Category :
General Contractors
Address:
Oshawa , ON L1E 1H1

Saveway Renovations

Is this your company? Claim it FREE!

Claim This Listing

Expand your profile, get notified when reviews are posted, and start managing your online reputation!

You Might Also Consider

North Bay Kitchen & Bath Inc.

We were very impressed with the professional work that Andrew and his team were able to do with our kitchen. Every job...

Sue & Guy Page from North Bay 1 Nov 15, 2013

Reviews for Saveway Renovations

Sep 29, 2012, Oshawa

I would recommend Gill to anyone that needs a job done right. I hired Saveway to replace my Patio Doors and install a new safety window in my basement. Gill uncovered issues caused by the original builder that needed to be fixed. To my surprise there was no extra charge for the added work and the project was completed in the original time frame quoted. The finished project looks amazing. They completed the project in the time line promised, left everything spotless after the job was done and kept me informed of everything that was happening. Will definitely use this company for any future projects.

Feb 19, 2010, Toronto

I would recommend Gil for any job. He is a very hard worker and has an eye for detail. He did landscaping in my back yard including a pond and fence. It was done within the time he specified and for the cost he stated. I have had other friends use his company and they have been satisfied as well.

Jun 28, 2008, Oshawa

We had Saveway Renovations renovate our front steps with porcelain tiles. The finished project was good however within a few months one of the tiles came off. Saveway guarantees their work for one year so we called and left messages on their phon mail to come and check on the problem. No reply! We called again and again and finally talked to the owner who said they would be here within a week. Two weeks later not a sign or a call back. Shame on you!

Sep 05, 2007, Toronto

I would recommend this company for it's competitive pricing, very friendly and approchable and the work is done by the owner himself and his son.They ranked very high on my scale for quality and time in which the work was completed.No regrets.

Jan 18, 2007, Toronto

I would highly recommend this small company for any renos. I have used then in the Oshawa area for flagstone walkways and stone planter edging. I have also used then in interior work for crown moulding and fireplace work and wood flooring and kitchen finishing details. The owner and son take pride in their work and are very personable. The cost is very affordable.

Company Response:
I would like to take this opportunity to thank Joyce for her patronage for the past years and assure her that we value her business and all her referrals. Once again, Thank you.

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!