Categories :
Hours:
Monday - Friday : 9 a.m - 5 p.m

Smart Roofing Inc.

Company Profile

For over 15 years Smart Roofing Inc. has provided full service roofing for residential, commercial and industrial customers throughout the Greater Toronto Area. Our skilled, experienced craftsmen, aided by the reliable products, can accurately assess your roofing situation and expedite any job quickly and to your full satisfaction.

more...
Servicing:

Toronto, Etobicoke, Mississauga, Oakville, Burlington, Caledon, George Town, Bolton, Brampton, North York, Richmond Hill, Markham, Woodbridge, Newmarket

Reviews for Smart Roofing Inc.

Show:

Apr 19, 2014, Mississauga

High winds had damaged some singles on our home roof. We called Smart Roofing Inc., and Edward arrived within 15 minutes. He investigated the amount of damage including provided pictures of the damage shingles and explained the issues with the previous shingles failing. He gave an excellent quote to have them repaired of which he replaced the damage shingles within the hour. The work was excellent, efficient and effective and I would highly recommend and reuse his service in a heart beat. Edward was a true professional and the results show in his work. Thank you Edward for your quick response and action!

Apr 06, 2014, Mississauga

We replaced our roof in March 2009 and I have waited five years to post this review because I wanted to make sure the roof would last and let me say, it looks fantastic. Some of our neighbors replaced their roof at the same time as ours and it has not stood the test of time. Their shingles are starting to curl up and we even had a neighbor's shingles blow into our yard a few months after getting a new roof! Jerry was very knowledgeable and honest about his work. We signed the agreement on March 14th and the roof was completed on March 30th. No mess was left and the crew was very professional. We got at least 7 quotes and Smart Roofing was the second cheapest. They were a pleasure to deal with and my roof looks fantastic after five years. Thanks Jerry!

Apr 04, 2014, Scarborough

We are very satified with the work done by Ray Tuck & his crew. Ray was very professional, he listened to what I wanted done, material etc. (I had done some homework on roofing prior to calling Ray) and he provided us with further advise etc. We got an estimate done in December 2013 for a new roof in the spring but because of the ice storm, the roof was further damaged by tree branches which fell on the roof and caused water damage to the ceiling in both the living room and kitchen. I then called Ray immediately and he managed to get the roof replaced in one day in early January 2014 when the weather warmed up a little. The crew was fantastic, as I said, the work was done in one day ( very noisy - my poor cat is still shaking) but I felt so much safer since then. Ray also contacted me to remind me to advise when the ceiling is repaired, so he can finish the insulation in the roof over the damaged portion, so I will probably see him again soon. - Also, he wants to view the work done in January to make sure everything is still o.k. (nails etc.) I would definitely recommend your company to my friends and family.

Mar 12, 2014, Etobicoke

Smart Roofing Inc replaced our roof this February. It was leaking in a few places, especially with the melting snow. The price seems high, but it is a very large high- pitched roof with many different types and sizes of dormers, a large addition and garage and front portico The roof had been repaired at different times and the old part was at least 25 years old. One company said they could just repair the leaks, but we felt it was time to have one good consistent roof on the whole house. Comparative prices varied. We opted for Smart Roofing because of its good reputation (Homestars) it's quality materials which included 6 feet ice/water barrier material and 15 lb felt underlay over the whole roof. Everything is well documented in their professional contracts and warranted. The roofers worked from early morning to dusk to get the job done. They paid particular attention to a problem flat roof dormer area and other areas where water volume was a concern. I wasn't happy with the look of flashing on the portico. Without hesitation they changed it to a different type of flashing and redid it. It now looks great. The cleanup was perfect. Bin and all material was whisked away. They were also careful about vegetation and the neighbour's property. We are now confident our roof will be watertight for many years and Smart Roofing will ensure it is. We highly recommend this reliable company Judy and Bob

Nov 12, 2013, Toronto

Excellent company!!! No surprises... Bob went the extra mile and worked with us to make us happy. It is actually a company where the Customer comes first. The crew that came was top notch.. on time.. fast and good clean up.

Nov 11, 2013, Oakville

Smart Roofing was excellent - great price, product, installation, and service. Fantastic job all done in one day, and a perfect clean up, leaving the property spotless. We would happily recommend them.

Nov 01, 2013, Mississauga

Our house did not have good insulation in the attic so we called Smart Roofing after receiving a flyer in the mail. They came and not only checked the insulation in our attic, but also did a ventilation check inside our home, and explained in detail what we needed. As part of the insulation job, they sealed the potlights on our ceiling to prevent air leaks and replaced the exhaust fan and topped up the insulation in the attic. Overall, I am happy with the job that Smart Roofing did and look forward to having a cozy home this coming winter.

Oct 06, 2013, Old Toronto

Very good worksmanship, was nice to deal with. they came in and re-did all the shingles and gave us a great experience. I would highly recommend them to anyone else who is looking for a new roof installation.

Sep 19, 2013, Toronto

this company was a team that responded quickly and efficiently when called to review and assess damage to the roof. The team was clean , professional and to detail of what needed to be done as well as not taking short cuts. Very very impressed.

Aug 20, 2013, Mississauga

I needed a new roof this year and contacted 4 reputable companies for quotes. Of the 3 companies who had access to the interior of my house (the other company did their inspection/estimating while I was away at work) Bob, from Smart Roofing, was the only one who asked to look in my attic. He pointed out some problems with the positioning of the existing vents – and also a gap where there should not have been one. I was very impressed by this, as well as by Bob’s friendly, professional attitude, and decided to have Smart Roofing do my roof replacement. They were not the cheapest, being the second lowest of the 4 quotations I received. My new roof looks great, and I was very pleased with how well they cleaned up afterwards. I would recommend Bob and Smart Roofing without hestitation.

Company Profile

We are dedicated to providing quality, professional installation and service commitment with fair prices. For your protection we are fully insured, bonded and licensed, and are proud members of the Better Business Bureau. We offer from 6 to 15-year written guarantee on our workmanship and only experienced crews of roofers are used. Smart Roofing has maintained these standards over the years and will continue to do such as our family of satisfied customers grows and shares their experience with peers, family and friends.

Please contact us today for a free estimate or visit our showroom. At Smart Roofing Inc. "We protect what you value most". Make the SMART choice.
_____________________________________________

Products & Services

Products
Certainteed, GAF, BP, IKO, Velux
Services
Residential, Commercial & Industrial Roofing Solutions
Specialties
Shingles from 25, 30, 40, 50 year warranties,Slate,Cedar Shingles,Cedar Shake,Fiberglass Plastic Tiles, Enviro Shake, Metal and Flat Roofs as well as eavestrough, soffit, fascia, siding and copper work, skylight installation/repairs, full roof inspections.

Credentials & Financial Information

Cheque, Cash, Credit Card
WSIB, Liability Insurance, Better Business Bureau, Master Shingle Applicators from Certainteed, Authorized Installer from GAF
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!