Category :
Furniture
Address:
906 Yonge St Toronto , ON M4W 2J2

Ridpath's Ltd-No Longer in Business

Is this your company? Claim it FREE!

Claim This Listing

Expand your profile, get notified when reviews are posted, and start managing your online reputation!

You Might Also Consider

Elte

We were really impressed with the selection and the service. The whole process of chosing a rug could have turned into an...

Jennifer W. from Windsor 1 Apr 14, 2014

Reviews for Ridpath's Ltd-No Longer in Business

Show:

Jan 20, 2007, Toronto

I bought a leather sofa at Ridpaths' and the service was excellent in the store and the delivery guys were absolutely fantastic! They were neat, efficient, on time, kind. I bought the sofa at the clearance centre and the quality and price are fantastic!

Helpful? Yes No

May 20, 2006, Toronto

I had been searching for a white sofa and chair and could not find what I wanted. Many sets were either quite large or off-white. I was prepared to wait for the perfect one that would be ideal for our sitting room. When we thought we had exhausted all our possibilities, I remembered reading an article about a store called Ridpath's. I called for directions and within a few minutes I was looking at our dream sofa and chair. I also spotted a lovely settee which was just a little bit different from the countless settees I have seen before. We ended up purchasing the settee as well. The quality of the furniture at Ridpath's is superior, compared to many other stores we had visited. I especially like the fact that the pieces we bought are quite unique I found the store to be easy to browse around in and the woman that helped us was very nice, professional and not pushy in any way. She offered suggestions when it was appropriate. (Such as mentioning the ottoman which we had never even considered). The furniture had to be ordered as the floor set was their last one. The sofa, chair and ottoman came in within 8 weeks, just as promised. We have had many compliments on the furniture we purchased at Ridpath's. The furniture is holding up very well and I feel the prices we paid were very reasonable for the top notch quality. From now on Ridpath's will be our first choice when buying furniture and I would highly recommend you making Ridpath's your first choice also.

Helpful? Yes No

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!