Categories :
Hours:
8 AM to 6 PM

Quality Restorations Co Toronto

Company Profile

WE HAVE COMPILED THE THOUSANDS OF JOBS THAT WE HAVE DONE OVER THE PAST 40 YEARS INTO 22 SEPARATE REFERENCE LISTS covering all parts of the GTA so when you call you will be able to see work we have completed in your neighbourhood and perhaps even on your street.

more...
Servicing:

Toronto, Etobicoke, Mississauga, Scarborough, Thornhill, Richmond Hill, Aurora

Reviews for Quality Restorations Co

Show:

Apr 02, 2014, Toronto

I hired Doug and his amazing team to replace our roof and rebuild our chimney in the past .I was so happy with both of these jobs that it was a no-brainer to call them when our eavestroughs needed replacing . They are professional ,I trust them plus they friendly and kind .

Company Response:
Thank you so much for the acknowledgment - we do appreciate it

Jan 08, 2014, Old Toronto

a year ago or so, doug did a rebuild of my crumbling chimney and did a great job. This past year, I've had issues with the eavestrough for the entire house, blockages and insufficnet downspouts causing constant overflows and me having to go up all the time to clear them. Called Doug and his crew came by and replaced the entire eavestroughs, added an additional downspout, all in a day. It now works and looks great. No more having to clean again, and again, and again ...

Company Response:
Thanks Dennis - we are so glad we could help once again. It's great when things work the way they are supposed to :)

Nov 20, 2013, Old Toronto

We had our entire front porch rebuilt, as well as an upper deck installed & some other outdoor renovations done by Mike & Tristan... They did a great job on it, and offered some good advice on how best to deal with the challenges of fixing up a 100 year old house. Their price was reasonable & they really listened to exactly what we wanted done with the renos.

Company Response:
Thank you so much Naomi - I will pass the compliment on to the guys - I know it was a real pleasure for them to work with you as well.

Oct 20, 2013, Old Toronto

I have used Quality Restorations several times, most recently for a new driveway and retaining wall, plus repairing our backyard fence. The quality of their work is first class and I strongly recommend them for any contractor project. Doug Pearse is very reliable and he also responds quickly to any questions or comments I may have. His team of workmen are very competent as well as helpful and friendly.

Company Response:
Thanks for the nice review Neil and the recommendation to your neighbour Heather - word of mouth is our best advertising

Aug 14, 2013, Toronto

We used Quality Restorations to replace about 100 rotting bricks on the side of our century-old home in the Annex, as well as touch up some tuckpointing. Doug provided a very comprehensive, professional and competitive quote. The team who did the work also did an amazing job of matching the brick and the mortar so you cannot tell any work was done at all -- our house looks perfectly consistent everywhere. We were extremely pleased and would be happy to recommend them to anyone with an older home who is concerned with preserving the heritage look.

Company Response:
Thanks for the nice review Laura - the fact that you are pleased with the result is our main priority.

Jul 04, 2013, North York

Quality Restorations Co met my budget for repairing my chimney and exceeded my expectations with their service. Because I was under a time restriction, my chimney was rebuilt the day following my quote. The crew were professional and very nice. They worked efficiently and their clean up was excellent. They even attached some loose flashing on my roof without any extra charge. I would recommend Quality Restorations to anybody who needs any type of brickwork.

Company Response:
Thanks so much Jason - I'll pass this on to the guys . Good luck with your new home!

Jun 18, 2013, Mississauga

Doug visited the house, gave me a quote / incredible list of references. Guy and his team did an awesome job. I am so pleased with the work - I was given advance notice of when they would start, they completed the work within one day and they left the work area cleaner than when they started! Doug was easy to reach by phone or email to answer questions, which made communications very easy. My house is over 50 years old and they matched the brick colour so well, I can’t even tell the difference. I would highly recommend them.

Company Response:
Thanks so much for the review Mutka - I will pass it along to the guys - enjoy your summer!

