Category :
Owner/Manager:
Gillian Yazdani

Northland Paving Ltd

Company Profile

Northland Paving’s commitment to excellence is the foundation by which the company has grown. Specializing in commercial and residential projects with uncompromising standards, Northland has grown to become one of the most respected paving and interlocking stone contractors in the Toronto area.

more...
Servicing:

Scarborough, Toronto, Pickering, Ajax

Reviews for Northland Paving Ltd

Show:

Jun 21, 2012, SCARBOROUGH

Chose Northland for my driveway project because their offices were near my residence and also because of the predominantly positive feedback here in Homestars. Generally quite satisfied with the work although there were things that I thought could have been improved on. The project was a totally new driveway from the limestone base up to the finish asphalt. They took out my old driveway which was close to beyond repair. They were fast and efficient but there were little things I didn't really appreciate. One was how the head of the install crew tried encouraging me into getting an expensive clay drain pipe replaced which wasn't really necessary without giving me the other choices upfront. They could have just mentioned that a surface drain was actually recommended by the city (fortunately one I already knew about). That and a couple of leftover long marks from the edges of the roller machine they use to compact the asphalt which are still very much visible today (a year later). Anyway, I thought I could live with that and forgot about the matter. Fortunately, I dealt with a very professional and courteous person (Mike Yazdani) which made the whole transaction otherwise easy throughout the whole process. Yes, I think they do a good job. Just be attentive to details and ask for repairs if there are issues you think you can't accept (had another couple of them which they came back for).

Jun 12, 2012, Scarborough

Curb Appeal; all the famous real estate sellers in T.O. know how valuable those two words are to-day! The first visual is of a property be it residential or commercial. Northland Paving Ltd. knows that and has it together. One senses that with their professional sales personal on a first meeting and the great prompt communication contact follow up with Northland Paving’s inside office staff. While on the project the team is coordinated by serious crew leaders. This continues through to the accurate HUSSLE of the Northland Paving Technician’s pavers/interlocking staff operating the heavy duty equipment and right down to the last man on the steam roller adding the finishing touch. We had the team at our home improving its value. The sales Civil Engineer Technologist started the good will for Northland Paving Ltd. off well and the team completed the success. Thanks for a professional on time… on budget job. Yes1 we recommend investing in YOUR property...we recommend NORTHLAND PAVING LTD. Monica- Gerry Wolkowski

May 10, 2012, SCARBOROUGH

Just had my walkway and steps done and she came out GREAT. Lawrence and his Crew were very smart about brickwork and cuts. I can't wait for my Driveway Paving to be put down. To make a long story short- they know what there doing, THANK YOU LAWRENCE and NORTHLAND PAVING.

Mar 22, 2012, Scarborough

salesperson who arrived at our home to consult with us was very friendly and helpful. All appointments were kept and were on time. workers who arrived to pave our driveway were well informed regarding their product and services and clean up was done well. New driveway has increased our property value and is a pleasure to use.

Mar 20, 2012, SCARBOROUGH

we had our driveway done by northland paving and are very satisfied. All work was done timely and in a professional manner. All our questions were answered promptly and we would definitely recommend this company to others.

Jan 28, 2012, Scarborough

Northland is a large company that paved our drivewa. They did an excellant job. The men were polite and very hard working! I even had a old basketball post in between my house which they offered to remove from the ground with their equipment.

Jan 02, 2012, Pickering

After much consideration we decided to hire Northland to replace our driveway and fix our walkway that was messed up by a previous contractor. Mike came to see us in October and I must say he is a real pro. We had seen the work his company completed for our neighbor's drive way and were very impressed. Being unsure of exactly what we wanted, Mike was great @ giving us ideas and we settled on precast concrete borders and pavers running up both sides of the driveway. For the walkway, Mike used the existing stairs and borders along with new pavers and saved us some money. The guys that did the work were fantastic and they did a great job of keeping the area clean. They started and finished the job as promised. In summary, Northland Paving is a great company that lives up to their solid Homestars reviews and ratings. We are very pleased with their work and have no hesitation recommending them to neighbors and friends. Thanks Mike and the crew for your pride in workmanship and for doing such a great job! I&M.

Aug 20, 2011, L1S3A2

From the initial contact, I found all representatives of Northland Paving to be professional, courteous and prompt when returning calls, attending my home and seeing to the job at hand. The customer care, before, during and after completion of the job was top notch. Mike, Bruce and the entire team, worked with us to ensure that the finished product was to our satisfaction, which it was. Mike designed our walkway perfectly. We love it! The guys who worked so dilegently never left for the day without leaving everything tidy. Thank you!!! Thank you! Thank you!

Jul 22, 2011, Scarborough

Northland did a very good job from the initial design to the installation of the driveway and sidewalk running down the side of our garage. We required a retianing wall to be built as our driveway is higher than the neighbours yard next door and our old driveway was sliding away into their yard. This is what increased the cost. We had partial interlocking bricks on our old driveway which northland carefully removed and saved and re-installed along with existiing patio slabs to create a beautifull sidewalk along the garage wall leading to the back yard. We also chose the option of having paver stones laid along the edges of the driveway and this feature framed in the new driveway beautifully. Thanks again to Giorgio and the team.

Helpful? Yes No
This review has been flagged for verification.
Phil from Willowdale Jul 08, 2011
Why am I seeing this?

Company Profile

Products & Services

Products
Unilock Authorized Dealer
Services
Interlocking Stone Installations, Asphalt Paving Contractors, Concrete Installation, Concrete Resurfacing
Brands

Cash, Cheque, Direct Debit, Visa, MasterCard
Toronto, Markham
Landscape Ontario, Toronto Construction Association, Better Business Bureau
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!