Category :
Owner/Manager:
Hours:
Mon-Fri 9-5

Summit Flooring

Company Profile Summit Flooring specializes in serving the flooring needs of single and multiple property clients both residential and commercial. We provide carpet, laminate, vinyl, ceramic, cork, hardwood and other types of specialty flooring. Summit Flooring provides all of the services you may need - from recommending the best flooring for your ...

You Might Also Consider

Hardwood-Parqueteam

SDC12613.jpg

The floors in my house were not looking their best, and I wanted to change that. I was referred to Parqueteam by a friend...

Alex M from Markham 1 Oct 03, 2013

Reviews for Summit Flooring

Jul 01, 2007, Toronto

Martin and his team were able to install my laminate flooring within weeks of my inital request at a very reasonable price for both the product and installation. Their attention to detail was applied to both the main project, but they even painted our quarter round to match the rest of our room. I was very impressed and would recommend Summit Flooring to anyone in the GTA.

May 14, 2007, Toronto

I really enjoyed dealing with Martin at Summit - his customer service was superb. I always received calls back immediately, and he helped me to stay on budget and on time with my basement renovation (following a flood). He and his team were reliable and helpful, and I would recommend them to ANYONE looking for tile or carpet. In fact, I'm hiring them again!

Apr 23, 2007, Toronto

Summit Flooring provided excellent customer service from the beginning to the end of this project. The work was very professional and completed on time. I would like to recommend Summit Flooring to others who are in the market for new floors.

Dec 03, 2006, Toronto

After obtaining quotes from 3 different flooring places, we chose to go with Summit Flooring. What impressed us the most with them was the fact that we not only received a detailed quote presented to us professionally, but an understanding from Martin with respect to meeting our expected timeline and most importantly, our budget. As we were purchasing tiling and hardwood, I didn’t realize how many options were available to us not only in selecting the products, but all the intricate details necessary in making decisions to ensure the job was done satisfactorily. Martin was confident in his approach in detailing exactly how we could achieve our desired effect. He presented us with the several options available so we could make informed decisions with each step of the process entailed to ensure a job done to our satisfaction. Summit Flooring not only met our expectations, timeline and budget, they exceeded it with their “no pressure” approach, making them a pleasure to deal with. I highly recommend Summit Flooring and look forward to calling them back as we need to have our entire upstairs re-carpeted.

Oct 16, 2006, Toronto

In my line of business, I require fast and efficient trade support from my network of trade partners. Martin Kotchie, owner of Summit Flooring, and his team, stepped up to the plate, understanding the importance of meeting the critical job completion deadline. Throughout the entire process of area measurements; product recommendation and selection; underlay specification requirements; meeting budget constraints and strict scheduled installation timeframe, I was thoroughly "floored" by Martin's professional excellence and his team's exceptional level of service...in a word - sui generis.

Helpful? Yes No

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!