Category :
Hours:
Monday - Saturday 9 am -6 pm,

Pro Stone

Company Profile

At Pro Stone we take pride in manufacturing quality products for residential and commercial applications on a timely bases. As a leading manufacturer of stone in Toronto, we understand that our customers expect the highest standards of craftsmanship to meet their individual needs. With the use of the latest technology …

more...
Servicing:

GTA, Brampton, Concord, Etobicoke, Markham, Mississauga, Newmarket, North York, Oakville, Richmond Hill, Scarborough, Thornhill, Toronto, Unionville, Vaughan, Woodbridge`

Reviews for Pro Stone

Show:

Aug 15, 2012, Toronto

Pro Stone were fantastic to deal with. Everything from their selection, professional advice, courtesy and service. Most importantly, they delivered a 5' x 8.5' slab of granite up 22 stairs and installed it perfectly. They have wonderful employees who know what they are doing. I recommend them to anyone wanting a beautiful kitchen or bathrooom or floor or stone of any kind.

Aug 09, 2012, PICKERING

We found Pro Stone doing a Google Search and really happy we did. Our countertop was installed today and it was cut exactly the way we had hoped, despite some challenging asks. It was a real pleasure meeting and working with Girish and Kugan. They truly cared about us. Would definitely use Pro Stone again for future projects.

Aug 01, 2012, WHITBY

I shopped around to change our kitchen countertop and raised breakfast bar. I came across prostone via homestars and I'm glad that I did. They were by far the cheapest and best company to work with. Debra and Anna were amazing and took the time to show us various samples of stone, edges, sinks etc... We never felt rushed or pressured which was a very pleasant surprise. We ended up doing a seamless job that turned out to be stunning, the attention to detail, customer service and production perfection made this an excellent experience. Design, templating, fabrication and installation were right on schedule and flawless. I highly recommend prostone and will definitely enlist their services for future projects. Thanks again!

Jul 30, 2012, Mississauga

Pro Stone exceeded our expectations! We were so pleased with the service, fabrication and install of our granite countertop. You won't be disappointed ! We will definitely use them for all our projects!

Jul 17, 2012, MISSISSAUGA

I was shopping around for granite countertop and contacted Prostone. They had a wide selection, very reasonable price and excellent customer service. The did a very professional job and were extremely helpful. I could also count on them to help me out with a contractor to finish the rest of the kitchen reno ( because I had problems with my contractor), it was very reassuring to know your job will be done on time and within budget. Thanks

Jul 10, 2012, Bewdley

AS AN INTERIOR DECORATOR, I WANT THE BEST QUALITY AND WORKMANSHIP FOR THE BEST PRICE. I MET GIRISH AND THE COMPANY HE REPRESENTS AT THE TORONTO HOME SHOW. WE FOUND PRO STONE'S EMPLOYEES TO BE VERY PROFESSIONAL. THERE WAREHOUSE HAS A LARGE ASSORTMENT OF BEAUTIFUL SLABS TO CHOOSE FROM. GIRISH WAS GREAT AT GIVING ME THE PRODUCT KNOWLEDGE AND MADE MY DECISION SO MUCH EASIER. WE PAID THE ADDITIONAL COST TO HAVE THE KITCHEN PROFESSIONAL MEASURED AND INSTALLED. IT'S SO IMPORTANT TO BE ACCURATE. ESPECIALLY WHEN WE REDESIGNED OUR KITCHEN RE-ARRANGING OUR OLD CUPBOARDS AFTER WE HAD SENT THEM OUT TO BE RE-PAINTED. THE GRANITE FIT PERFECT AND WE HAVE ALWAYS BEEN HAPPY WITH OUR CHOISE. ENJOY THE PICTURES OF OUR KITCHEN !! WE HAVE COME BACK TO PRO STONE TO PICK AN END CUT SLAB FOR OUR MASTER BATHROOM VANITY THAT WERE RENOVATING. I'M SURE GIRISH WILL BE FAIR WITH US. HAPPY DECORATING. MARILYN

Helpful? Yes No
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?
ALWAYS LISTEN TO THE EXPERTS IN THERE FIELD. THEY ARE THERE TO MAKE THINGS EASIER FOR YOU.

Jul 05, 2012, STOUFFVILLE

The service and care we recieved from Prostone was impeccable. I am disabled with arm issues so I cannot drive distances. Prostone made it easy. We made an appointment and only had to go to their location once. It was hard to make a decision as they have a well stocked selection. The customer service was above expectation when we arranged payment and copies of invoices. They are a very organized company, with friendly, knowledgeable staff. We recieved our granite countertops on the exact time they estimated. The installation staff was friendly, tidy and answered all my question regarding care. Over all prostone is one of the best companies I have ever worked with.

