Categories :
Hours:
Mon - Sun

Mega City Roofing Inc

Company Profile

Serving Toronto and the surrounding GTA, Mega City Roofing Inc. has attained high standards for re-roofing with many years of experience. Mega City Roofing Inc. has served top-quality products and we strive to be the experts in the business. Our experienced talent and efforts are always continual in our services. We provide information on roofing products and solutions to better our customers requirements.

more...
Servicing:

Toronto, North York, Scarborough, Thornhill, Richmond HIll, Unionville, Markham, Vaughan, Durham - Pickering, Ajax, Whitby, Brooklin, Oshawa

LIKE us on FACEBOOK ..........www.facebook.com/megacityroofing

MESSAGE: We stand behind our work and will solve any issue a customer has. If there is any concerns after a installation of your new roof. Please let me know ASAP to ensure customer satisfaction.

Reviews for Mega City Roofing Inc

Show:

Apr 17, 2014, Markham

Tom and his crew did an outstanding job re-roofing our Markham house on April 10th 2014. They were professional, friendly, helpful, cleaned up the place and our new roof and gutters look great! They finished on time and on budget. Excellent experience! Elena and George / Markham/

Apr 17, 2014, North York

We needed a new roof, so I started the process of researching roofing companies. We had 4 quotes. Two of the quotes were from roofing companies on Homestars (MegaCity was one of the two companies). I was impressed by the reviews written about MegaCity Roofing. I called MegaCity roofing and Tom came out that same day for an estimate. He explained the products and the process. He was polite, friendly and very professional. My husband and I chose MegaCity to replace our roof! Tom and his crew came out and arrived on time. They set up their job properly (all safety guards in place!) and started the work. Our bungalow is under 1000 square feet. They finished the job in about six hours! And the finished product? Looks absolutely beautiful. I am actually excited about a roof! Tom made the process of replacing our roof painless! We would recommend Tom and MegaCity Roofing company to anyone who needs their roof done! Thank you again for a fantastic job Tom! We are extremely pleased we chose them!

Apr 03, 2014, North York

Excellent work all around by Tom and his crew. Tom was very honest with his estimate and provided warranty options that accommodated my budget. He even got a brand of shingles that I wanted but he didn't usually work with, which demonstrated the quality of service he provides. I was a tough customer and asked a lot of questions but he was always very patient and provided detailed answers to my satisfaction. The installation crew arrived on time and were very courteous, and most importantly, they cleaned up debris before leaving. They even used a magnetic roller around the house to ensure all nails were picked up. I would definitely recommend Mega City Roofing to my friends and neighbours. I am delighted to have a beautiful new roof, thanks to Mega City Roofing!

Apr 02, 2014, North York

Great experience from start to finish. Tom was knowledgeable and professional. He explained all my options and provided what I felt was a very fair price. Roman and his crew showed up exactly when they said they would and did a fantastic job. The roof looks great and, most importantly, I know it was done right! Thanks guys. I will definitely recommend you.

Company Response:
Hello Joe and family.....Thank you for your business and time in writing a review as we like to make all our customers experience as good as yours was. Thanks for mentioning the crew as they work very hard on a daily basis. As your home has been done with a certified application which we provided 20 Year labor warranty and 50 year manufacturers. As I say it's a win win for all. Thanks again it was a pleasure working for you and your family. Keep well and dry for many years to come.....Tom :-)

Mar 31, 2014, Scarborough

Tom is the best! I made the stupid mistake of calling three other companies before Tom and thank goodness they never called me back. I called Tom on the Thurs, he came for a quote on Sat and repaired the 10 wholes in my roof on the Sunday. Quick, professional and caring. I will recommend Mega City Roofing to family, friends and clients. Thanks for the great work guys! I wish I called you sooner.

Company Response:
Hello Steven thank you very much for writing a review it's nice to see our actual customers take the time out and write a review. As I believe it should be done that way. We always do our best on serving each customers requirements as needed. Thanks again for your business and time may your family live without any more limbs dropping onto your roof. Keep well and dry guy's....Tom :-)

Mar 23, 2014, Ajax

If I could give Tom 11 stars I would. Fast, professional and high quality service. I will be recommending this company to everyone I know and intend on using them again myself.

Company Response:
Hello Tom thanks for taking the time out and writing a review we appreciate it. As our on-line reputation and providing great service is what we try to do on a daily basis. Thanks again and if you every require roofing services again please don't hesitate to call me. Keep well and dry Tom.

