Category :
Owner/Manager:
Warren Gamey

Warren Gamey Painting

Company Profile

Since 1988 Warren Gamey has been providing superior painting and decorating services to some of Toronto’s finest residential and commercial addresses. During this time the team at Warren Gamey has gained a reputation for their attention to quality and ability to meet deadlines. All of our work is guaranteed and we use only the finest paints and materials. WG’s personal touch ensures attention to detail and superb results.

Painters

more...
Servicing:

CENTRAL TORONTO: Leaside, Rosedale, Cabbagetown, Moore Park, Lawrence Park, Deer Park, Forest Hill, Bridle Path, Playter Estates, Hoggs Hollow, Riverdale, Leslieville

Reviews for Warren Gamey Painting

Show:

Feb 03, 2012, Toronto

Once again Warren and Paul did an amzing job. Clean efficient, and on time. Warren iwas great at recommending what type of paint to use and area's we did NOT have to piant which saved us mony.Thanks again guys for a quick and strees free experience!!

Jan 30, 2012, Toronto

Warren and his crew did a great job on all the rooms in our house. They were friendly, clean, knowledgable, efficient, and easy to work with. Warren fit our project in right away and was done in a few days. Wow, what a difference. Everything looks great and I will definitely use them for future projects. Highly recommended.

Jan 19, 2012, TORONTO

I am a happy repeat customer having used Warren in the past to paint my home. This time I contracted with Warren to repaint an investment property (condo) in preparation for selling. Warren and his crew were in and out in one day and the end result was an apartment that looks brand new despite significant wear and tear from previous tenants. This resulted in a quick sale with the condo listed less than a week before receiving multiple offers! Once again I am happy to recommend the services of Warren Gamey Painting!

Jan 17, 2012, Toronto

We hired Warren to paint our kitchen cabinets, and he and his painter Paul did a fantastic job. They knew the right products to buy to get the job done quickly and easily, and we love our "new" kitchen! They did such a great job that we had them do some additional painting around the house as well. They showed up on time, and got the work done as promised. Warren and Paul do great work, for very reasonable rates. They are great guys, helpful, reliable, skilled and knowledgeable, and we definitely recommend them!

Jan 05, 2012, Toronto

Warren's professionalism was first shown when he came to my house to give me a quote. He gave me a written quote in under 5 minutes. He was readily available and meeting the needs of my schedule. The job was done in less time than expected and I paid exactly what he quoted. The quality of work was exceptional while Warren and his assistant were a pleasure to have in my home and cleaned everything when they were finished as if they were never there. Warrens detailed knowledge of his craft allowed me to spend less on paint while getting the highest quality. I learned a great deal from working with him about paint. I highly recommend Warren Gamey Painting.

Jan 03, 2012, East York

Warren and Paul were professional, timely and precise. Warren followed up a few days later to ensure we were satisfied. They offered a few suggestions to save on cost and offered great 'winter pricing'. We were really satisfied with the job and will definitely be calling them again for our next project.

Dec 27, 2011, Toronto

Warren and his team did a fantastic job of re-painting the interior of my newly-renovated heritage home in downtown Toronto. All his guys were tidy and hardworking, polite and affable. Warren is an excellent communicator, keeping me well-informed of his progress and he remained reassuringly detail-oriented throughout. A week after the job was complete, he even called me to see if anything had been overlooked. A superb job from start to finish! Thanks so much.

Helpful? Yes No
This review has been flagged for verification.
Peterson in Toronto Dec 22, 2011
Why am I seeing this?

Dec 21, 2011, Toronto

My wife and I had just finished the renovations on our house and it was time to paint the place. Our neighbours across the street raved about the service and quality of the painter they used to recently finish their house so we gave warren a call. We found him polite and detailed when it came to making choices and very helpful. When the job was finished we couldn't believe how good the place looked. I would recommend WG painting highly.

Dec 07, 2011, East York

This is the third time we have used Warren to paint our home interior and exterior. We call upon him again and again because we are thoroughly satisfied with his work , the final product and his warm, friendly manner. Our latest redecoration project was completed efficiently and professionally. I highly recommend Warren Gamey.

Company Profile

Painters

Credentials & Financial Information

1988
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!