Category :

Lido Pools & Aquatic Services

Company Profile

more...
Servicing:

Aurora, Bloor West Village, Bolton, Brampton, Bridal Path, Caledon, Concord, Etobicoke, Forest Hill, Gormley, Gwillambury, King City, Kleinburg, Maple, Markham, Mississauga, Newmarket, Nobleton, North York, Oak Ridges, Oakville, Palgrave, Pickering, Queensville, Richmond Hill, Rosedale, Scarborough, Schomberg, Sharon, Stouffville, The Annex, Thornhill, Toronto, Unionville, Vaughan, Willowdale, Woodbridge, Uxbridge.

Reviews for Lido Pools & Aquatic Services

Show:

Feb 26, 2011, Mississauga

We first added a veranda, then a pool and jakuzi I liked the service and the folks kept the yard clean and they brought us donuts every day. as well the fellows spoke english realy well. the follow up was relly good as well we use there pool service every year for opening and closing. we will be changing over to a salt system with them. but i am not sure if it will change our warranty however i have no worries

Feb 07, 2011, Stouffville

My wife and I have just signed off on the final drawings of our 3rd Lido pool and landscaping project to be started this spring. As with the first and second, at our previous homes, Josh was head and shoulders above the other two companies we called with his design and overall approach to creating the backyard oasis we were looking for. I would recommend Josh to anyone who is looking for that extra something special with thier design!

Dec 11, 2010, WOODBRIDGE

Lido pools built my swimming pool 7 years ago. I just recently discoverd a leak. I called Josh and he sent a crew shortly after . They discovered that it was caused by a gasket that had deteriorated throughout the years in the main drain. They drained the pool and replaced the gasket and also reset the liner. After fillig the pool the problem was gone. It was late fall so I asked him to close the pool also so they witerized it for the season. A month later he came to collect payment and to my surprise he only charged me for the closing. He warranteed something that I figured was not under warrantee anymore. Needless to say I was very happy. This guy stands behind his work and is proud of it, even after 7 years, that's good customer service. I would recommend Lido Pools to anyone for their professional and caring service. TB Woodbridge, Ontario

Dec 05, 2010, THORNHILL

This summer Josh and his team created a backyard oasis for our family. We had concepts and quotes for the backyard from 3 other companies, but when when we first sat down with Josh we quickly realized that for not much more money than a pool and patio, we could have a backyard oasis. Josh's creativity and approach is outstanding. He and his crews are professional, polite and reliable. While it is early for us to tell, the quality of the workmanship throughout the construction appeared to be first rate. We are extremely happy with the way everything worked out and would not hesitate to recommend Josh and Lido Pools.

Oct 06, 2010, Pickering

Josh from Lido pools put in our pool six years ago. At the same time several of our neighbours had pools installed from other companies. Through the construction process, I could see that Josh was using superior products and methods. The piping was different and the skim coat was different, to name a few things that I noticed. I could really see that he was using the latest technology and techniques to deliver a high quality pool. After six years, we are the only ones that have really had no problems. I won't say that Josh is perfect, but what was important to me was that when an issue or problem arose, he did his best to remedy it. He always operated with high integrity and that is most important to me. Josh has also been an excellent resource for the last six years and he has provided great advice and contacts for buying additional products for our pool. He really has supported us well. Thanks Josh.

Sep 30, 2010, Richmond Hill

I just had a new liner and heater installed by Lido Pools this summer.The liner is unbelievable. It fits like a glove and is beautiful. The heater is also amazing. It is digital and heats the pool automatically at a steady temperature. Josh and his crew at Lido Pools did an excellent job, but that's not surprising since Josh installed my pool 21 years ago. I still remember his advice to me to strengthen the pool with additional concrete pylons. Sure it cost a bit more but to this day my pool is strong and the physical integrity of the pool has not been damaged. Josh and his crew at Lido Pools have always been courteous and professional in their work and conduct. I know he's busy but he has always return my phone calls within 2 days. I have never and will not think of asking anyone to service my pool other than Lido Pools. Thanks for everything, Josh.

Sep 16, 2010, Thornhill

From the beginning of the process through to the completion of the pool and landscaping, Josh and his crews were attentive and concientious to all of our wishes. They even came over in the rain to help me with the finishing touches to the landscaping. We have a diving rock, waterfall and beautiful spa to complement the organically shaped pool. It has a shallow area for younger kids and a swimming lane for exercise. Josh and Lido Pools deserve all the credit for creating and finishing our wonderful pool. Thank you Josh!

Aug 25, 2010, Richmond Hill

Josh and I go back to when I was first thinking about putting a pool in our second home. We were flip flopping between renovating the current house or moving into a new home. Josh was very helpful, paying close attention to my wants and desires and understanding that we may not decide to go with a pool at all at that location. He was not pushy at all and wanted to come up with something that we would be happy with whether it was at that house or at a different home. Even if that meant waiting a few years to get the contract. In the end, we had actually decided not to put a pool at that location and to move instead. Of course Josh and Lido Pools were once again on the list of quotes to obtain and we happily hired Josh as he had the best ideas, was the most adaptable to his customers needs, and was very personable. He worked with me to custom design an affordable pool for our backyard and helped me layout all the other amenities that I had wanted to build back there to make it a perfect haven. We had a difficult installation because we had to move a retaining wall, which he did for us, and when they started digging, they found too much water and had to adjust by installing a special pump system to accommodate. In the end, it was a well done job and we were quite happy with our pool and backyard, which we had absolutely no issues with, and where we spent most of our time. I have since moved and plan to do another pool in my backyard in the near future, and cannot wait for the day when I can have Josh come and do his magic again for me! Thanks again!

May 03, 2010, Bolton

We had a pool installed and our backyard looks incredible, thanks to Josh and his expertise. He is knowledgeable, trustworthy and relaible.I have recommended and will continue to recommend him to all my family and friends. It was a pleasure working with Lido Pool.EXPERIENCE is plus.

Helpful? Yes No
This review has been flagged for verification.
name withheld, toronto Feb 28, 2010
Why am I seeing this?

Company Profile

Products & Services

Products
Builders of fine quality vinyl lined & gunite swimming pools and spas.
Services
General Contracting Services, Design & Build, Renovation & Repair (major & minor), Liner Installations, Salt/Chlorine Generators, Leak Detection, Seasonal Openings & Closings, Spas & Hot Tubs, Sales of all Products. Toronto's first Jandy Pro-Edge Dealer.
Brands
Jandy, Hayward, Sta-Rite, Raypack, Pac Fab, Pentair, Polaris, Baracuda, Kreepy Krauly, Aqualamp, Waterways, Artesian Spas, Nespa all tiled Spas, Bradford Stainless Spas, Canadian Hot Tubs, Latham Plastics, City Fiberglass, Riverflow, Speck Pumps, Fogco Misters, Fire by Design Fire Features, Open Aire Enclosures.
Styles
Ornate Roman, Contemporary Geometric, Free-Form Lagoon, Lazy River, Lap & Resistance Pools, Abstract Series.
Specialties
Custom design of high end vinyl lined pools that capture the opulence of gunite pools and the affordability & longevity of vinyl lined pools. Custom design of geometric all tiled concrete pools.

Credentials & Financial Information

1968
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!