Category :
Hours:
Mon - Fri 9-5

Premi-Air Heating & Air Conditioning

Company Profile

Hello, thank you for visiting our company profile.

PLEASE VISIT MY BLOG WITH THE LATEST TRENDS IN HOME COMFORT click here

My name is Joe Simon and I am your contact for any Geothermal, Commercial or Construction related issue. Please call me at 416-781-1054 ext. 23 or email me at [email protected] and I will be happy to help you.

more...
Servicing:

Brampton, Concord, Etobicoke, Markham, Mississauga, Newmarket, North York, Oakville, Richmond Hill, Scarborough, Thornhill, Toronto, Unionville, Vaughan, Woodbridge

Reviews for Premi-Air Heating & Air Conditioning

Show:

Apr 22, 2014, Toronto

suffering from a case of unscrupulous developer installing an inaccessible heat pump unit that is prone to breaking down, i was desperate to find a reliable, responsible and effective company that would look into it. plenty of others looked at it, with no results, until, thanks to my neighbour, i got the info for Premi-Air, and thanks to their professional and extremely competent service, the unit was fixed for now, with a proper assessment of what my options are so i can plan and budget. their agent, Pretesh, was punctual (who can ever say that??), professional, and most importantly, actually figure a proper way of accessing the unit without breaking his neck. i am so thankful, and would recommend them happily...

Company Response:
Hi S.E., Thank you so much for your kind words about our company. Pritesh is truly a gem and we are so fortunate to have him as part of our team. Always on time, always calm, always professional, always soft spoken and always with a warm and friendly smile. He isn't just a highly skilled technician to us, rather he is a dear friend and a true inspiration. I want to thank you so much for taking the time to acknowledge our effort and express my personal appreciation for this. We have built our company one customer at a time by treating each one as our family. We are blessed to have many fine clients like yourself and are grateful for this. Please feel free to call us whenever you need our help. Best Regards, Joe Simon

Jan 15, 2014, Toronto

I called Premi-Air for some information and to come and see a problem with my furnace. The owner Joe Simon called me himself and gave me great information on what happened and what to do. I was very impressed as he was able to direct to me and get my furnace going! Thanks Joe you really know your stuff and all the good info came in handy . Keep up the great work!

Company Response:
Hi KP, Thank you so much for taking the time to write this kind review. I apologize for not responding earlier. I usually get an email from Homestars notifying me of a review received so I can respond right away. I just noticed your review today while responding to S.E. above. In our field, we often find mistaken diagnosis leading to the replacement of parts that were not necessary. Most manufacturers test the failed parts that are returned from the field and report data of over 25% of failed parts were misdiagnosed and were NOT FAULTY. At Premi-Air we have a policy of proof before replacement. This means all our technicians must perform specific tests to confirm 100% of a part failure before we will recommend replacement. Most "failures" are in fact just internal safety switches doing their job. Once the condition is corrected, the furnace will work fine. I am so glad that I was able to help you and really appreciate you taking the time to acknowledge us on this review board. Best Regards, Joe Simon

Aug 06, 2013, Old Toronto

I called Prem-Air to do a routine furnace maintenance and discuss several issues with the system. After technician performed maintenance, he went through the system with me and I was given a quote to correct the A/C problem. He was very knowledgable about how my system functioned and knew immediately the design issue with my brand of coil. I had been told by a previous service contractor that I no longer had a warranty on my system. After investigating further, on the advice of the Premi-Air technician, it turned out I did in fact have warranty coverage on my system. Unfortunately, Premi-Air are not an Amana Asure warranty shop, so I've had to go with someone else to do the repairs. So, I only used Premi-Air for maintenance and a quote, but was extremely impressed with the technician as well as Bob Painter in the office. Bob was very patient and knowledgeable with all questions about my system and was very helpful with regard to tracking down a reliable warranty shop. All this even though I was having to take my business elsewhere. With so many contractors out there hawking essentially the same products, it's nice to see these folks realize it is service that makes the difference.

Company Response:
Thank you so much for your kind words about our company. We are proud of our company culture including the attribute integrity. We insist on doing what is best for our clients and treating their air conditioners with the same care as our own. We are glad to have been of help and truly appreciate your acknowledgement. Best Regards, Joe Simon

Mar 11, 2013, North York

We hired Premi-Air to install a new furnace and air conditioner in our home. Eytan was very friendly and knowledgeable when he came to discuss our needs and suggest the best system for us. It was nice to work with someone who listened to our concerns and addressed all our concerns. We had met other people who seemed to just want to sell us their furnace without actually taking the time to assess our needs. The installation happened exactly as Eytan said it would. The team arrived on time on the scheduled ay, in clean clothes and neatly groomed. They used sheets to cover our floors and were very careful not to damage anything in our home. The new system works perfectly and even saves us a bundle on our gas and hydro bill.