Jun 20, 2012, RICHMOND HILL

well, I never write reviews but this time I decided to share my bitter experience. I was looking to change my kids and quest bathroom countertops with granite , met Gerish , took his time to show me and my wife the slabs that suits us , made an offer including everything( granite slabs ,installation and plumbing , I stressed on having the job done from Ato Z , he agreed , gave me a contract after paying him a down payment , before leaving I noticed the contract saying ( we don't do plumbing) , I went back to talk to him but was busy with another customer , talked to the secretary , she took the paper , went somewhere then came back to tell me that I don't have to worry about that as we will do the plumbing for you ,2 days after I brought him the undermount sinks that would like to have them installed with all accessories ,he told me that we don't need the accessories as we are not going to install them , you need to do it on your own , I argued that our agreement was to have everything done , he said nononono ,I didn't say so , took me to another guy( his name was hani) , seems nice guy but told me that he can't help me as the contract says we don't do plumbing , told him what the secretary told me ( said she is new here and doesn't know much) , I told him it's simple just refund my money to have it done elsewhere ,Gerish shouted from his place( we would cut $200 from the total) , I was really furious ,gerish then said we can bring our plumber but this would cost you $300, I left without solving the issue, couple of days after , Hani called me to tell me that we a have a problem as we can't fit the sinks you brought and we have to replace them with smaller ones, said would replace my Toto sinks with very good qulaity, the sinks were cheep no name( Legravia) , after checking was told my original sinks were standard and would fit in any countertop. I'm happy with the colors and the quality of the Granite though. My message is don't be decieved with good deal would give you as they know very well how to make it up

Jun 18, 2012, STOUFFVILLE

We were able to go and choose the actual slab for our countertop and Pro Stone provided excellent customer service. They came and did the measurements when they said they would and delivered the countertop on time. The installers did an excellent job and the kitchen looks fantasic I would recommend this company to anyone requiring countertop.

Jun 01, 2012, Scarborough

My wife and I purchased a granite counter top through Pro Stone. They were very helpful and informative as well as pleasant to deal with. The quality of the workmanship and installation of our Countertop was second to none. They use top quality stone for your job and you can walk through their warehouse and pick the slab you like the best. We are very pleased with our experience and the finished product. I would recommend Pro Stone to anyone looking for top quality material and workmanship for a reasonable price.

Company Profile

Products & Services

Products
Granite,Marble,Soapstone(Brazil),Quartzite(100% Natural Quaried Quartz),Engineered Stone(Quartz) such as Silestone,Caesarstone,Hanstone.GROUT-FREE,LEAK-PROOF Shower systems.
Services
Direct Importers,fabricate and Install counter tops and shower systems.
Brands
Countertops Products:Silestone,Caesarstone,Hanstone,SamSung Radianz,Shower System:Portofino,Stone Care Products:Dry Treat,Miracle Products,Sinks:C-Tech(Italy),Amerisink(US),Blanco,Kindred,Faucets:C-Tech,Delta,Moen,Grohe,Kohler
Styles
ROSOTICA,LEAK-PROOF SOLID STONE Shower System, Floor Inlays, Drain board, 3D Cravings, Fireplace Mantels, Water fall Fireplace Mantels, Engraving, StairWays.
Specialties
Customers can come to our facility and choose from our wide variety of stone collections.We carry all 1-1/4" thick slabs with the largest collection of 1-1/4"(3cm)slabs in the entire GTA.We offer our customers the liberty to choose the slab they us to fabricate as their kitchen countertop.We offer our customers 13 style JOINT-FREE edge profiles,design work on island or peninsula countertop,pattern layout on slabs,one sink cutout with faucet holes at no extra cost.All our countertops are fabricated on state-of-art production facility equipped with technologically advanced Italian CNC machines.This helps us in offering better quality work at no extra cost;giving our customers a hassle-free one point access shopping experience.We also do custom designed shower systems fabricated in Engineered Marble or Quartz offering a Leak Free,Grout-Free Shower system along with the installation.

Credentials & Financial Information

2004
Cash, Interac, Cheque, Visa, MasterCard.Easy Monthly Payments Financing available.
Authorize fabricator, Caesarstone, HanStone, Samsung, DriTreat Sealing Products
Home Builders Association, Marble Inst. of America
Any project
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED
15 Yers warranty provids free care and Mainteanance on Natural stone

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!