Category :
Todd Childerhose
Hours:
Mon-Wed 11-6, Thur-Fri 11-7, Sat 11-6, Sun 12-5

UpCountry Canada

Company Profile NOTE: New ownership as of November 2007. UpCountry home furnishings, patio furniture, lighting and accessories.

You Might Also Consider

FurnitureToronto.com

We found a great selection of side tables on furniture toronto's website and they promised to deliver what we chose the...

Lisa from WALLENSTEIN 1 Feb 26, 2014

Reviews for UpCountry Canada

Aug 30, 2006, Toronto

Delivered the incorrect item the first time. The second two times the table was severely damaged. Would not provide refund despite low quality of merchandise. Customer service is non-existent. Management is rude, condescending and unprofessional. It has taken me six months to get one-third of my money back - and now I am stuck with chairs that I can't even use! Do Not Shop at UpCountry. Trust me, you will regret it.

Apr 14, 2006, Toronto

2.8

We purchased two entertainment units, "in stock", partially because they would be delivered in 48 hours. The first delivery brought only 50% of the items, it took another five weeks and three more delivery appointments to get undamaged goods finally delivery. Unfortunately it was up to us to arrange and secure subsequent deliveries and returns as well as keep up contact with UpCountry. After replacing the damaged units, the veneer began to peel once the final units were in place. They sent a repair person to do the best they could, but unfortunately they tore the veneer and had to fill in the gaps with wood filler. Our experience was very trying, we still haven't received any apologies or follow-up from UpCountry. UpCountry is not what it used to be, for quality or service.

Mar 21, 2006, Toronto

8.5

UpCountry has a great selection of furniture to suit our design needs. Their selection is modern and clean and very versitile. We were extremely happy with the service at the Vaughan location. Their delivery is also excellent.

Jan 25, 2006, Toronto

Great Selection! Great service, people you can trust!

Jan 21, 2006, Toronto

7.3

Their products are great... but you must buy on sale. Their service is good, I have always had excellent experience, however, it is not as good as it used to be.

Jan 20, 2006, Toronto

3.8

took 20+ weeks to delivery original estimate was 8 weeks we had to continually follow up

Jan 19, 2006, Toronto

7.5

Purchased a dining table with chairs. Great customer service in store but after purchase service is less desirable. From experience, they place onus on you to call them to see when the product is available for pickup even though they told me that they will call in 1 week for product availablility. I gave them 2 weeks and there was still no call. Price is marked up very high. Wait for the annual/semi annual 40% off sale. If not on sale, remember to negotiate on price.

Jan 19, 2006, Toronto

Clean, modern (yet warm!), timeless furniture...excellent quality and very reasonable prices. If you are looking to furnish your place, UpCountry is a great place to start out. Helpful salespeople are always on hand to guide you in the right direction. I always wonder why people choose to shop at the Brick when for similar price points they can purchase much better quality and style at UpCountry. While you may not get the door crasher prices here, you will be able to find great value for an affordable price ... and your furniture will never look like door crasher furniture!

Jan 09, 2006, Toronto

Beautiful Product! Great style, and very reasonably priced! Sales and management staff were very helpful! Would highly recommend them!

Dec 19, 2005, Toronto

6.5

The mirror I bought is gorgeous but I also bought a planter which was painted and the paint is peeling after only 3 months.

Helpful? Yes No

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!