Category :
Tom Baillie
Hours:
24 / 7

Victory Locks Ltd

Company Profile 24 / 7 Emergency mobile full locksmith service. Lock outs. Locks repaired or replaced. Keys made. High security available. Security Bars and slam gates installed. Can you account for all copies of your keys? Recently purchased a resale home? Rekey or upgrade your security status. Start fresh and know where ...

You Might Also Consider

Locksmith Pros

Locksmith-pros-24hours.jpg

I got my front door locks in the house changed by locksmith pros. We got a high security lock from Madeco. service was...

Mark from Mississauga 1 Apr 18, 2014

Reviews for Victory Locks Ltd

Mar 06, 2012, EAST YORK

What a pleasure it was having Tom at Victory Locks come by and repin our locks for us. We called him last-minute and he made himself available to us that very same day. Not only was Tom incredibly diligent, he was cheerful, friendly and very helpful. His attention and efficiency made an impression, even with such a brief visit. Along with repinning three locks, he made a small repair to another lock at no extra charge. I've got Tom on speed-dial for when I need him again. He's got us as repeat customers for life!

Company Response:
It was my pleasure to have met you and taken care of your security needs.When we rekey a lock we always inspect the doors we work on for proper operation and repair anything that requires attention. Sometimes the fix, like yours was no charge as the discovery and correction was easy to do. My pleasure as always to correct things that can be missed by others not looking and doing their proper inspections. Enjoy your new home.

Mar 04, 2012, TORONTO

A fair quote and work done on a Saturday! We are very happy with our new deadbolts and happy to have found Tom. He will be back to switch out a deadbolt for us again soon, after we have some work done in the house.

Company Response:
I was my pleasure to have met you and your family. Well served your security needs both now and when the contractors finish.

Feb 08, 2012, Toronto

We urgently needed to install several locks, and have a garage door repaired just before Christmas for a newly renovated house. Tom made time for us to do the job the next day. It was probably more difficult than the average job because we wanted double deadbolts to be installed. In order to repair the garage door, he even went to the store for supplies and returned on another occasion to fix that. We were very impressed by Tom's excellent work, and his cheery, helpful attitude. Tom also provides copies of the keys, so when he's done everything's all set to go.

Company Response:
It was a good job and very large amount of work that had to be done. I was glad to have been the one to have repaired the garage door without too much additional costs for you. The master keying of all the locks and to do the change keys was one area that we are good at doing. Thanks for calling Victory Locks.

Dec 22, 2011, TORONTO

Tom was able to come and change our locks less than a day after we called. He was very pleasant, and honoured the price he quoted us on the phone. The work was done cleanly and quickly, with all of the sawdust [from drilling the door] swept away; the place was left tidy. He even made us a couple extra keys. A pro all around, and a delight to have work in our home!

Company Response:
It was my pleasure to do your custom work and clean up like I was not even there. It looks good.

Dec 18, 2011, Toronto

Along with being an excellent locksmith, Tom is also a friendly and warm person, which made the entire experience extra satisfying. He worked quickly and was also able to immediately diagnose and fix a front door hinge problem. Overall great experience and reinforced the value of Homestars when seeking out home repair services.

Dec 05, 2011, TORONTO

My front door wouldn't open. It wasn't the deadbolt, but the knob itself. It would no longer turn. I tried dismantling it myself, but it was clear something inside was broken. I called Tom at Victory Locks. Though it was a Sunday, he answered himself. He was at my house in under two hours. It took him all of 20 mins to fix the problem and replace the broken unit. Tom was polite, friendly and certainly good at what he does. Definately recommend him - especially for emergency problems.

Company Response:
Glad that I was able to help you with your security problem.

Dec 01, 2011, North York

We bought some lock sets from the store, but were unable to install them due to idiosyncrasies of our doors. Having just moved in to the new home and having lots of other things to do, we decided to hire a locksmith to come out and do the installation for us. We called Victory Locks and the owner himself came out almost immediately -- within a couple of hours of our call. He was very personable, accomodating and friendly and did excellent work, happily re-using the hardware we'd purchased so we didn't have to return it. When all was done, the installations were much better than I could have done myself, even had I had the time to spend on it, and looked and worked great even on the wonky doors. He also did the re-keying for us (to set them all to a common key), made all the duplicate keys we asked for, and gave us some important basics about the lock sets we had bought. In all, it was a fantastic, painless experience.

Company Response:
It was my pleasure to sort out and fix all the door problems for you. Enjoy your new home. Thanks for calling Victory Locks Ltd.

Nov 27, 2011, Toronto

Tom was very accommodating, did great work and had some really fun stories to tell. He was able to put the same key on most of our locks, and did a very attractive installation for our electronic lock on our original front door that preserved the nice mouldings. We'd recommend his work in a nanosecond.

Company Response:
It was my pleasure to rise up to the challange. You have a very nice home. I hope you can enjoy it to the fullest.

Nov 20, 2011, York

Very helpful, came out promptly and did the work on the spot, changing several locks, gave excellent advice steering us away from the more expensive options that we didn't need.

Company Response:
Glad to be of service to you and to have saved you alot of money.

Nov 18, 2011, MISSISSAUGA

I contacted Victory Locks early Saturday morning after closing on my new house the day before. I wanted to the locks changed to deadbolts and to add locks to two patio doors. I received a estimate from Tom and was able to book for the same after noon. Tom was friendly and has a great personality. I would recommend this company to family and friends.

Company Response:
Sure glad we were able to improve on you security with miminal costs. Enjoy your new home.

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!