Category :
Hours:
Monday - Saturday 9 am -6 pm,

Pro Stone

Company Profile

At Pro Stone we take pride in manufacturing quality products for residential and commercial applications on a timely bases. As a leading manufacturer of stone in Toronto, we understand that our customers expect the highest standards of craftsmanship to meet their individual needs. With the use of the latest technology …

more...
Servicing:

GTA, Brampton, Concord, Etobicoke, Markham, Mississauga, Newmarket, North York, Oakville, Richmond Hill, Scarborough, Thornhill, Toronto, Unionville, Vaughan, Woodbridge`

Reviews for Pro Stone

Show:

Feb 22, 2013

We did a complete kitchen renovation. The only aspect I didn't do myself was the countertop. Leave this to the pros. We found the granite we wanted at Pro Stone. It's called Crazy Horse and is absolutely beautiful. The installers were on time and very proficient. We love the whole kitchen but the countertops make it pop!

Feb 14, 2013, Concord

This was the first time I purchased from ProStone and I was VERY impressed. They replaced all my countertops (kitchen, master bath & 2nd bath) with granite. It is beautiful! They did a FANTASTIC job. From the first encounter at their shop, through the installation, to the follow-up call, Girish and the installers did a great job. I felt like a valued customer all the way through. Even when I changed my mind a couple of times, Girish was very patient and always called me back in a timely manner. ProStone only deals in 3cm granite and I was delightfully suprised that the edging design I chose was included in the price! They also did a 7" curved overhang designed corners. This made the price extremely attractive. The installers were prompt, very careful, and respectful of my property and floors. They put sheets down to walk on even though they took off their shoes. I was very pleased with the entire process. Thanks, Girish and ProStone!! I will definitely be doing business again with you.

Jan 22, 2013, Toronto

Great service from initial visit at the showroom to the final installation. Go see Girish at Prostone; highly recommended by my parents so I decided to give it a go! Measurements were tricky but Prostone ensured me I would be able to use an x-large sink with my small cupboard space. The installation team had my granite installed in no time. The installation guys were professional, efficient and clean. We have made our kitchen our favourite room in the home.

Jan 22, 2013, Scarborough

During our kitchen renovation, our contractor recommended we visit Pro Stone. He recommended it because of their good prices, large selection and speed of delivery. We visited Pro Stone about five times and each time we had to wait for our sales rep for as little as ten minutes and as long as 20. The front desk receptionist is really nice and even though I'm sure this is the norm she would check as to where he was every five minutes. We didn't mind the wait too much because everything else about Pro Stone is wonderful, but if they weren't as great as they are it would have been a bad experience. Our salesperson did a great job educating us about buying granite. First of all, the only difference between cheaper and more expensive granite is the supply. The rock is the same and it's the same thickness. Pro Stone has a handy list of all their granite with prices and their warehouse is open so you can go and browse these huge slabs of granite. We wanted a bit of a deeper countertop and Pro Stone was able to accommodate us (of course for a cost, but that was expected). They were also able to accommodate a request we had for our kitchen sink hole. We wanted it closer to the front than normal. The person who took our measurements showed up on time, was courteous and even let me check out his cool machine he had to take the readings. The countertop installation happened SO FAST! I went out for work in the morning, came home at lunch and they were already done (our contractor supervised the install). We're so happy with our countertop - it looks wonderful, we paid a fair price and were treated very well by Pro Stone.

Jan 11, 2013, Toronto

I was very impressed with Pro Stone. From the initial meeting, then to on site measurement, followed by installation was very professional. The quality of the stone is excellent and the price fair. I am glad that I was introduced to this company by a contracator friend of mine who also has the higherst regard for their work.

Dec 26, 2012, Whitchurch-Stouffville

We found Prostone at the Homeshow and out of all the other vendors for granite that we looked at, Prostone was the one that instilled confidence in us. It all started with Anna at the show who took a lot of time to explain everything about granite counter tops which was all new to us. The experience was great right through the installation and the counter top looks fantastic!!!!! We would recommended Prostone to anyone that would be looking for granite.

