Category :

Kitchen Designers Plus - No Longer In Business

You Might Also Consider

NPC Renovations

1P0A6658.jpg

After I met over six different contractors I decided to hire NPC renovations to have my kitchen and all the main floor...

larry patterson from Mississauga 1 Apr 22, 2014

Reviews for Kitchen Designers Plus - No Longer In Business

Show:
This entry did not meet HomeStars review criteria.
Michelle in Scarborough Aug 03, 2012
Why am I seeing this?

Jul 24, 2012, North York

Where do I start with Kitchen Designers Plus? We've just finished remodeling our house, which took about 2 months, and they have been an integral part of the whole process, not just the kitchen cabinets and counters. I'd had a hard time finding someone willing to really deal with the odd angles in my kitchen, to maximize usable cabinet space. Our designers were both very helpful, friendly, professional, careful... They both came out to check the measurements and all the angles and suggested changes to my kitchen layout for more storage. They produced drawings with measures of everything beforehand and were very good about communicating with my contractors once the pieces were delivered. They are a knowledgeable group, with good taste. They will respond quickly to your requests, tie up loose-ends without prodding, and produce a really nice room.

Jun 28, 2012, OAKVILLE

We were so pleased to have Kelly McLay at Kitchen Designers Plus to design and coordinate the total renovation of our Oakville kitchen. The result was beyond our expectations. Kelly and her crew of talented and professional craftsmen were very attentive to every detail from start to finish. The workmen were considerate, always left the job site clean, and adhered to our original schedule. Kelly's wealth of knowledge in design and construction of a kitchen renovation, and combined with her artistic flair, resulted in a spectacular kitchen for us. We wouldn't hesitate to recommend Kelly McLay and Kitchen Designers Plus.

Jun 12, 2012, Oakville

I don’t mind admitting that I was completely intimidated when starting out on this project, never having done a major reno before. But Kelly was a delight to work with and so helpful, right from doing the major redesign (and several revisions) down to choosing the cupboard door handles and the wall colours. She pays attention to the details. She was always prompt in her replies to my many questions. She’s also a wealth of information about the best places to shop for appliances, lighting fixtures, wall hooks, cutlery trays, you name it. Jim and the others who worked on the project were great. (My Dad, a former contractor, recently did an “inspection” and was impressed with the quality of their work!) We couldn’t be happier with our new kitchen. It’s beautiful, functional and it got done on time, as promised. I wouldn’t hesitate to use Kitchen Designers Plus again.

Jun 01, 2012, MISSISSAUGA

We worked with Pat Noddle from KDP Mississauga to renovate our kitchen this past winter. We shopped around and the quote from KDP was hands-down the best! Plus, Pat came up with all kinds of creative solutions and ideas for our space that we'd never have thought of on our own. She found more storage space for us than I could have ever imagined, plus came up with some excellent efficiencies that have been fabulosu to have. She really listened to what we wanted, and delivered in spades. I would recommend Pat and her team (our installer, Johnny, was fabulous!) to anyone looking to do a kitchen reno - big or small. We get tons of compliments on the new space and we owe it all to Pat & team! Claire & Dylan

May 28, 2012, Oakville

Let me begin by saying “I love my new kitchen!” After two years of living in our circa 1970’s kitchen and reading countless home and kitchen design magazines we started looking for professional help. Kelly was the second kitchen designer that we met with and we knew almost immediately that she was the one we wanted to work with. We had a pretty good idea of what we liked but needed help putting it all together. Kelly’s attention to detail and suggestions helped us achieve an end result even better than we could have imagined. Kelly was always professional and available with a very calm and reassuring nature which was greatly appreciated. KDP met all timelines promised and our new kitchen was finished on time to the day. Jim and his crew and Frank the installer were all extremely professional and conscientious in their work. We would recommend KDP without hesitation.

May 25, 2012, Mississauga

We chose KDP for our kitchen and bathroom work primarily because Kelly provided excellent and original designs that fit our needs and perfectly suited our taste. The kitchen design was really creative and something we had not thought of in four years contemplating this renovation, and we were also presented with several great options for the bathroom. We trusted Kelly would take care of every last detail or at least help us when we needed it, and she delivered. There were so many decisions to be made and it could have easily been overwhelming without her guidance and advice. The trades were generally very good - particularly the general contractors Bruce & Paul. Bruce and Paul were always willing to answer our questions; kept things clean (as much as can be expected during renos!) and didn’t make any alterations to the design without prior consultation. Their work was excellent and was done on time. When unexpected problems came up (as they always do), Kelly and the team provided options quickly for us and made sure they were fixed properly and promptly. Overall, the quality of the work was excellent and the end result was exactly what we had hoped for. We highly recommend Kelly and Kitchen Designers Plus - we are very satisfied with our new kitchen and bathroom!

May 21, 2012, Toronto

We were very happy with the work that Kitchen Designers Plus did on our kitchen renovation. Biljana did a fine job on the design, working into her vacation to get the design done before she left. The design, materials and workmanship are all excellent and as promised; all of our our expectations were met. Kris, their carpenter, did a terrific job working with the uneven walls and general quirkiness of our 80 year old house; he was very knowledgeable and creative in proposing solutions to the challenges we encountered. I would definitely recommend this company to others.

May 16, 2012, Etobicoke

After purchasing a new home in Etobicoke, our first job was to take out the existing kitchen. Although functional, it was small and in need of a serious update. After looking at several contractors, John from Kitchen Designer Plus was the only one to prepare a full layout of our future kitchen with comprehensive plans and project details. With a full team able to address all aspects of our kitchen remodel (taking down a wall, adjusting water lines, floor replacement, electrical, appliance installation and a customer cabinet maker)....Kitchen Designer Plus was the clear choice for us. Although we encountered a couple of slight delays in our project, John was great to accommodate and address immediately keeping in constand contact with us during the work and quick to provide support if any issues came up. Having worked with other contractors and finding myself challenged to get updates, access to resources and frustrated by a feeling that I needed to act as a project manager in order to get things accomplished, it was a breath of fresh air working with John and his team. I would highly recommend Kitchen Designer Plus, they are true professionals.

Apr 10, 2012, Mississauga

We love our new kitchen. We live in an older house and our original kitchen was quite small by modern standards. It was a very tricky project. Kelly came up with an outstanding design. It was quite different from what we initially had in mind (and what some other companies suggested to us) but we are so happy that we took Kelly's advice. Our new kitchen not only looks beautiful but also makes very efficient use of our limited space. During the design stage we had to make a lot of decisions from overall look/design to the location of electrical switches. It could have been overwhelming but with Kelly's help the whole process felt very easy. Once the design was finalized we received a very detailed work schedule from KDP. It was very helpful since at the time we had some other contractors working in our house. The project was completed on time and budget. We were also very impressed with the quality. Paul and his team are superb. There were a couple of glitches on the way (which is probably expected given the size of the project) but Kelly made sure that these were resolved promptly and to our complete satisfaction. Overall, it was a great experience and we would definitely use Kelly's services again.

Helpful? Yes No

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!