Categories :
205 The Donway West Toronto , ON M3B 3S5
Owner/Manager:
Maret Kendra
Hours:
Mon - Fri 8 a.m to 5 p.m.

Maret's Quality Home Cleaning

Company Profile

We pride ourselves on offering you the best quality cleaning service you can receive. From the initial contact right through to the final inspection your complete satisfaction is our goal.
House cleaning service in Toronto include: weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, post renovation and one-time (spring or fall cleanings).
No matter how big the cleaning job, we complete it in a single day.

more...
Servicing:

SERVICE AREA MAP HERE:  SERVICE AREA MAP CLICK HERE

Reviews for Maret's Quality Home Cleaning

Show:

Apr 20, 2014, North York

We discovered Maret's through Home Stars and have found them to be very thorough and easy to deal with. We have used there deep clean service - well worth the price. Currently we have a weekly service and I couldn't be happier with Natalia.

Apr 15, 2014, Etobicoke

We had a fantastic first experience using Maret's Quality Home Cleaning. From the initial consultation with Maret, to the completion of the cleaning, we could not be more satisfied with the results. When we came home the house was truly sparkling! What I loved the most was their use of natural cleaning products. The fact that the house could be spotless without the use of harsh chemicals is amazing. I am excited to use their services on a go-forward basis and will recommend them to anyone. Additionally, they are so wonderful and kind to work with. Thank you Maret and team!

Apr 08, 2014, Toronto

Maret's Quality Home Cleaning Company is the only company that I do not hesitate to hire. I have been a repeat customer for years. They are thorough, trustworthy and dependable. They did a spring cleaning for me and now I know how bad my regular cleaning had been because my house is sparkling. Even a very hard to reach light fixture is glistening!!! ... Jackie and Maret are a pleasure to deal with. I will most definitely continue to use them and i can assure you, you won't be sorry if you do.

Company Response:
Dear SHG, Thank you!We appreciate your business every time and always a pleasure to deal with you as well! Thank you for continuing to be a repeat client! Hope to see you again soon! Jackie

Mar 25, 2014, Toronto

Maret and her team just did a full spring cleaning of my house and we were very happy with the results! Their attention to detail was amazing. Our house has never looked better. I also loved their natural cleaning products - the house smelled great when we came home and not chemically, which is important to me as we have little kids. They were a pleasure to work with and we intend to use their service every year.

Company Response:
Dear SW, Thank you so much! It was such a pleasure dealing with you! We are glad to hear how you felt about our service. We wish you all the best of luck and hopefully see you again down the road. Jackie

Mar 22, 2014, Toronto

An excellent service. The cleaning they provide is absolutely flawless every time, scheduling is responsive and dependable, and communication with the managing team is easy to fine-tune and get exactly what you need. Worth every penny!

Company Response:
Dear Lesley, Thank you so much for your nice words! We value your business very much and it has been such a pleasure to deal with you! We are happy to hear that you have been happy with our service. Jackie

Mar 04, 2014, Toronto

Maret's team cleaned my condo several years ago. I moved away to California for several years and came back to Toronto as a new home owner (and mom of two kids). We just completed a renovation of our basement (underpinning) and as a result there was a thick layer of dust on literally everything. I called Maret with a "SOS" request to help clean my house and make it tolerable (esp with kids). She came within a few days of my request and spent several hours doing a very thorough clean. I appreciate her flexibility and transparency in helping me here.

Company Response:
Dear Berkeley, Thank you! We are happy that we were able to help you out in a short amount of time and your budget. We wish you all the best! Maret and team

Feb 15, 2014, Toronto

I was referred to Maret when I was looking for a new house cleaning service. My home is old and full of antiques and art an I needed a service with good attention to detail -one that would treat my home like their own after some rather bad experiences.. Maret's team exceeded my expectations - thorough, professional, detailed and caring. I look forward to regular maintenance cleaning and my home sparkles like never before.

Company Response:
Dear Debra, Thank you for your kind words! We are glad to be able to provide that service to you, you do deserve it! We look forward to coming in each month and making your home sparkle! Maret and team

Feb 11, 2014, Brampton

I had initially intended to post this review after having had an opportunity to live with and savour the experience of having Maret's come to clean my home. As is sometimes the case though, life takes over and things get missed. The same cannot be said of the service Maret and her team of friendly, dedicated professionals provided in the cleaning of my house. I contacted several other well regarded companies listed on HomeStars but when I tried to describe what it was that I wanted, a whole home cleaning for my 12 year old house, I kept feeling like the scope of the task wasn't fully appreciated. That changed though from the moment I spoke to Maret. She gave a comprehensive explanation of the services offered and was the only one willing to come and provide a written estimate to ensure we were on the same page. It was at that point I was certain I had made the right choice. In the end Maret and her team were in place, on time and ready to go on our agreed date. The job they did could only be described as exemplary and I was beyond impressed by their attention to detail. It truly exceeded my expectations and I can honestly say my house was left the cleanest it's ever been. As I mentioned before sometimes life happens. A recent painting of the house turned into a full scale renovatation. Looks like the best thing I did for myself in 2013 will also be among the best in 2014 as well- I'll be calling Maret's!

Company Response:
Dear Robert, Thank you so much for your review! We are happy to hear that. We look forward to cleaning your home once again next week! We appreciate your continued business, thank you so much!

Jan 28, 2014, Toronto

Maret's team tackled our difficult, post-renovation, dusty, tall space and accommodated our tight schedule. The ladies are timely, thorough, diligent, positive and exacting and we will use them again. Even the air is fresher.

Company Response:
Dear P. Park, Thank you for your feedback! We are glad to hear that and it was such a pleasure working with you. We hope to see you again! Jackie and Amy

Jan 14, 2014, Old Toronto

Following up from my review of nov 2013 - we hired Maret and her team to clean every surface in the house so as to avoid an allergic reaction from my highly and deathly allergic child - after their very thorough and professional clean and having the Duct Cleaning Specialists clean our duct work we were thrilled that there were no allergy symptoms. Thanks Maret and team!

Company Response:
Dear Deirdre, Thanks again for your wonderful words! We are happy to hear all has worked out for your son. We hope you are settling in your home nicely and hope to see you down the road again! All the best, Jackie and Maret

Company Profile

No matter how big the cleaning job, we complete it in a single day.

NO CHEMICAL-TOXINS-FRAGRANCES - Live in the comfort of knowing that we don't use chemicals. We use coconut based cleaning product called Simple Sudz.
FREE IN-HOME ESTIMATES: The estimate is free. No over-the-phone or email quotes. You're important to us, we need to see the home, get an idea of the work involved and schedule the right amount of workers.

OUT OF SERVICE AREA: We can travel to homes outside our service area, please call for more info. Minimum person hours do apply.

Got any question? Give us a call, we're happy to answer any questions you may have.

Call for a free cleaning estimate at 416-565-9169

Products & Services

Products
Simple Sudz cleaning and polishing creams, odour eliminator, and stone surface cream.
Services
Daily | Weekly | Bi-weekly | Monthly | Spring | Fall | Renovation |
Brands
Simple Sudz, Green Protocol, Knockdown Insecticides, Squeak Window/Mirror cleaner
Specialties
Chemical sensitivity cleaning, Hypo-allergenic, no fragrance, post renovation, detailed cleaning services

Credentials & Financial Information

1997
Wireless Interac, Interac Email Money transfer, Cash, Cheque, Visa, AMEX, MasterCard, Paypal.
Better Business Bureau, Green Enterprise, Green Building Association, Homestars.com
4 hours
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!