Category :
Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs
Address:
1646 Hwy 2 Courtice , ON L1E 2M6

Permanent Pool & Patio

Is this your company? Claim it FREE!

Claim This Listing

Expand your profile, get notified when reviews are posted, and start managing your online reputation!

You Might Also Consider

Envision This Development Inc

It’s been a year since “Envision This” completed the work and our interlock still looks great! Vincent came on time and...

Marina from Richmond Hill 6 Dec 12, 2012

Reviews for Permanent Pool & Patio

Mar 16, 2009, Oshawa

I needed a new hot tub cover basically, they came over and took the measurements of the tub, they tell me that all the covers are custom made and I should be expecting it in 7-10 days. This was Feb 17th, I received the cover March 13th. They were suppose to meet me at my home at 5pm, I rush home and to my surprise the new cover is on my tub? who let them in u ask? NOBOBY!!! the gate was locked so they must of climbed over with a ladder I assume and to top it all off the custom cover is TOO BIG!!! wtf? So a phone call was put in right away that friday and was told that on monday afternoon someone will contact me, I got nothing. So we will see what happens!!! I Do NOT recommend these people at all.

Jul 21, 2008, Oshawa

Returned a faulty panel for replacement per the warranty agreement. Called numerous times over 2.5 years. Said he would get back to me. Never did. Would not recommend this company.

Jul 17, 2007, Toronto

2.5

We purchased an large outside hot tub 2 years ago...and it is still on warranty....however it has needed repairs 3 times in 2 years....and it is always the same problem. Regarding the service, we have to call numerous times sometimes 6 or 7 before we get any type of response. It has taken them weeks to come and repair the problem...seems like once they have your money....and you are still on warranty....you do not get service. I would not recommend this company to anyone wishing to purchase pool or hot tub.

Helpful? Yes No

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!