Category :
Owner/Manager:
Gillian Yazdani

Northland Paving Ltd

Company Profile

Northland Paving’s commitment to excellence is the foundation by which the company has grown. Specializing in commercial and residential projects with uncompromising standards, Northland has grown to become one of the most respected paving and interlocking stone contractors in the Toronto area.

more...
Servicing:

Scarborough, Toronto, Pickering, Ajax

Reviews for Northland Paving Ltd

Show:

Nov 29, 2013, Scarborough

Northland did a terrific job of repaving our driveway: it looks great, has a proper slope to drain water away from the house, and the join where it meets the garage floor is imperceptible. They did the paving in only about half an hour. The only minus is that it was several months from excavation day to paving day, meaning the driveway was gravelly and bumpy that whole time.

Oct 31, 2013, Scarborough

We are very happy with the finished job. Thank you Sean for your good advice, for overseeing our project so carefully, and for 'going the extra distance'. The entire work crew were conscientious and very professional. We highly recommend Northland Paving.

Oct 18, 2013, Scarborough

We had Northland install an interlocking pathway from our driveway to our side yard. They also re-asphalted our existing driveway. The paving and interlocking were done nicely except for the fact that somehow, they put in the wrong colour of interlocking stones. Giorgio was kind enough to give us a discount for the job. They are definitely professional and they always answered my calls.

Sep 19, 2013, Scarborough

I hired this company to do my driveway ashphalt and also interlocking in the front patio. I thought they were a bit pricey, but you you get what you pay for, I was satisfied with the end result and how my patio looks. It has been a few years since they did the job, it still holds good, except for a few minor stones uprooted where there is heavy traffic area. Overall i would hire this company again to do the interlocking.

Sep 08, 2013, Toronto

Our experience with Northland was altogether positive. Giorgio is a talented and experienced project leader, and each of the crews that worked on the project was professional and thorough. We're very happy that we chose Northland, and we'll certainly recommend them to our friends.

Sep 04, 2013, SCARBOROUGH

AAA+ Company and People. From initial contact, estimate and proposal by Giorgio, professional customer process through telephone and finally clean, fast and professional installation. All work was completed in one single day. A true before and after picture perfect. Thank you!

Jul 15, 2013, Richmond Hill

Service and follow up were excellent. Couldn't make first appointment for quote, but called right away to reschedule. Work team did a great job and finished up as promised. Not the cheapest out there but worth a few extra $'s for reliability, creative design and good workmanship!

Jul 09, 2013, Scarborough

We had the garage floor replaced, interlock sidewalk installed and replaced the driveway. The crew were very polite, professional, worked extremely well together and did an excellent clean job. Did our homework to verify we paid for what was needed.

Jun 28, 2013, Toronto

We were very happy with the job that was done by Northland. All my questions were answered knowledgeably and in a timely manner. Our paving was a challenge since we are located on a main thoroughfare and also it was a large space with difficult narrow access. We were so happy to have found this company on HomeStars. Thanks for great job. Tracey

Jun 05, 2013, Markham

Just had my interlocking stones (patio, side walkway, partial driveway and front walkway) done on June 3 and June 4th). We are VERY happy. I am very close to my neighbours and already in just a day my phone has been ringing off the hook asking who is doing/done the work. A special thanks to Georgio for helping us choose the stones(as we had no idea). I'm also doing my large front porch covered with epoxy stones and having new grass/sod placed in my backyard around the new patio. Wife and I are very excited now for this work too!!!!!!

Company Response:
Thank you very much for your positive review. We are very happy that we met your expectations! Choosing the choosing the right stones can be a very daunting task indeed as we need to get it right the first time!

Company Profile

Products & Services

Products
Unilock Authorized Dealer
Services
Interlocking Stone Installations, Asphalt Paving Contractors, Concrete Installation, Concrete Resurfacing
Brands

Cash, Cheque, Direct Debit, Visa, MasterCard
Toronto, Markham
Landscape Ontario, Toronto Construction Association, Better Business Bureau
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!