Company Response:
Thank you Chaim for that nice review. We have found that the best way to satisfy our customers is to actually listen to their requests so that we know exactly what the customer wants. Thank you for acknowledging this point. Best wishes for a wonderful spring. Enjoy the Afikomen!

Dec 21, 2012, Toronto

I have used the Company previously and was very happy. Called again to get gas fireplace looked at. Charged me for a diagnostic, said that they need to order a part for it, and despite repeated calls to them, they have not followed up. Very unhappy customer.

Company Response:
Hi DK, I am terribly disappointed about this delay in getting your fireplace repaired. I am the owner of Premi-Air and I would love to speak with you to get this issue resolved. I was not aware about this issue until now and I wish you would have called my office and asked to speak directly with me and I would have done anything in my power to resolve. Please send me a direct email to [email protected] and I will call you right away to get this issue resolved. Thank you so much! Hi Again DK, This is Joe Simon again. Firstly, I would like to let you know that our company policy is that all service follow work up be priced and presented to our customers in real time as the work is performed with no delay. I have investigated and found out why we have not succeeded yet in getting you the gas valve for your Vanguard fireplace. Bob has actually followed up quite a bit with our suppliers to find your gas valve. Unfortunately, Vanguard, the manufacturer of your fireplace, does not have a distribution channel in Canada so we cannot get OEM parts for your fireplace in Canada. They can be ordered directly from the US but they cannot assure us that the parts will be approved for use in Canada. I have researched the valve extensively and have found a Canadian approved valve that should work for your unit. I have made inquiries by the manufacturer of this valve to confirm that it will work properly for your unit. I am waiting for confirmation from them before we can replace your valve. I am truly sorry that this is taking so long but the most important thing is your safety and the safety of your family. Therefore, we must only use safe and approved components in all our work. Since your fireplace is not readily available in Canada and is not supported in Canada, it is taking longer to ensure the correct repair parts. We are doing everything in our power to resolve this but we are dependent on information from manufacturers that we require before we can proceed. We are waiting for this information and this is specifically what is causing the delay. As soon as we confirm the correct valve that is approved for safe use in Canada we will get in touch with you. Regardless, please contact me directly at the office 416-781-1054 ext. 23 so I can explain further. Thank you so much for your business and I apologize for not meeting your expectations.

Apr 24, 2012, Toronto

I was thoroughly impressed with Joe and his team. Joe spent over an nour looking at my old system, getting to my know my house before making any recomendations. A boiler is a very big expense and you want to make sure you are getting good advice for a true professional. Premi Care delivers. I highly recommend using Premi Care for all you heating and cooling needs - I know I won't use any other company again

Company Response:
Dear Paul and Rachel, Wow!! What a nice review. I cannot even begin to tell you how much I appreciate the time you took to leave me this nice review. I am so thankful that I have the opportunity to work with such nice people like you. From our first meeting you treated us so warmly and nicely. I am sure you will enjoy the enhanced comfort and efficiency that your new system will deliver for many trouble free years. May you have many wonderful years together in your beautiful home. Please remember that you can call me anytime should you have any questions or concerns. Best Regards, Joe Simon

Mar 07, 2012, Toronto

Our problem was what is the best way to deal with a Gas Boiler after 11 good years. We were unable to get our existing Boiler fixed (Combi-Boiler)due to finding a replacement electronic board, so were forced into having to buy a new Gas Fired Boiler. After research and a few Quotes we picked PRIMI-AIR Climate Care. Not only did thay give us a very competitive quote but were super- efficient in response as well as carrying out the work with all speed, as we were now facing No Heat in the Winter. The end result was excellent great technicians and superior service. I would highly recomment them anytime for this work and Service. In addition The neatness and explantion of the installation and operation was exceptional and beautifully Installed.

Company Response:
Thank you so much Mr. Martin for taking the time to leave us this kind review. I really appreciate your patience with us as we sorted out the nuisance issue with the control board. My favourite customer is one that does his/her homework and asks all the right questions. It was so refreshing dealing with you and Mrs. Martin because of your interest in the job and all its specifics. While in your home, you treated us like esteemed guests. We all truly appreciated your hospitality. I am so thankful to have such wonderful customers like you and your wife. Please remember that you can always call me and I will be there to sort out any issues that you have. Thank you so much for your business.

Dec 21, 2011, Toronto

I have mine tankless water heater for three years, and never did any maintenance. I also had concern since the water heater was a bit noisier than when it was new. Very professional service, from the first call to the end. Service person explain exactly what he was doing. When he took out the motor from the water heater there was a bag that was probably the reason why it was noisier. After the maintenance my water heater is working like new again. Definitely will call them again.

