Category :
Louie Katsis
Hours:
Mon - Fri 8 - 5, Sat 9-3 Showroom by Appt. only

Olympic Kitchens Inc

Company Profile Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design, Cabinetry & Millwork Olympic Kitchens is a fixture in the industry, established in 1973, we have been building beautiful custom cabinetry for satisfied clients for over 32 years. All components are designed and manufactured by skilled craftsman using state of the art equipment ...

You Might Also Consider

Monarch Kitchen & Bath Centre Limited

We are very happy with our bathroom renovation completed by Monarch Kitchen and Bath Centre. Our project was completed on...

J from Toronto 3 Feb 12, 2014

Reviews for Olympic Kitchens Inc

Show:

Sep 13, 2012, Toronto

Ilias and the gang at Olympic were fantastic. They were very patient with us and were a great help with coming up with design ideas. In the end they built us a great custom kitchen that we couldnt be happier with.

Sep 08, 2012, Scarborough

We went to 3 different kitchen stores when we were starting our kitchen project. We had 2 of them submit their designs. Olympic's was far superior. It was like they understood right away our needs, and what would work within the space we had. Working with this team was easy. They were available when we needed them. They were on time, and on budget. Our house is a typical Toronto Beach house (i.e. not a straight line in the entire house), and yet they were able to fit in everything, and fit it all in level. There were gaps in our design at the begining which they were able to come up with awesome suggestions. (wine rack). There were also little things like our under the sink garbage can. I know it sounds trivial, but 5 years later I still love it. We are still getting compliments on our kitchen and it has been over 5 years now. Everything still works like the day it was installed. I recommend this company to anyone looking for a kitchen. I couldn't see working with anyone else.

Feb 24, 2012, Mississauga

Louie and his team worked with us during our kitchen renovation in the summer of 2010. This project was part of a larger main floor redesign/reno. They educated us on the many aspects of kitchen design and really worked with us to design the best/most functional kitchen for our space. When their initial design didn't wow us, they came back with a redesign and helped us visualize it. Their expertise and professionalism really came through. They took great care with the smallest details and the results are just spectacular. Their team of installers were nothing short of wonderful. We have received many compliments from family and friends. Having lived in this new space for over a year, we just love it. It is by far our favorite room in the house. It not only functions as a place to cook and eat -- it is a gathering place -- and a great space for entertaining. I just love sitting at the island, working away at my computer and taking in the wonderful view of our new kitchen. Thanks Louie and Joanna -- we are still loving it!

Feb 20, 2012, TORONTO

Louie at Olympic designed our kitchen 5 years ago. When we called 5 years later to say there were some issues with the way the finishing on the cabinets was aging, Louie replaced all cabinet doors and facings, asking that we contribute what we considered our fair share due to normal wear and tear. New cabinets look fantastic, excellent customer service all the way through. Thanks Olympic!

Jan 19, 2012, TORONTO

Ilias was amazing through out the project. He always made himself available for questions and changes no matter how minor was the issue. His experience in kitchen design and his expertise with knowing how our new appliances integrated into the cabinets is why its important to go with a company that has seen and experienced it all. His prices was not the cheapest but not at the high end either. Olympic Kitchen are experts and this showed thru in our kitchen. His suggestions and advice made a huge difference. We are very happy with the work and quality. Highly recommended.

Nov 24, 2011, NORTH YORK

We were referred to Olympic through our longtime contractor. We did not seek additional quotes etc. When Louie Katsis walked into our kitchen we were so impressed by his 'eye' for design, knowledge and confidence, we knew at that moment there was no longer a need to look any further. Our complete kitchen renovation was completed on time, without stress and at an extremely reasonable/affordable cost. There were no issues after completeion as the workmanship was outstanding. We felt Louie had gone the extra mile for us and had created an incredible design with the space allotted. We couldn't have been more pleased and we referred Louie to a number of out neighbors who were equally satisfied. We went on to completely renovate our master bedroom ensuite and Olympic made it breathtaking. It is simply 'over the top'. Louie is a pleasure to work with and a real gentleman. My only advice is.....don't let him cook you Creme Brulee! Bravo A+++++ Top notch company Dr. Hartley Miltchin

Company Response:
Thanks Hartley for your kind words. It was a pleaure working with you on your kitchen and bathroom. In my defense that was the first time I screwed up my famous Creme Brulee! Louie

Sep 24, 2011, Scarborough

Olympic Kitchens designed and installed a custom cabinet bench seat for our kitchen. From start to finish our experience with Olympic Kitchens was positive. Joanna M. helped us through the design process. She was very patient and easy to communicate with. She replied promptly to all of our inquiries. The finished product was delivered and installed on time. The cabinet was fairly priced and of high quality. I highly recommend Olympic Kitchens for their products and service.

Jun 09, 2011, East York

Olympic Kitchens was recommonded to us for some upgrades we were doing in our living room. Louie and his team did an incredible job working within our budget and the limitations of the room. The finished product is georgeous and we constantly receive compliments. The work was quick, installed when promised and fully inspected before final payments were requested. I would definitely use Olympic Kitchens again.

May 16, 2011, TORONTO

I recently had my condo-like kitchen redone. Olympic Kichens through Louie was easy to work with.. He had good ideas, was very organized and efficient and patient in his dealings with me and always accessible for questions, second thoughts, checking his crew's installation etc... He even lent me his table top microwave durng the worst part of the demolition phase! His workman were always on time, neat and tidy. There were no financial surprises or delays in the work schedule they were to perform. I have a beautiful kitchen in a very small space. I would not hesitate to recommend them.

Apr 25, 2011, TORONTO

Ilias and team were highly professional, accurate in their timelines and provided the highest quality finished product. Almost everyone comments on our cabinet work. We recommend Olympic Kitchens to anyone who asks.

Helpful? Yes No

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!