Category :
Hours:
Mon-Sun

Rent-a-Son

Company Profile

Rent-a-Son, winner of HomeStars Best Mover in Toronto for 2010 and 2011, provides insured, bonded and professional residential and commercial moving services. Based in Toronto, Ontario, we provide local, provincial and long distance moving nationally, cross border and internationally.

Rent-a-Son is an agent of northAmerican van lines and is a certified member of the Canadian Association of Movers.

more...
Servicing:

Brampton, Concord, Etobicoke, Markham, Mississauga, Newmarket, North York, Oakville, Richmond Hill, Scarborough, Thornhill, Toronto, Unionville, Vaughan, Woodbridge, Ottawa, Montreal, Kingston, Kitchener, Cambridge, Waterloo, Guelph, Burlington, Hamilton, Whitby

Reviews for Rent-a-Son

Show:

Aug 22, 2012, Toronto

I recently used Rent a son and they were awesome, both young gentlement were extremely quick and efficient, I had booked them for a 4 hour job and they took an hour and a half. They were very friendly and quick. After using other movers and been charged and arm and a leg I would use them in a heart beat. They were by far the best and quickest. I would recommend not going for cheap movers that don't care about your stuff. Use these guys they are definitely worth it and definitely worth the price they charged.

Aug 22, 2012, RICHMOND HILL

100% professional A+ service from the initial estimate to moving day. Scott, Jeff, Neil were on time, fast, efficient and super careful not to damage furniture. Office staff contact Patrick H. answered all my questions quickly. I highly recommend them.

Aug 22, 2012, Toronto

I never write reviews but felt compelled. Rent-a-son was truly fantastic from the moment I contacted them to plan and get an estimate, to the move and follow up. We had 2 crews and both were fantastic - fast, courteous, very careful and helpful in every way. The 7 guys all had a fantastic attitude about everything, including waiting while we tried to find our locker, and for a fridge contractor to install the fridge. The great service also continued after the move as there was some damage to the moving dock. The company dealt directly with my condo staff and made arrangements to fix the damage and cover all costs. These guys were truly AMAZING and you cannot go wrong. Ask for Aslan to lead the crew, he was awesome.

Aug 19, 2012, Toronto

The Rent-A-Son crew helped us pack and move to our new home. We couldn't be happier with their service. The young men were polite, professional, and skilled at their job. They took a lot of the stress out of the process of moving.

Aug 19, 2012, Toronto

My second time using Rent-a-Son in the last 13 months and they are worth every penny. Easy to deal with and not one damage or problem during the move. My only minor complaint was that I didn't get a call in the days leading up to my move. It was a little nerve-wracking the day of, wondering if they'd show up...but they did, so all was ok :)

Aug 17, 2012, Toronto

I can't recommend this company enough. We had them pack our kitchen, help my husband with demolition removal and move our 5 bedroom house of 10 years. I worked with Erica on-line and on the phone to organize our estimates and arrange our bookings. She was extremely helpful and approachable. Ray and Paul did an excellent job packing my kitchen. The movers were incredible. Miles was the foreman and was extremely professional and responsible. Aaron, Sylvanus, Marc, and Dave were also amazing. They were extremely capable, good-humoured and skilled. My moving day was the most relaxed day of the entire process and for that I am very grateful. Everyone should take advantage of the high degree of professionalism this company brings to their work.

Aug 17, 2012, TORONTO

I've had the "sons" assist me in a few home projects and they have all been consistently fantastic - on-time, polite, helpful and hard working. I've recommended this company to my friends and they all give Rent-a-son rave reviews.

Aug 16, 2012, Mississauga

I am extremely happy with my move with Rent-a Son. The whole process and pricing was carefully explained by Bob. My movers..Aslan, Zvonimir, and Marc worked quickly and efficiently on both ends of the move. I had to make two short stops between homes and they beat me to the new place even though they stopped for gas and had a very short lunch break. They were very accomodating to any requests and the standard response from Marc to my questions was "no worries, we will take care of it". I would highly recommend Rent-a Son and, my crew in particular, to anyone thinking of moving.

Aug 11, 2012, Mississauga

As a single mother, I found the thought of moving locations overwhelming. I contacted "Rent-a-Son" and after reviewing over what I was looking for, I secured their services. From the initial contact, the service provided was prompt and friendly and well worth the money. The 'sons" arrived on time and not only listened to what needed to be moved, but also offered suggestions and asked good questions. They worked the entire time, were polite and took care in ensuring my belongings were packed and wrapped appropriately and secured well in the storage unit. I would recommend their services to anyone looking to secure such service and will be utilizing "Rent A Son" again for my relocation move in.

Aug 10, 2012, Oakville

I used Rent-a-Son the middle of July 2012. They were great. The 3 guys were hard-working and very polite. They were very careful with all of my things - even adding extra padding or protection to several things I had already packed. Would definitely use them again and recommend them to others.

Company Profile

We also offer storage and warehousing out of our Toronto location where we have 25,000 sq ft of temperature controlled, alarmed and video monitored space.

Products & Services

Services
Local Household Moving, Long Distance Moving, Office Moving, Warehousing and Distribution, Packing, Storage, Moving Help

Credentials & Financial Information

2000
Visa, MasterCard, Check
Canadian Association of Movers
Better Business Bureau
4 Hours
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!