Company Response:
Thank you so much Sasha for taking the time to leave us this kind review. All our technicians are trained to explain whatever we do to the customer. We always want our customers to be informed so that they are empowered to make all the right decisions relevant to their heating/cooling and domestic hot water systems. I am so glad that you were happy with our service. Best Regards, Joe Simon

Dec 12, 2011, Toronto

We found Premi-Air on Homestars and invited them to quote us on a replacement furnace and a new AC system for our 100-year old house as part of our major renovation. They were professional and easy to deal with from start to finish. We were very pleased about how much care and effort Jack Simon, our account rep, put into his quote. He spent an hour looking over our house, measuring windows and counting ducts, to figure out what furnace and AC system would best suit our needs. The price was also reasonable and just under what Belyea Brothers quoted us. In addition to a new AC and furnace, we also had Premi-Air move some ducts and install additional air returns in our home to help with air flow. They were a bit backlogged so the work took a few weeks to get scheduled, but it was done well. What Jack and his team did well was follow up with us and stay in contact throughout the process. After our AC compressor was installed outside (in an alley, hoisted up on support brackets so we could walk under it), we asked if they could shift the support posts so that we could better walk under it. They were very accommodating and came out multiple times to measure and do the work to make sure we were happy. Overall, our new system is great and we would recommend Premi-Air to others, especially those with older quirky homes.

Company Response:
Hi Laura, Thank you so much for this kind review. We feel fortunate to have had the opportunity to work with such a fine person like yourself. Your project did come with its unique challenges but we really enjoy working with our customers to achieve 100% satisfaction. Every one of our team members are part of this effort to deliver the ultimate customer satisfaction experience. We are alway so touched when people like yourself take the time out of their busy schedules to leave us a nice review. Thank you so much. Wishing you all the very best in your beautiful new home! Jack Simon Joe Simon

Dec 01, 2011, TORONTO

I was looking for a heating and cooling solution for my offices in a very old building with electric heat. Our challenge was to keep the look of the property while providing energy efficient heating and cooling. Joe from Premi-Air came highly recommended. At our meeting, Joe was very informative and paid attention to the details of the job and helped me select the best system for my offices, a 4 zone Fujitsu Ductless Inverter Heat Pump. On the day of the installation, Joe introduced his team as artists. Dan and Mike are true artists and took the time to review all their work with me before starting. The job was done neatly and with much care. They even dusted the silicone seals with dust from the bricks so it would not be noticed. The system looks great, operates quietly and does a great job. I highly recommend Joe and his team.

Company Response:
Thank you Jeff for posting this kind review. I couldn't wish for a nicer customer to work with than yourself. I particularly enjoy working with consumers who take the time to understand the details of the work. I wish you much success in your newly decorated offices and most important, I wish you healthy and comfortable air!! Best Regards Joe Simon

Company Profile

Hello, thank you for visiting our company profile.

PLEASE VISIT MY BLOG WITH THE LATEST TRENDS IN HOME COMFORT click here

If you require EMERGENCY SERVICE, please call our 24 hour service department at 416-781-1054 and we will be glad to assist you with prompt, friendly and professional service.

For Residential Installations, please contact Jack at Ext. 24 or by email at [email protected]

We service and install all brands of heating, air conditioning and indoor air quality equipment. Our service and installation departments are staffed with highly skilled and trained technicians with Refrigeration licenses 313A & 313D, Sheet Metal, Gas Technician Licenses G1, G2 and G3, and Oil Technicians OBT1. We are also licensed by the CGC as Certified Geothermal Designers and Installers.

We are members of HRAI (http://www.hrac.ca/pages/), carry $2,000,000.00 liability insurance, WSIB, and are licensed by the TSSA.

Whether you know exactly what you need or if you want our help with the design and application of any HVAC (heating, ventilation & air conditioning) or IAQ (indoor air quality) related product, our specialized design team will help you select the right system for your needs and budget. Please review some of the products and services that we offer.

Products & Services

Products
Air conditioners and chillers, Geothermal Heat Pumps, Gas furnaces and boilers, High efficiency wall mounted condensing boilers, Heat Recovery Ventilators (HRV) and Energy Recovery Ventilators (ERV), Hydronic Radiant Heat, Snowmelt Systems, Sprayfoam Insulation www.airseal.ca
Services
Maintenance Service Contracts, Complete system installations for new home and renovations, Design build or bid/spec, Commercial service contracts, retrofits and new installations, Sprayfoam Insulation, and Residential high-rise service and retrofit
Brands
Coleman, York, Carrier, Lennox, Trane, Goodman, Water Furnace, Keeprite
Styles
Service with a SMILE
Specialties
Design and install of High Efficiency Forced Air and Hydronic Systems for both conventional and Geothermal Applications. We will create the most efficient system possible to reduce your energy costs.

Credentials & Financial Information

1994
Cash, Cheque, Visa, MasterCard
Gas Technician, Refrigeration
HRAC
CGC Geothermal Design, CGC Geothermal Install, Gas Technician, Refrigeration Technician
No Project Too Large, No Project Too Small
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!