Dec 03, 2012, UXBRIDGE

The people were really nice to work with. Very friendly, helpful etc. I do have 3 negative comments based on my experience however: 1. Measurements were off by a tiny bit but enough to leaving one piece crooked and UNDERhang at one end. i.e. you can see the top of the cabinet. It is beside the fridge, and is only about 1/8 of inch, so it doesn't stand out but it's still there. The problem was that the narrow filler strip behind the slide-in stove was too short. 2. The sink reveal was not as agreed upon in the contract. Recieved flush instead of partial reveal. 3. Knowledge about what the corners needed to be. We used a square edge profile and were at first told that we needed a 4 inch radius inside corner in one spot and 1 inch radius outside corners around the island etc. We thought that this would look to rounded for our taste so went back to the shop to discuss. Was again told these were as small as they could go until another person overheard and said that because we were using a square edge, the corners could be practically 90 degrees. This is what we ended up going for (basically just a tiny rounded corner so that it's not a sharp edge). For items 1 and 2 above, I contacted Prostone then next day via email but never heard back from them. What I would have done differently next time: a) hand pick the exact piece of stone we were going to buy. We just took samples home and then called it in so didn't notice know about a few inconsistencies in the stone until it was delivered. It was a good price but it's nice to know exactly what you'll get ahead of time...warts and all. b) if I couldn't hand pick the piece I would ask them to email a high resolution photo of it showing what the cut outs will look like before they cut it. Overall, a good experience but the crooked piece soured it a bit. I'm sure there was enough leftover granite for Prostone to cut a longer strip to correct the problem. (It's only about 3 inches wide, 30 inches or so long.) I would use Pro Stone again because of the people and the price but would just not sign off on the job until I was happy with it.

Nov 22, 2012, Markham

Prostone was recommended by our kitchen cabinet firm, we did not shop around for product or prices as the company was highly recommended for their courteous customer service, and professionalism. At our very first visit we were greeted by Anna who although as later learned is not the sales person, was extremely knowledgeable about the product/s, price ranges, etc., and introduced us to Girish. Girish was a very calm, personable individual and patienttly listened to our requirements and went on to show us a wide variety of stone and colour to choose from. Not only was he very knowledgeable about the different type of stone, the origins and quality of the material, he in fact showed us a new and recently arrived granite stone which we in fact ended up getting. The finished product was intalled after the technology assisted measurements were completed by a team of two individuals who were true professionals and took all precautions to install a perfecftly measured counter-top. It really is a "made to measure" counter-top which we are very pleased with. We will recommend Prostone more importantly Girish to our friends with no hesitation. A very special Thank you to GIRISH!!

Oct 15, 2012, Pickering

We found Pro Stone through the net and compared them with other companies. They had the best presentation and price. From selection of stone to installation it was 2 weeks. We are very pleased with the end result and the installers were very professional and quick.

Sep 15, 2012, Toronto

we had a simple countertop job - went to prostone and were amazed by their selection. debra was very helpful - we picked out our slab of "delirium", then picked out the pieces of the slab we wanted. they came to measure with their laser beams, then we found out the parts of the slab we picked were too small, so we went back, they moved the original slab out of the way and we picked out a new with the granite features that we wanted that fit. we were given a date of installation, and it was installed without any problem. the staff was very helpful and courteous at each step of the process, and the price was competitive. highly recommended.

Company Profile

Products & Services

Products
Granite,Marble,Soapstone(Brazil),Quartzite(100% Natural Quaried Quartz),Engineered Stone(Quartz) such as Silestone,Caesarstone,Hanstone.GROUT-FREE,LEAK-PROOF Shower systems.
Services
Direct Importers,fabricate and Install counter tops and shower systems.
Brands
Countertops Products:Silestone,Caesarstone,Hanstone,SamSung Radianz,Shower System:Portofino,Stone Care Products:Dry Treat,Miracle Products,Sinks:C-Tech(Italy),Amerisink(US),Blanco,Kindred,Faucets:C-Tech,Delta,Moen,Grohe,Kohler
Styles
ROSOTICA,LEAK-PROOF SOLID STONE Shower System, Floor Inlays, Drain board, 3D Cravings, Fireplace Mantels, Water fall Fireplace Mantels, Engraving, StairWays.
Specialties
Customers can come to our facility and choose from our wide variety of stone collections.We carry all 1-1/4" thick slabs with the largest collection of 1-1/4"(3cm)slabs in the entire GTA.We offer our customers the liberty to choose the slab they us to fabricate as their kitchen countertop.We offer our customers 13 style JOINT-FREE edge profiles,design work on island or peninsula countertop,pattern layout on slabs,one sink cutout with faucet holes at no extra cost.All our countertops are fabricated on state-of-art production facility equipped with technologically advanced Italian CNC machines.This helps us in offering better quality work at no extra cost;giving our customers a hassle-free one point access shopping experience.We also do custom designed shower systems fabricated in Engineered Marble or Quartz offering a Leak Free,Grout-Free Shower system along with the installation.

Credentials & Financial Information

2004
Cash, Interac, Cheque, Visa, MasterCard.Easy Monthly Payments Financing available.
Authorize fabricator, Caesarstone, HanStone, Samsung, DriTreat Sealing Products
Home Builders Association, Marble Inst. of America
Any project
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED
15 Yers warranty provids free care and Mainteanance on Natural stone

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!