Category :
Todd Childerhose
Hours:
Mon-Wed 11-6, Thur-Fri 11-7, Sat 11-6, Sun 12-5

UpCountry Canada

Company Profile NOTE: New ownership as of November 2007. UpCountry home furnishings, patio furniture, lighting and accessories.

You Might Also Consider

La Vie Furniture

I highly recommend buying your bedroom set from them, the quality is exceptional and service is like no other, we visit...

Larry from Mississauga 1 Apr 11, 2014

Reviews for UpCountry Canada

Jan 21, 2013, Scarborough

This store has some very unique and beautiful furniture however, I live in the downtown core and their selection is not condo friendly. Most of the items are much too large for anyone living in the downtown core. If looking for accent pieces, I would recommend checking the store out but for any major items, they're just too large.

Oct 14, 2012, Toronto

Had visited UpCountry Canada on several occasions to 'kick the tires' as I work in the neighborhood, but as we approached Thanksgiving and my husband's family and our close friends were coming for dinner it became apparent we'd need more chairs. Not cheap folding crap but something we could use long after the event. We were worried we'd left it too late, but after visiting the store and picking out some upscale leather chairs that would match our long dining room tabel Fernando (sp?) told us they were in stock. We saved the shipping cost and picked them up during the week from their warehouse. Fernando was knowledgeable with advice on coating the chairs with a spray. Good service. No pressure.

Sep 28, 2012, Toronto

Brenda and her team at the Burlington store are excellent. They have always worked hard for our business, delivered on time and rectified any issues quickly. We love Upcountry for their modern furniture and competitive prices. All our furniture looks great and is standing up well to all our young family can throw at it. Brad and Marsha

Jun 09, 2012, ETOBICOKE

Upcountry has always been great to me. We had a problem with a sofa that was 6 months old and they contacted the manufacturer who came to my house to make the adjustments! Now that's service!!!

Helpful? Yes No
This review has been flagged for verification.
Nancy in TORONTO Mar 12, 2012
Why am I seeing this?

Feb 16, 2010

i was looking for a otoman that would be small enough to put in my foyer (I live in 600 sq/f condo)and would have storage. They were always too big or it was not a storage model which would just take up space. At Upcountry I found this nice one for $95. After talking to the manager he gave me a discount as they were being discontinued. I ended up taking 2 for $120.

Oct 12, 2009, Mississauga

They have great products that are really modern and stylish. I was able to buy my entire bedroom there. Amazing service, they came into my house and installed all my furniture for me. It was a far cry from Ikea! I would recommend this company to anyone.

Oct 12, 2009, Mississauga

Customer service I was a little bit worried about delivery but it was a miracle that the furniture arrive before our wedding date. We were pleasantly surprised. It has now been three years since we have been using the furniture and it still looks brand ndew.

Oct 09, 2007, Toronto

We went today to the location at Vaughn mills to follow up after waiting over 14 weeks. The guys running the store are now a company called ELITE DESIGNS apparently one of their wholesale vendors. they told us that UP Country filed for bankrupcy today!!! stores have been shut down. No one can be reached from the upcountry offices so don't bother calling go straight to vaughn mills to get info or better yet call your credit company right now.

Oct 09, 2007, Toronto

I just called the store.... UPCOUNTRY IS IN BANKRUPCY. The store is CLOSED. I've lost my $2000. So for everyone who is waiting for their shipment. it won't be coming. :(

Company Response:
UpCountry was taken over by the securied creditor in October 2007. It has been under new ownership since that time. The stores are better stocked and offer better value than ever before. Delivery is prompt and new arrivals are added constantly to the mix.

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!