Category :
Owner/Manager:
Andrey Fors

WELDA Windows & Doors

Company Profile

WELDA Windows and Doors where Quality Doesn`t Cost - It Pays! ----WELDA Windows and Doors - Ontario’s Home Improvement Company installs Energy Star vinyl windows, residential entry doors and patio / porch / entrance enclosures to fit any home in Toronto, GTA, Ontario.
If you`re thinking about buying new vinyl windows or fiberglass doors and price, quality, and service are important - you need to contact WELDA Windows and Doors.--- www. weldawindows.com --- www. ontariowindowsanddoors.ca

...

more...
Servicing:

Brampton, Kitchener, Etobicoke, Markham, Mississauga, Newmarket, North York, Oakville, Richmond Hill, Scarborough, Thornhill, Toronto, Unionville, Vaughan, Woodbridge, Barrie, Oshawa, Burlington, Pickering, Orangeville, Oshawa

Reviews for WELDA Windows & Doors

Show:

Jan 02, 2014, Markham

Their service was okay and it has been up to standard so far. We hired Welda Windows to install our windows. They replaced the windows in my home with pvc windows.

Thank you for your business. Best Wishes and Happy New Year

Dec 19, 2013, Calgary

The service there was okay. It was good. They put in an enclosure for a second story viranda. The work was all glass, from top to bottom. It's all really nice.

Thank you for your business. Best Wishes and Happy New 2014

Dec 16, 2013, Etobicoke

The job Welda Windows did was replacing four different windows in my home. This company had excellent service overall, they were on time, nice and I would rate them quite high.

Thank you for your patronage. Happy New Year

Dec 16, 2013, Mississauga

They did a full encloser on the front of our house and we were very satisfied with the work that they did. I would use them again if I had a different job.

You’re in Good Hands with Welda Best Regards and Thank you for your referrals

Dec 16, 2013, Thornhill

They replaced about seven windows and a patio door. I was satisfied with all of the work, no issues. They were on time and he was here for two days. He came when he said he was going to come and finished. I didn't have an issue with anything. Everything was great.

Company Response:
Thank you very much for your business and kind words Looking forward to serve you, your friends and family in the future Welda Team

Dec 16, 2013, Ajax

Welda Windows did a very great job. I hired them for my window installation. Welda Windows was on time. They were also on time and they were also polite too.

Company Response:
Dear Sonya Thank you Very Much For your business,We're really appreciate your kind words. Looking forward to help all your friends and family with our great product and services Best Regards and Happy New Year

Dec 15, 2013, Old Toronto

They have done four different sets in my home. The last one was the main window on the main floor, a window installation. Before that, was the upstairs bedroom large window installation. Before that, the patio door and a washroom window and a basement window. Before that, were all the windows. I am satisfied with the work, they aren't the cheapest but I am a person that likes to pay for quality and I'm satisfied with what I paid for. We got top of the line windows, new materials and triple pane windows.

Company Response:
Dear Carlos Thank you very much for your patronage and continuance support. Best Regards from all of us at Welda May New 2014 be the Best Year Ever

Dec 15, 2013, Mississauga

They did the patio and my home and in my son's home they did two huge windows. I liked the service they provided, it was very good service. I would give it a 4 only because no one can be the best.

Dec 15, 2013, Whitby

They changed all my windows. They did it about three or four months ago. I like the work that they did, it was excellent. I would of course use this company again.

Dec 15, 2013, Barrie

I was thrilled with it. They were so meticulous. They cleaned up after themselves, they were on time. We did the windows first and after we did the windows, we called them back and had them do doors as well as a porch enclosure and I recommend them to everybody I can possibly speak to.

Company Profile

Welcome to WELDA Windows & Doors.
Whether your preference is for basic sliding windows and steel entry doors or your taste is more for casement windows and fiberglass doors, WELDA Windows & Doors home improvement company has the solution for you. Replacement vinyl windows in Toronto; front entrance doors in Toronto, GTA, Barrie; energy star windows in Toronto, Brampton; porch enclosures in Oakville, Oshawa; sliding patio doors in Kitchener, Burlington, Ajax.
WELDA Windows and Doors offers a full line of vinyl replacement windows, residential entry doors, porch enclosures and siding to enhance the architectural style of any home in Ontario.

Investing in new windows and doors should be a one-time investment, so we make every effort to provide our customers with the education and understanding they need to make an informed buying decision.

At WELDA Windows, our approach is different. First of all, rather than "sell" you anything, we help you "buy" windows and doors by listening to your needs and then matching those needs with the right product and installation to meet those needs. Homeowners who make "informed buying decisions" based upon having all their needs met and understanding what they are purchasing are the most satisfied customers.

Our consultants are very skilled at walking you through the buying process, listening to your needs and concerns, explaining the features and benefits of each product and installation and arriving at the best choice to fill your needs. They can even explain the many financing options that are available to help you get the products you want, when you want them. After choices are made, our consultants can explain the installation process. Our custom installation methods and techniques assure a neat, clean, efficient installation in your home. WELDA stands behind its work like no other home improvement company.

Our products & services include:
*Storm Door Systems
*Siding & Eavestrough
*Custom Interior Shutters
*Walk In Shower Enclosures

See full details of all our products on our website: www.weldawindows.com and www.ontariowindowsanddoors.ca

Products & Services

Products
Energy Star CSA certified Windows and Doors of all types.Porch Enclosures, Custom Interior Shutters, Siding and Eavestrough
Services
Design, Supply, Install, Sales and Service
Brands
Architectural, Custom, Bay, Bow windows with many options to choose from.Vinyl or Fiberglass. Standard and custom Steel, Fiberglass doors, Sliding Patio doors. Custom Porch Enclosures,Custom Interior Shutters, Siding and Eavestrough
Styles
Complete selection of standard and custom designs including many accessory options for Windows ,Doors and Porch Enclosures. Custom Interior Shutters, Siding and Eavestrough

Credentials & Financial Information

PROJECT RATE
Guaranteed written estimate
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED
Lifetime warranty

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!