Category :
Tom Baillie
Hours:
24 / 7

Victory Locks Ltd

Company Profile 24 / 7 Emergency mobile full locksmith service. Lock outs. Locks repaired or replaced. Keys made. High security available. Security Bars and slam gates installed. Can you account for all copies of your keys? Recently purchased a resale home? Rekey or upgrade your security status. Start fresh and know where ...

You Might Also Consider

Locksmith Pros

Locksmith-pros-24hours.jpg

Me and my dog were locked out of my car. I called my friend and she gave me the number for these guys. They came in a hour...

joanne from Toronto 1 Apr 19, 2014

Reviews for Victory Locks Ltd

Jun 22, 2012, Etobicoke

The two Toms offered workable options without pushing any purchases, were friendly, efficient, (even funny - bonus!), explained everything clearly, left the place spotless, and left me with a safer and more secure home. I would definitely use them again, and highly recommend them.

Company Response:
It was our pleasure to do the corrections for your doors and upgrade your deadbolts. Sad to see another locksmith had not installed some of the hardware properly and we werre happy to fix it at no charge. Glad you feel more safe with our porducts.

Jun 18, 2012, SCARBOROUGH

I had an urgent repair on a deadbolt, which fell apart on me and we needed to have the lock repaired right away. Called Tom & he said he would be there in 15 minutes, and he was right on time. He was very pleasant and professional. Was done in no time flat. Offered as a free service to cut as many keys for the deadbolt as we wanted, which was very nice. All in all great service and fair price.

Company Response:
It was my pleasure to help out with your lock emergency. We always provide free copies of keys (Schlage, Kwikset or weiser). Glad I was available and to have met you.

Jun 13, 2012, North York

I contacted Victory Locks based on the positive feedback from this site. Tom was very friendly and great to deal with. He answered my questions over the phone and was willing to arrange a time to come to my home based on my schedule. He came by on a Sunday morning and did a fantastic job changing with the locks, and explained everything to me so I could fully understand what he was doing. Not only was he and his assistant a pleasure to deal with, his pug, who came to help out, too, was adorable!

Company Response:
It was a pleasure to have taken care of your lock requirements. It makes it easier for everyone when the consumer is educated in all of the options one could choose from based on the desired effect. Best of luck with your new home. THanks for using Victory Locks Ltd. Cheers

May 24, 2012, North York

Tom came by on a Saturday morning, looked over what I had, and made recommendations based both on his experience and my concerns. The work was quick, clean, and professionally finished, and he was done before I was even back with the money. What he asked in return for his time and the locks was fair, and maybe even a little generous. On top of that, Tom's a fascinating guy and great conversationalist. He was recommended to me by a friend who once lived in the area and I wouldn't hesitate a moment to do the same.

Company Response:
It was my pleasure to have saved you some money and to have installed only what you needed. Enjoy your home. Happy to help out again anytime.

May 09, 2012, TORONTO

Wow! Nicest guy ever. Tom is really lovely. He is kind and trustworthy and easy to talk to. He went the extra mile to even make sure our doors lined up perfectly. The lock is like butter, so easy to open and not a hassle. His craftsmanship is outstanding. This being my first home, I am real nervous about who I get to do work for me and really put faith and trust in who I hire, Tom is one of those great examples of someone that cares about doing a great job and has the skills to back it up.

Company Response:
Thank you for your kind words. I always try to have each project working just like I would like it on my own home. Best of luck and enjoy your first home.

Apr 18, 2012, Toronto

Simply excellent service from start to finish. Speedy, efficient, knowledgeable, and reliable. Honest and excellent workmanship. Can't praise it higher. I had door knobs on my doors inside my house from the 40s or 50s, and you cannot lock the doors. Victory Locks installed 3 new door knobs with locks and it was very well done. If I have any future need, I will definitely hire Victory Locks again.

Company Response:
It was my pleasure to have taken care of your conversion to modern upgrades. Remember those installed entrance lock sets have a lifetime warranty as long as you own the home the locks were installed in. Thank you for using Victory Locks Ltd. I would be happy to help you out with any future lock requirements.

Apr 12, 2012, Toronto

Tom deserves more than 10 stars. 100 % recommend. Quality work, as promised, goes extra miles and more. Great advice, flexible, on time, helpful. Could not have had a better experience.

Company Response:
Thank you for you kind words. We strive to provide the same excellent service to all of our customers. Doing the job right the first time...everytime.

Apr 08, 2012, North York

Tom and Tommy came by as scheduled and replaced both of our entry way locks the day after we took ownership of our new house. They were quick and efficient, and pleasant to have around for the short time they were here. I feel much more secure knowing I have new locks installed. Free sets of keys were a definite bonus.

Company Response:
Thank you for using Victory Locks for your lock needs. It would be my pleasure to help you with your future lock requirements. As always free common keys provided with any onsite lock work .

Apr 03, 2012, North York

My mother needed 4 locks rekeyed at her house. As a a senior citizen living on her own, she always feels nervous dealing with contractors. She called a few locksmiths from the phone book. Two of them didn't return her call, and another set up an appointment for 2:00, but never showed up. The next day, she called me and asked me if I could suggest a reliable locksmith company. I took a look on HomeStars and found Victory Locks. The locksmith arrived at the house about 20 minutes after being called. I wasn't there at the time, but my mother said the locksmith was very nice and she felt quite comfortable dealing with him. He rekeyed all 4 locks and the cost was right in line with what we were expecting. We are very satisfied with this company, which was quick to respond, friendly and honest.

Company Response:
We were glad to have taken care of your mother and gave her a seniors discount also. Great when we had just finished a call in the area close by and could be there for her so quickly and help her feel secured again.

Mar 12, 2012, North York

T & T (Tom & Tommy) arrived on time (it was a Friday afternoon so I wasn't expecting miracles), completed the work with satisfaction, and provided me with additional asvice regarding general house protection. Painless and pleasant!

Company Response:
It was our pleasure to have installed your pruchased quality locks and handles. Remember to add the weatherstripping to seal the dooor the way you wish to have it. Cheers

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!