Category :
Owner/Manager:
Warren Gamey

Warren Gamey Painting

Company Profile

Since 1988 Warren Gamey has been providing superior painting and decorating services to some of Toronto’s finest residential and commercial addresses. During this time the team at Warren Gamey has gained a reputation for their attention to quality and ability to meet deadlines. All of our work is guaranteed and we use only the finest paints and materials. WG’s personal touch ensures attention to detail and superb results.

Painters

more...
Servicing:

CENTRAL TORONTO: Leaside, Rosedale, Cabbagetown, Moore Park, Lawrence Park, Deer Park, Forest Hill, Bridle Path, Playter Estates, Hoggs Hollow, Riverdale, Leslieville

Reviews for Warren Gamey Painting

Show:

Apr 14, 2014, North York

We contracted Warren to paint our entire house and he did a great job. His team was amazing - very friendly, respectful, and professional - and very accommodating to our needs. His prices are competitive and we have already referred him to family. Overall we were very pleased with our experience with Warren Gamey Painting.

Feb 27, 2014, Toronto

We recently hired Warren to paint the interior of our house top to bottom (4 floors). His pricing was extremely competitive and the quality of his work exceeded expectations. Warren advised us on the appropriate quality/finish of paint to use in each room, got us a discount at the local paint store and picked up the paint most days that he and his team worked on site. We negotiated the work around "our" schedule - Warren and team were punctual, clean and attentive - they touched base on a daily basis to apprise us of their progress, inform us of their plans for the next day and confirm that we were happy with the quality of their work. They also befriended our dog over the course of a month. I would highly recommend Warren - top quality, good price, excellent service!

Jan 31, 2014, Scarborough

These guys are not the cheapest, but they do great work. Their employees were timely and courteous. Since Warren Gamey is insured (and bonded, I assume), I had no problems letting them into my home while I was away on vacation. They communicated with us on every step of the project. And, depending on your project size, they may offer a complimentary consultation with a designer! Who does that anymore? As a family run company, they make a point to show that they care about their customers and value your business. I will call them again and again for all of my future projects!

Jan 30, 2014, Toronto

Warren and his team were very friendly fast and detailed when it came to painting our home. He came in with a very reasonable quote compared to the others. WG Painting was very professional. I'd recommend him to all my friends.

Jan 18, 2014, East York

My wife and I recently purchased a new house and contracted WG to touch up walls and paint. The job was done on time and without any leftover mess for us. We have used WG before and would be happy to again.

Jan 17, 2014, TORONTO

Warren was able to come in on very short notice and paint my living room between Christmas and New Years. I have used Warren's services in the past and I am always very satisfied. He is very efficient and pleasant to work with. His pricing is always very fair and I would not consider using another painter.

Nov 20, 2013, Old Toronto

I would give Warren and his team 10 out of 10 as he is an excellent painter. He is courteous and on time. He also ONLY uses Benjamin Moore's best paint!

Sep 24, 2013, TORONTO

Warren and his team did a great job on our garage's aluminum siding. Very prompt and effective communication. Reasonable pricing. We were very satisfied with the job and will contact him again if we need any painting done.

Aug 27, 2013, Toronto

Warren and Paul did an excellent job. Pricing was very reasonable, service was outstanding and response was prompt. Warren and Paul are highly professional and completed the project as promised. I would highly recommend WP painting!

Aug 05, 2013, North York

After getting a few quotes for the exterior of our home, we decided to hire Warren and his team for the job. Warren and his team did a great job painting and transforming the outside of our home. They were friendly, punctual, conscientious and made sure the job was done right and in a timely manner. I would not hesitate to use WG again for future work.

Company Profile

Painters

Credentials & Financial Information

1988
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!