Category :
Owner/Manager:
Kia Daliri
Hours:
Mon-Sun by appt

Kiya Sunrise Electrical Ltd.

Company Profile

Electrician, Lighting, Electrical Wiring, Panel Upgrades...etc

more...
Servicing:

North York, Richmond Hill, Toronto

ESA CONTRACTOR LICENSE 7008734, INTER-PROVINCIAL LICENSE F04146905, MASTER LICENSE 6011E40

Reviews for Kiya Sunrise Electrical Ltd.

Show:

Feb 26, 2011, East York

Kiya was very reliable and showed up on time when he said he would. We have extensive woodwork in our home we wnated to preserve and he and his team were very careful not to damage anything. Very few holes left in the walls and patching was included.

Dec 02, 2010, AURORA

It was a pleasure to have Kiya and his assistants working in our new home. He was puntual, most polite, cooperative to every request and worked as a true professional.

Helpful? Yes No
What could this company do to improve their services?
Nothing!!!
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?
Hire Kiya without hesitation!!! You will be exceptionally pleased with his workmanship and his attention to detail.

Oct 18, 2010, Toronto

Kiya and his team did an excellent job in re-wiring our late 1800's home. This was not an easy job- flat roof and plaster walls (with concrete strength) but Kiya and his crew were positive and hardworking. They completed the job in a timely manner and provided us with the electrical report for insurance purposes. Kiya made good suggestions about outlet and switch placements and was willing to hear our feedback and suggestions along the way.

Oct 18, 2010, East York

Don't let Kiya's heavy accent dissuade you! He is a very clever electrician. He understands what you want and tries to find a way to achieve it with minimal repairs. He is not lazy and has no problem repairing previous electrician's oversights / errors. Although his team tries to keep things tidy, you may want to patch the holes yourself (according to my husband) but hey that's not the service you are paying him for, it's just a bonus that they patch at all.

Oct 06, 2010, Toronto

We initially called to upgrade from 70 amp to 100 or 200 amp. A few other estimates: $3000 and up. He said we already had 100 amp, just needed a fuse. No charge for that very valuable advice! So we had him replace last of the knob & tube and put in a foyer motion sensor light. Trustworthy (he let himself in & did the work with no one home) and thorough. And performed a few other electrical fixes for no extra charge. He did the work, we put the house on the market a few days later. Sold within the week! His work definitely contributed to that.

Sep 17, 2010, North York

I originally called an electrician who comes highly recommended by Royal Lighting (Brian Stinton) who I had used in the past to put up light fixtures. This time I needed a cable line fished through some walls and a bulkhead and brought up a wall so I could hang a television. He did an absolutely horrible job. He was too lazy to put the cable right through the bulkhead into the next room and instead brought it into the bulkhead in a closet, pulled it out and stuck it through the wall next to the room the television was going into. He didn't even put in a coaxial box or even staple the cable to the wall...the cable was left just hanging over the shelves in the closet. He gave some lame excuse about why it was done that way and charged a lot of money for such horrible work. The guy is a scam, plain and simple. ENTER: Kiya. He was absolutely amazing. He answered my call right away, came over the same day to look at the problem and came back the next day and did such a wonderful job. It looked exactly the way it was supposed to be done in the first place. I also got him to fix a few telephone jacks which he very willingly did at the same time. His pricing was VERY FAIR and he is a very nice man willing to help out which ever way he can. I will never use another electrician again and plan on using him for several other things I need done around the house. Kiya's work is definitely worth every penny!

Aug 30, 2010, East York

When I bought a more efficient dryer, I found out that the plug requires 220V, I only had 110V outlet for laundry area, not to mention that the panel is quite a distance from it with a closet and staircase on the way. I thought it wasn't just a simple job, I expected it would take him longer to finish it. I was pleasantly surprised that he completed the job in no time, and no trace for holes or even a scratch on my wall... very efficient, very precise and yet very considerate on some of my requests. If you are looking for a licensed electrician who charges reasonably, Kiya is the man!!!

Helpful? Yes No
This review has been flagged for verification.
jim wright in Toronto Jul 22, 2010
Why am I seeing this?

Jul 14, 2010, Toronto

Kia did a great job installing my stove 220V outlet. He arrived shortly after the time discussed and did an excellent installation job. Neat, tidy and he responded to my telephone calls (very rare these days!). We will use Kia again. thanks!

Jul 09, 2010, Vaughan

I decided to put some under cabinet lighting in my kitchen finally and was having a hard time finding an electrician that would do the wiring and provide the lighting as well until I came across Kia through this website. He provided me a price for his work which was comparable to others but also took the time to explain the differences between fluorescent, halogen, xenon and led lights and what the pro's and cons were. We are very pleased with the work he did and will be using him in the future. Thanks,

Company Profile

Electrician, Lighting, Electrical Wiring, Panel Upgrades...etc

Kiya Sunrise Electrical provides excellent, personalized electrical services for all types of residential and commercial work -- from replacing knob & tube in century homes to wiring brand new construction projects. With over 20 years experience, Kiya has built his business through hard, honest work, fair rates and careful attention to his many customers. The best compliment to his hard work is the number of referrals he has received through generations of families and friends who continue to use and recommend his services.

Products & Services

Services
Full interior and exterior electrical work.

Credentials & Financial Information

Cash, Cheque
ESA Contractor License 7008734, Inter-provincial License F04146905, Master License 6011E40
WRITTEN CONTRACT PROVIDED
5 million Liability Insurance

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!