Category :
Nick Kokoros
Hours:
Mon-Sat 9-5

We Do Blinds

Company Profile Ultrasonic cleaning of blinds, repair and sale of brand name blinds and shutters. Pick up and delivery.

You Might Also Consider

Canadian Superbilt Shutters

Replacement windows forced us to consider discarding our existing wooden shutters. Luckily, Canadian Superbilt Shutters...

Allan from Mississauga 1 Nov 01, 2013

Reviews for We Do Blinds

Dec 05, 2013, Toronto

We recently had "We Do Blinds" come out to deal with a broken cord on our Hunter Douglas top down/bottom up motorized window blinds. Nick came out right away and took care of our problem right away. In addition to the cord repair we also had him clean the blinds and we were very impressed with the professional service he provided. Nick was very personable and highly professional. He took the time to explain what needed to be done to make things perfect. We'll certainly have him back when the blinds need to be cleaned again. A true gentleman and a skilled professional!

Jul 29, 2013, Old Toronto

Nick is great. Have used "We Do Blinds" for years for my annual maintenance & referred many friends. We have tilt & turn German style windows from the !980's with the Blinds attached by wires to frame. Nick sonic cleans them, removing all built up dust & grease, repairs & re-installs them - LIKE NEW. One of wires broke recently and Nick was able to repair it, after waiting"for ever" for my husband to TRY & repair it. Great Company..

Jan 27, 2013, Toronto

We sold a client's loft and part of the construction tractor said she had to repair a broken blind. To make her life easier, we took care of it and Nick was friendly, efficient and cost effective.

Sep 14, 2012, Toronto

I required one of my blinds repaired in May 2012 and based on the reviews on HomeStars I chose We Do Blinds. I expected much better for such a high rating. My blind fabric had come off it's roller and and obviously not able to function. The contractor came in and did, at what I could best call a 'make-shift' job including chopsticks that has slowly been falling apart. I would have expected replacement parts from such a highly rated company and have a good as new solution. After he left, the blind had been adjusted in such a way that I was unable to roll up the blind all the way. I would expect a contractor to make that simple check (they did come and fix it). The blind takes a lot of effort to move up and down now and it feels like it may fall any day now and is in much worse condition than before the blind broke. The contractor also made a mess both on the site and the toilet. Another X. Other contractors I have worked with one HomeStars clean up after themselves. Overall, I do no recommend this company and regret having them come in to do the service. When I have my other blinds changed, I will get the company that is putting in the new blinds to repair this blind again.

Company Response:
As, Sumeet was satisfied with the work as he was very happy. All our invoices state that if no problems are reported in 72 hours for work done, it will be presumed that all work has been to satisfaction of customer. We always clean after our work. Please note we received this after 5 months with no calls from Sumeet to our office. With all due respect to Sumeet, I understand his frustration, the product he has is a low end, was not made for large windows and the width of blind is 2" short for window. We did reattach the shade to tube and put new clutch with shim. But this was a short term solution since it is the wrong product for the large window. He should budget $1,500.00 for a proper product. The HUNTER DOUGLAS .COM site will provide with best product for extra large windows. Our goal is to provide the best possible solution for budget conscious customers. We Do Blinds

Aug 17, 2012, Toronto

Great services. Promptly returned my call. Showed up on time. Gave me a quote over the phone. Fixed two sets of Hunter Douglas blinds which weren't working on premises and within an hour. Would highly recommend and use again.

Oct 03, 2011, NORTH YORK

Our nearly-20-yr old Silhouettes go right across a large living room window (there are two blinds). The cord on one of them snapped, making it impossible to open or close the blind. We found Nick on Homestars, and his work is excellent. We Do Blinds returns calls promptly and comes when promised. They repaired the broken cord, replaced the other one, and cleaned both blinds thoroughly, returning them to our home and re-installing in two days. A minor problem several days later was immediately rectified. We Do Blinds provides first-rate service.

May 24, 2011, TORONTO

We Do Blinds were very helpful in the repair & cleaning of our top-down bottom up blind. Their service was prompt and pleasant. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again.

May 16, 2011, Oakville

I have used Nick's services twice in the last month to repair wood blinds and replace missing valances. He is very professional, personable, and prices fairly. I find his honesty and willingness to provide cost effective options very refreshing. I have no hesitation whatsoever in recommending We Do Blinds.

Jul 08, 2010

I have expensive wood and other blinds that required repair. Nick really is exceptional - he knows what he is doing and there is no nonsense with him. I have used him both at my law office and at my home. He is a straight shooter, reasonable and even a pleaseure to talk to. Highly recommend him.

Jun 05, 2007, Toronto

We Do Blinds recently cleaned and repaired at least a dozen large venetian mini-blinds that have been on our windows since we bought our house. Nick gave me a very reasonable quote on the phone, was on time for our appointment and had the blinds back and reinstalled in two days! Our tired old blinds look brand new, and Nick even through in some valances and clips at no extra cost, which had been missing forever. I would not hesitate to use this service again and recommend it to my friends.

Helpful? Yes No

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!