2006
Credit Cards (Mastercard/Visa/Amex). Interac payment.
Better Business Bureau, Toronto Board of Trade
3 hours of service
PROJECT RATE
Call for an estimate!
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED
24 hour guarantee on our work - more details available in our Client Service Policy

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!