Category :
Lucian Ezman
Hours:
Mon-Fri 9-5:30, Sat. 9-1

Komandor Canada Closets & Doors Inc

Company Profile Great design solutions, high quality European style and materials.

You Might Also Consider

Tailored Living Featuring PremierGarage

search result image.jpg

Great service from Ian and his team at Tailored Living! The project was done on time, on budget and they delivered exactly...

Rob Farrell from Uxbridge 1 Apr 14, 2014

Reviews for Komandor Canada Closets & Doors Inc

Show:

Feb 26, 2014, Toronto

LUX Design has used Komandor for a variety of residential jobs, including custom closets and mill-work units. Our representative Louise, always provides personalized customer service, and often responds with individual designs and quotations within the day and always in a timely manner. Everything they do is customized, and made in Toronto, which ensures a quick turnaround time and high quality, eco-friendly products. We would happily recommend Komander for any custom closet or mill-work job

Company Response:
Thank you Isabelle for the wonderful review. I thoroughly enjoy working with you & your team at Lux Interior Design and look forward to working together many more projects in the future! Louise

Oct 03, 2013, North York

We are so very pleased with our new closet system. We love it. Thanks to Louise for guiding us through the whole experience. Our installers were great, personable and professional.

Feb 11, 2013, Old Toronto

In between Christmas and New Year's, Komandor's 2-man crew installed 2 gorgeous closets in my townhouse. An 11' x 6' walk-in closet with 4 sliding doors and a 10' wide built-in closet with 2 enormous, beautiful sliding doors. The project has added at least double it's cost in value to the house. Good company to choose if you want 1 step below the top shelf, though I don't think you lose anything in quality or workmanship. About the only thing you sacrifice with Komandor is a pretty store-front. They have a kiosk in the Bay, but it's more a taster; you have to go to their warehouse to finalize your units. However, the designer we had made it painless - he did the 3d mockups while sitting at my dinner table. The crew were friendly and efficient. Unfortunately, since they don't normally do as much 'odd-job' work as our place required it took an extra 2 days to finish the 5 day project, but we are EXTREMELY happy with the result.

Sep 19, 2012, Caledon

I love this company! I don't remember the gentlemans name who we dealt with but he was very very tall and slim. Great guy!! We bought a fogged sliding glass door without a track at the bottom. Excellent product, installation and service!

Jun 27, 2012, Mississauga

We would like to thank Komandor for giving us the excellent service by their operations team. Tanya (Sales) was very helpful in showing us the products, which made our decision easier. She went out of her way for us by staying late in the office on a weekend to meet our appointment schedule. Our requirement for the master bedroom closet door was difficult to achieve as we wanted to have sliding doors with a combination of Wood & Mirror (size 95” x 101”). We checked with quite a few of the contractors & all were standard with either wood sliding doors or mirror sliding doors, no combination of both. Komandor could give us what we wanted & the suggestion’s by Tanya definitely was much better than what we had thought of. All together we did 4 closets doors & we can happily say that although we did spend a bit more the result is awesome. Thanks once again to Komandor team for the beautiful closet doors in our home.

Jan 27, 2012, Toronto

This company is very professional and offers competitively priced services. We wanted to have 2 walk in closets and matching fireplace closets/wall units installed. We compared them to California Closets and got a much better explanation of the design and options. The installation went smoothly over the course of 3 days and we love the result. We would recommend them.

Jan 26, 2012, EAST YORK

Hello there, I wanted to pass pn a quick note telling about my experience with Komandor Closets. This is my 3rd project working with Komandor. Louise,my designer, is easy to work with and comes up with some incredible designs for the unusual spaces in my home. The design and installation of my closets and doors turned out magnificently! After checking out several other companies I believe Komandor has the best quality product in the industry & their service is amazing., My installers, Paul and his partner were professional and so very meticulous. They were extremely clean and respectful of how the job needed to be done with such a small amount of time.

Jan 24, 2012, Toronto

we used Komandor frosted glass sliding doors for our foyer closet. The look is perfectly modern and functionally fabulous. We love our doors and are very happy with the purchase.

Jan 08, 2012, TORONTO

I recently renovated my small condo and I wanted to replace the cheap glass sliding doors in my hallway and the plywood closets in bedroom. I happened to find Komandor because they were across the street from where I was getting my car serviced. I had been looking for a while for a company to install closet shelving and doors but the doors I found were quite generic. I decided upon Ikea shelving but had Komandor install sliding doors. I chose the painted glass in high gloss white with birch panels and aluminum trim. Beautiful!! My condo looks more upscale. Also, I have to say the service was very attentive and professional. Louise was available saturdays and from home. She had good ideas for the design. Initially, I balked at the price tag but the quality is superior than other companies. I definitely will use this company again. Thank-you.

Nov 23, 2011, Aurora

Komandor has spec'd and installed 3 built-in closets for our bedrooms and a folding closet for a bathroom. We will have more work for them as the renovations continue. Very satisfied with the product and service. Komandor is definitely more expensive than most other built-in closets (though not hugely so), but I believe definitely worth the extra money. You only have to pay for it once, but you have the quality of the closet for years...highly recommended. We looked at quite a few other built-in closet companies, and we are happy with the choice.

Helpful? Yes No

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!