Category :
10 Farnboro Rd Etobicoke , ON M9W 0A1
Owner/Manager:
Sales NHC

National Home Comfort Centre

Company Profile National Home Comfort is an exciting one stop location showroom for your home comfort needs. We carry and install a full range of gas fireplaces, electric fireplaces, and custom wood and stone mantels. We also carry and install a full range of furnaces, air conditioners, humidifiers, and air filters.

You Might Also Consider

AccuServ Heating and Air Conditioning

Very helpful and responsive to fixing our furnace problems. It's been a very long cold winter and they did a great job of...

J. H. Temple in Toronto 3 Mar 13, 2014

Reviews for National Home Comfort Centre

Oct 30, 2013, Etobicoke

Marc at National Home Comfort Centre was very helpful in helping us choose the right gas insert to replace our wood burning fireplace. The turn around time from order to installation was very fast and the installer was very friendly and knowledgeable. Our cold basement is now warm and cozy. We would definitely recommend National Home Comfort Centre.

Oct 01, 2012, Ajax

Called for service on the furnace in our rental property because the tenant reported it wouldn't turn on. Prior to calling, we went to the home ourselves and checked the fuses and power switches and thermostat and couldn't find any issues. We made an appointment, and were told the technician would be there between 12-2pm. (Gotta love appointment windows!) Anyway, as the house is tenanted, I couldn't just wait in the house, so I sat in my car outside the home waiting for the tech to show up. At 1:00pm I was getting antsy so I called to see if there was an ETA. I was told the service girl was on lunch and no one else could help me. So I called back 2 more times before 2pm, with no sign of the service tech. Finally at 2pm the girl from the office called to tell me that the tech was running late would be there in 10 minutes. At 2:30pm the tech finally showed up. I sat in MY CAR for 2.5 hours waiting for this guy. We finally went in, and he flicked the power switch and the furnace on, just like that. I told him we checked that before, and it didn't work. He said the wiring in the house is old (which is true) so I should check that out but that there was nothing wrong with the furnace. Not sure how he knew that, since he didn't actually do anything to the furnace. This guy was in the house for literally 3 minutes, after showing up late with no call or warning and still charged me the full $100 service call fee. Definitely would NOT recommend this company.

Company Response:
Hi Newlywed, You may have posted your comment in the incorrect company profile? Unfortunatley our compnay name is very similar to another door to door furnace rental company. Please comfirm that it was in fact National Home COMFORT, as I do not have record of a service call matching your description in the last few weeks. Please confrim and let us know, and I would be glad to look into the issue for you. Thank You, National Home Comfort Centre

Nov 24, 2011, Richmond Hill

I obtained three quotes for a new gas furnace and chose National due to both their competitive pricing and my prior experience with them (gas fireplace installation). Their installation staff was excellent and did a first class job installing the new furnace. They took the time to carefully explain how to troubleshoot any problems and how to do the basic maintenance. They did a superb job in removing the old furnace and leaving the furnace room clean and in order. I would highly recommend National Home Comfort based on both my experience with the furnace installation and my new gas fireplace.

Mar 20, 2009, Mississauga

After purchasing a fireplace from the original manufactuer, I needed someone with expertise to install a 3 sided fireplace in a basment to make it look most pleasing. The installers at National not only came by once but numerous to ensure the work was what's best for our home and cost effective. Hooray for National

Feb 20, 2009, Toronto

I have been wanting to make over my ugly outdated fireplace for years. My biggest obstacle was not knowing where to start! A friend of mine reccomended National Home Comfort in Etobicoke. From the moment I went in I felt like these people really knew what they were doing. Their selection was great and they had a great understanding and were willing to accomodate my sense of style. They helped me with design options, and once I decided, they took over and took care of the entire project. I did not need to hire any other contractors...they were the only people I had to deal with... from demolition to installation to custom shelving...and they were great! From a single visit to they're showroom to 6 weeks later, my old out dated fireplace was brought back to life and it brought back my living room with a whole new look. Thank You!!!!

Helpful? Yes No

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!