May 31, 2013, Old Toronto

Doug and his team did their usual excellent job in replacing 5 skylights in our home in January. As you can imagine, having big holes in the roof in the middle of winter was a bit worriesome but it was handled quickly,cleanly, and very efficiently...we were there but really did not need to be. We now refer all our reno/repair needs to Quality Restorations; its nice to deal with real pros who you can trust!!

Company Response:
Thanks again David - we look forward to working with you this year on more projects

May 24, 2013, Old Toronto

I recently had our existing eavestroughs removed and replaced with the continuous T-Rex system by Alu Rex. It was highly recommended as I now will never have to have worry about having my gutters cleaned again. This appealed to me for more reasons then one. I had been a the mercy of "door-to-door" pushy salesmen offering a gutter cleaning services. I myself do not have the skills or the tools to do so myself, so, now with this new eavestroughing system in place I now longer need to be concerned. Also, with the new eavestroughing I was able to have our downspouts redirected to ensure that the rainwater flows on the the garden and the lawn and not cause basement flooding or flood our walk. (The flooding froze on the walk this winter.) The crew from Quality Restorations were top notch! Very polite, and efficient! I would recommend them to anyone!

Company Response:
Thanks very much Aina for the nice review - I will pass the compliment on to the men. Made in Canada for Canadian winters I really do find the Alurex system gives the best value for the money.

May 22, 2013, Richmond Hill

These guys are not cheap, but did some quality work. They matched my heritage brick perfectly. Workmanship looks good. They did an excellent job cleaning after their work was done. And Doug is a professional. Thank you.

Thanks so much Nozar - the men and I appreciate your comments

Company Profile

Some of our clients have been coming back to us for 20 TO 30 YEARS , A CLAIM THAT FEW CONTRACTORS ON HOMESTARS CAN MAKE . If you are judging a company by number of reviews only, we have thousands of satisfied customers for whom we have completed projects.

Contact us at [email protected] and we can email you a list of home owner names and addresses and the types of jobs that we have done in your neighbourhood.

Quality Restorations Co. was started in 1974 to meet the renovation and restoration needs of its customers. Originally servicing the residential market only, Quality Restorations Co built up its name and reputation through a strong sense of service and commitment to excellence to the point where we now also offer the same services to commercial clients as well.

Products & Services

Products
We highly recommend installing eavestrough using the T-Rex system: T-Rex eavestrough fastening system eliminates: The risks of snow and ice damaging and bending your eavestroughs Eavestrough bending caused by ladders and tree branches Eavestrough overflow caused by buildup of leaves and residue The hassle of cleaning out eavestroughs clogged by leaves Periodic eavestrough upkeep Rotting debris in the eavestroughs The risks of using a ladder and walking on the roof Water going into your basement where the drains are located For more information see here: http://www.qualityrestorations.ca/residential/home-renovations/strongest-eavestroughs
Services
Chimney Rebuilds and Repairs, Tuck pointing and Brick Replacement, Basement Renovations, Tuckpointing, Additions, General Contracting Fireplace Repairs Brick Cleaning Flagstone for Porches and Walkways Patterned Concrete Basement Waterproofing Basement Underpinning and Remodeling Complete Interior Renovations Bathrooms and Kitchens Flat and Shingle Roofing Eavestroughs and Siding Additions Decks and Fences Caulking Painting
Specialties
Tuck pointing, , Chimney Repairs, Chimney Rebuilds, Masonry work, Brickwork, Brick Replacement,Concrete work, Patterned concrete, Parging, Flagstone, Cultured Stone, Interlocking stone, Fireplace repairs, Basement Waterproofing, Underpinning Foundations, New porches, Additions, Remodelling Kitchens and Bathrooms, Flat and Shingle roofing, Tuckpointing

Credentials & Financial Information

1974
Payment by cheque
Metro Licensed Gas Fitter and Home Renovator
Registry of Professional Contractors of Ontariohttp://www.renocontractors.com/
$1000
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED
The warranty depends upon the work that is done and ranges from 1 year to 10 years

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!