Feb 25, 2014, Toronto

Thank you so much Tom for coming to my rescue in fixing my leaky flat roof. I called several companies and you were the only one who was willing to help me. I really appreciated that you personally came and removed the snow and secured a tarp on the whole area to prevent further damage. You truly care about your customers. You, Roman and crew worked so hard to complete the work. I was really impressed when you actually showed me pictures that you took of the work that was completed. I will definitely recommend your company Mega City Roofing to my family, friends and neighbours.

Company Response:
Hello Roberta it was our pleasure in taking care of your roofing needs. As we always do our best to service our clients with fast no hassle services.... Flat roofing is a speciality type of work which requires alot of skill and knowledge. Our team are specialist in this type of work which we take very seriously and have the experience to do such a job.. I have seen many disasters recently this year alone which just blows my mind. There are so many roofers out there today which alot of them don't know or have the proper methods in training to do such a job. That's why it's so important to check out and do your research on a company that your going to hire. HomeStars.com is great web-site to find not only roofers but others in the trade or service industry..... On behalf of all my staff we want to say thank you very much in taking the time out to write a review on your experience with us.... We take our reputation seriously and professionally making it right for those who hire our services... We are always here to help those in need roofing services such as shingles, flat roofing or aluminium products.. Thanks again Roberta keep well and dry for many years to come.

Oct 20, 2013, East York

Tom from Mega City came highly recommended for a reason. We contracted Tom to replace the shingles on our house and garage roof. They did a fantastic job. Tom and crew arrived promptly at 7:30am and made all efforts to cover the surrounding area, air conditioner and shrubs before proceeding. By 5:30pm they had finished and cleaned up. Considering the amount of debris, we never came across one nail. The crew did a great job. Tom takes his work seriously and inspected the quality of work throughout the day. He uses quality material and does not cut corners. Considering our overall experience, the quality of the finished job and his reasonable rate, my husband and I would not hesitate to recommend Tom. Thanks Tom and crew for a great job !

Company Response:
Hello Yiota thank you for the review it's always nice. Our online reputation means alot to me and the crew.....we always take care of our customers needs by making sure installation is being done the right way. It's my team of professionals who take pride in there workmanship. Were into roofing for the longevity of it not a short term career.... making sure we use top notch materials as ice and watershield, underlayments, shingles ect... making your home secure and safe from all weather related issues. Thanks again keep well and dry for many years to come.

Oct 19, 2013, Old Toronto

Thank you Tom and your professional team for a job well done! Our friend recommended you to us and we shall continue recommending Mega City Roofing Inc. to all our friends.

Company Response:
Hello Katie thank you for the review and recommendations it's greatly appreciated. Take care of yourself and say thank you to your sister as well. Keep well and dry for many years too come. .

Oct 07, 2013, Scarborough

Tom and his crew came immidiatley do the work and fixed my house and previously very badly done flat roof. Tom went up on the roof right away before the job was done to secure loose shingles before the next rain storm. Crew and Tom did work fast and good customer service. answering my questions. They came back promptly as promised to replace flashing after two months. it was delayed until chimney was repaired.

Company Response:
Hello Robin thank you for the review it was our great pleasure in taking care of your roofing needs. I think everyone should have a solid roof over there heads and not have to worry about water damage coming into the home. This is what we strive to do for all our customers.... Thanks again for everything keep well and dry for many years too come.

Company Profile

Mega City Roofing Inc. specializes in re-roofing residential, industrial, and commercial roofs. Even with the best quality roofing systems, your roof is only as good as the quality of the installation. Our excellent product knowledge and highest standards of workmanship assure you of a long-lasting quality roof.

All of our skilled staff is trained in roofing methods, materials, and current Occupational Health and Safety Standards, with many years of actual hands on experience and training. Our service includes inspection, consultation and recommendation of appropriate methods, materials and estimates to resolve our customers individual requirements. We have competitive prices and written guarantee's, customer friendly service and staff. We are fully insured and licensed, our employee's are covered under the WSIB to construct a safe working environment. Call us today and get your FREE estimate inspection and remember a roof is only as good as it's installation. Mega City Roofing Inc. you can trust us for all your roofing needs.

Products & Services

Products
All roofing products GAF Certified Installer providing a 50 year warranty.
Services
All year round services provided.
Brands
IKO, Certainteed,GAF Certified Installer of shingle products....Soprema,Duraflow,Hitachi,Dewalt
Styles
Al types of roofing.
Specialties
Asphalt & fibreglass shingles, tar & gravel, Torch applicated membrane, residential & commercial build up, Skylight installation and aluminum products.

Credentials & Financial Information

2000
Cash, cheque
Builder,Flat,Shingles,Aluminum Products
BBB
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED
10 to 15 up to 50 year warranty

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!