Category :
Ashley Comrie
Hours:
Mon-Wed: 10am - 6pm, Thurs-Fri: 10am - 8pm, Sat: 10am - 6pm, Sun: 11am - 6p

Urban Barn-

Company Profile At Urban Barn, design and comfort live in perfect harmony. We have furniture and accents to bring sophistication and comfort to every room of your home. Our knowledgeable staff provide pressure-free, approachable service. If you love your home, you'll love our modern furniture store. . . it's a given.

You Might Also Consider

Diverse Flooring

Recently we decided to embark on a flooring project for our family home. We had viewed the Alterna tile at a couple of...

P.Tuomi from Surrey 1 Apr 02, 2014

Reviews for Urban Barn-

Show:

Feb 21, 2014, Burlington

I purchased the Liberty Sectional at the beginning of January and was told it would arrive by the end of February. I was called again and said it would arrive at the end of March. I received another call yesterday saying it would not arrive until mid-end April. This is completely unacceptable. They said if I wanted to select a different fabric it may arrive earlier. I paid over $3000 and was promised a fabric and delivery date and don't feel that I should settle for less. I am considering cancelling my order and purchasing from somewhere else instead. I will not shop at Urban Barn in the future. This has been a very disappointing experience!

Feb 19, 2014, Vancouver

this home assessories store has many interesting items, all offered at very reasonable and affordable range, the design is unique and modern, and the staff there is friendly, I strongly recommend this place for decorating your place

Oct 15, 2013, West Vancouver

I always go to Urban Barn to find unique furniture and accessories. I bought sofas last year and beautiful large paintings few months ago and they look great in my daughter's cute apartment.

Mar 22, 2013, Surrey

I wanted really unique furniture for my bedroom instead of the normal stuff you find at the Brick and places like that. Along with the furniture they have awesome little curios to scatter around that are just as unique.

Company Response:
Hi Phil. Thanks so much for your feedback! We're glad you found what you were looking for. - UB Team

Feb 24, 2013, Vancouver

I was looking for a canvas focus piece to go above my headboard of my bed but I didn't really have anything in mind. I went to a bunch of stores but didn't really see anything in the size I was looking for that would work with the colours in my bedroom. I went to Urban Barn with a friend who was looking for a new coffee table and found this really cool trio of 3 printed canvases that would work perfect in my space. I hung them up and was really happy with the finished product. I didn't get a lot of help from the staff here, but I didn't really have a lot of questions either. There were about 4 salespeople on the floor and they were mostly busy with other customers.

Hi Brittany, we're so glad you found what you were looking for! - UB Team

Feb 24, 2013

I had gone to a bunch of different furniture stores to look at TV stands but there wasn't really one that I liked. They all kind of looked like big modern spaceships or giant wall coverings. I wanted something that was a little more feminine and pretty, almost like you couldn't tell it was meant for a tv stand. I checked out urban barn at a friend's suggestion and saw the girliest white lacquer tv stand. When I saw it, I just thought that it looked so pretty and I didn't even realize that it was meant for a TV stand. The salespeople at this store are great. They are friendly and helpful but not too pushy or aggressive. I ended up getting the TV stand and might even go back for the matching coffee table!

Company Response:
Hi Pamela, We're so glad to hear you had a great shopping experience, and that we could help you find what you were looking for.

Feb 23, 2013

I had recently bought a new condo and was looking for some new furniture. Because space is limited, I needed something that would fit a smaller than average living room. I had gone to all the stores on United Boulevard and wasn't able to find anything that matched what I was looking for. At the same time, all the furniture that I really liked online or in catalogues was way out of my price range. I was walking the Granville strip and happened upon this store by chance. They carry some really nice designer furniture at prices that weren't outrageous and the quality was not bad. I found a sofa that looked very similar to one that I liked from a high end designer store catalogue at a fraction of the price. Overall, the staff was very friendly and helpful but not too aggressive.

Company Response:
Hi Gilles, Thank you for your nice feedback. We're happy to hear we could help you find what you were looking for. - UB Team

Feb 22, 2013, Coquitlam

Urban Barn is one of the most unique retailers when it comes to home decor. They have an assortment that is aimed at condo dwellers, when it comes to their furniture lines. Even if yours is a mansion, they have just the right specialty items. Their seasonal sales are a good bargain, too.

Feb 14, 2013, Surrey

Love the furniture at this place!! Amazing colours and styles prices are reasonable I would say.. The staff was super friendly would defiantly recommend to others and will be returning for more

Dec 04, 2012, Surrey

I bought a new house 2 years ago, then I shopped at Urban Barn for a new set of sofa. The customer service was excellent, they are very professional and helpful and took time to help with my selection. There were lots of styles for me to choose from, and lots of fabric choices arranged by colors. The prices are clear and no bargaining necessary. Besides, the showroom was spacious and bright, parking was nice and easy, though the price of the same item found elsewhere was a bit less, i still feel satisfied with the overall service and environment.

Helpful? Yes No

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!