Category :
Suhail D'Souza
Hours:
By appointment

Nivasa

Company Profile At NIVASA, we don't sell products. We offer solutions and deliver results. We will engineer a solution, source the necessary equipment, and install, calibrate and optimize your system. Our unique perspective comes from working in all segments of the industry, from flat panel TV installations to complete smart homes.

You Might Also Consider

SafeTech Alarm Systems and Video Surveillance

I hired Apex alarm systems based on their homestars reviews and I couldnt be move please. We were having our new home...

Les Evans from Calgary 3 Apr 10, 2014

Reviews for Nivasa

Feb 02, 2011, THORNHILL

Suhail arrived as scheduled, performed his magic and left within an hour. Not only was his service first rate, it was reasonably priced. 30 words are not needed to express my satisfaction, Suhail is a man of his word and I highly recommend using his services.

Jan 24, 2011, Richmond Hill

Suhail installed a 60" LED TV. He worked with my tight schedule, good communication. Installed the TV with minimal drilling. Cannot see any wires or holes and it looks awesome! If you're looking for someone to mount a tv definatelly give Suhail a call. Thanks Suhail

Nov 11, 2010, Mississauga

Suhail did a great job of wall mounting the TV quickly, economically and with minimal drilling. All wires were hidden or covered and the end result was just great. Thanks

Feb 18, 2010, East York

Suhail did a great job with our home theatre system and walked me through the whole process. He's very knowledgeable and personable. I was very impressed and would definitely recommend this company. Thanks!

Dec 01, 2009, Toronto

Suhail -- a young U of T engineer -- is reliable, responsive, and works hard. He provided us with several options (at different price points) to accomplish what we wanted, and since he is not in the business of selling the components, he doesn't oversell and charges a reasonable price for his expertise and installation labour. He has a good eye and ear and cleans up after himself! I will definitely use him again.

Sep 04, 2009, Toronto

Suhail (owner/operator) was a pleasure to work with. It all started with Suhail coming over for an in-home consultation to look over our house and asked about our needs. We have a prewired new-built house and needed two tv’s mounted with two systems. We already had one tv from our old house, but needed to purchase a second tv along with sound systems that supported satellite built-in speakers in the ceiling of our dining room. Suhail suggested different options (including the wall mounts that would fit the layout of our rooms, sound systems that would best suit our needs, and different options for our new tv). In the end, we purchased our equipment through Suhail because he offered very competitive prices. He delivered the tv and all equipment to our house saving us headaches. During the installation process, Suhail walked us through the equipment, suggested the optimal placement of the speakers, and helped set up all the equipment (even our Nintendo Wii !). He also took the time to correct any issues he found in the wires of our pre-wired house and patiently made sure the built in ceiling speakers were working. In the end, Suhail was able to help us with all our needs, which was especially helpful for a novice like myself. We were under a tight time table and Suhail was efficient, very accomodating (meeting us late after we got off work), and made sure everything was done on time. Suhail (owner/operator) was very polite and very helpful with his advice. We also chose Suhail since he does everything himself and does not subcontract out. I have recommended him to my co-workers and will definitely use his services again.

Mar 22, 2009, Toronto

For a smaller job like my flat panel TV wall mount installation, I didn't expect such royal treatment and attention as Suhail gave me. He recommended the mount based on wall material and helped me source the best buy. Then he helped me with shelving choices and even recommended a power bar solution and programmed my TV remote to work more efficiently! The work he did looks amazing! This is my second time using Nivasa for home electronic installation and it won't be the last!

Mar 04, 2009, Markham

Nivasa is a 1st. Class outfit !!! ….. I was pleased to know that owner/installer (Suhail) does all the work himself … no 3rd party sub-contracting nonsense. They can do it all, consulting, purchasing, & installing …. He managed to track down a wall-mounting bracket for the 65” Sharp Aquos which he installed & calibrated. The Harmony all-in-one remote Suhail recommend was the perfect answer to the half-dozen remotes scattered around the room, the new remote is even programmed to control the lighting … amazing !!!

Feb 25, 2009, Toronto

I couldn't be happier with the overall experience I had with this company. This was my first purchased house and it was completely renovated already so to say I was a bit nervous was an understatement. Suhail took care of EVERY possible need. From the service, to suggesting alternative solutions, to his meticulousness - it all was amazing!! I've had him back a few times to do other installs and I would not hesitate to recommend him. 10/10 without a doubt!!!

Feb 05, 2009

Nivasa flyered out loft shortly after it opened, offering the mounting of flatscreens of walls. We saved our money and they showed up promptly and on time, bringing all the required tools and wall mounting gack. They even hide the many wires in the wall, which is great since we have HD and a PS3 hooked up to our screen.

Helpful? Yes No

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!