Categories :
Owner/Manager:
Riccardo Urban Lawn sprinklers

Urban Lawn Sprinklers

Company Profile

The grass is greener on our side! -Liability Insurance -Property Protection -Bonded - Criminal Background Check -No subcontractors

more...
Servicing:

Brampton, Concord, Etobicoke, Markham, Mississauga, Newmarket, North York, Oakville, Richmond Hill, Scarborough, Thornhill, Toronto, Unionville, Vaughan, Woodbridge

Reviews for Urban Lawn Sprinklers

Show:

Jul 30, 2013, Old Toronto

Rick was very prompt and easy to book a appointment with on the phone within a couple of hours he was at my place. When he got there he was very knowledgeable and very honest in his service and never tried to up sell his services. He made us feel like we knew him for years and could really trust him. He was unlike any other service tech. I had ever met. Best service and very honest guy. Very happy we met him and will keep his services for life and always recommend him to friends and family.

Jul 16, 2013, North York

Urban Lawn Sprinklers did a great job. When I met Rick, he was very professional. He explained what he would be doing and how it would work and I felt comfortable with his knowledge of what he was selling. I got 4 quotes for the my lawn sprinkler system, and Rick was not the least and not the most out of the 4, but he was definitely the most knowledgeable and explained to me what I was getting for the price he gave me. When Rick and his crew showed up to my home for the install, they came on the date they told me and on time and they had all the proper equipment to perform the job at had. When they were done they cleaned up and explained to me what was done and how to use my new system. My sprinklers are working great and my grass looks amazing. Thank you to Rick and Urban Lawn Sprinklers for a great job and I would refer them to anyone looking for a lawn sprinkler system. Frank

May 22, 2013, Vaughan

Ricardo and his crew were on time and very neat . He was very polite and explainned how the heads worked and were they would be placed, the grass never looked greener!!, his price was in our budget. I would recommend Him to someone who needs a sprinkler system. Thanks.

Dec 13, 2012, Toronto

I found Urban Lawn sprinklers on Home Stars Review. Rick came out to see an existing sprinkler system that I did not operate for the past 3 years. He was very knowledgeable and gave us good tips. One of the pipes was cut when we had to excavate for waterproofing our foundation. Rick was able to repair it at no additional cost. He made sure all the nozzles were pointed in the proper direction and he set the timer for us. He reviewed the system with us as well. At the end of the summer he came back to shut of the sprinkler system. His prices are comparable to the other companies. I would recommend Urban Lawn Sprinkler Company.

Sep 19, 2012, Mississauga

Very happy with the work and product I received. Fairly priced, and completed in a timely manner. Rick did an excellent job and was a pleasure to work with. Keep up the good work team!

Aug 14, 2012, OAKVILLE

These guys did a great job. The owner was quick to come out for a quote and schedule the work (all at a very competitive price - by far the best) and the crew was very professional. The job was completed in one day and the system works flawlessly. I look forward to putting away my garden hose - for good.

Jul 26, 2012, WOODBRIDGE

We researched various Sprinkler companies and landed on Urban Lawn Sprinklers for 2 reasons. For one, it was fair priced...secondly the owner, Riccardo, showed geniune passion for his work. At the end of the project, Riccardo stood true to his word and made 100% sure that we were totally satisfied with the work that was done. The quality of workmanship was superb, his attention to detail was precise, the logic about where to place heads and what types of heads made complete sense, and he was genuinely happy ONLY when we were happy. Riccardo, WELL DONE! And continue what you are doing. We are extemely satisfied with the time and care you and your crew took to get to end of job. Thank you!

Nov 29, 2011, BRAMPTON

We called Urban Lawn Sprinklers to have an irrigation system installed in our yard. The installation was quick and painless and installed just the way I wanted. The sprinkler hits all areas of the lawn, which was of vital importance to us. We were very satisfied with the job that the did.

Nov 03, 2010, North York

Installation took only a couple of days following the signing of the contract. This does not take away from the quality since the system has been able to deliver for quite some time now.

Oct 20, 2010, Mississauga

Moved into home with existing sprinkler system, called on a referral, they came over explained and winterized my system, not the cheapest, but very helpful and professional. I have become a customer of Urban Lawn Sprinklers.

Company Profile

Products & Services

Services
Maintenance Service - opening and closing, Design and New Installation, Spring Startup, Winterization

Credentials & Financial Information

1990
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED
Guarantee - 'Peace of Mind'

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!