Category :
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY

Kitchen Designers Plus - No Longer In Business

You Might Also Consider

Brampton Kitchen & Cabinets Ltd

We would like to thank Padam and Brampton Kitchen & Cabinets for the beautiful Kitchen they custom designed for us. My...

Ralph and Tina from Brampton 1 Apr 11, 2014

Reviews for Kitchen Designers Plus - No Longer In Business

Show:

Apr 02, 2008

Pat was amazing, fair, knowledgable and made the process enjoyable. Her recommendations, extra time she spent with us and understanding of our budget was fabulous. She helped make our kitchn renovation less stressful. We had a difficult design issue and challenge but Pat was able to figure it out and design us a great flowing kitchen. Once we ordered the cabinets they come in when they were suposed to and the installer did a good job. Her warm approach and personal touch really made the difference for us and because of that we have already recommended her to numerous friends. If we had to do it again, we would go to Pat and not even look anywhere else.

Feb 21, 2008

Pat was our designer and she did a great job trying to accomodate all of our needs and wants and design us a well functioning and beautiful space. She also project managed very proactively. I reccommend Pat and Kitchen Designers Plus for your kitchen renovation.

Feb 10, 2008

From our first meeting with John Jr. we were impressed by his professionalism and creativity. He showed considerable flexibility in incorporating our needs and tastes into a great design and working around our budget. We did appreciate that John Jr. kept us informed of any changes to the timeline (mostly due to supplier delays) and the project was 90% complete shortly after the promised date. One area of improvement is for John Jr. and his tradespeople to keep the same focus on the last 10% of the job as on the first 90%. The finishing touches took quite a bit longer than expected, likely due to the higher number of projects KDP was working on. But, the final result: a great kitchen! Thanks John Jr.

Feb 09, 2008

The kitchen renovation set the ball in motion to redo our entire house. Out of all the renovators/contractors that have worked on our house, Kitchen Designers Plus was by far the most professional company to deal with. Pat was a pleasure to work with. Her knowledge made the whole process painless. All the trades were punctual, professional and courteous. The cabinets were fitted to perfection by Jason as were our quartz countertop. I have recommended KDP to two of our neighbours on our street who used them as well. Thank you for my beautiful kitchen. I look forward to years of enjoyment....until it's time to redo again.

Dec 07, 2007, Toronto

My new kitchen is everything I hoped for and more. I recently had a Beckerman kitchen installed. John (the designer) done an unbelievable job. He designed my kitchen with a centre island that I dearly wanted. I'd been told by other designers it could not be done. John was very patient and thorough and did not miss a thing. John came to my home after the installation to check that everything was done to perfection. The after sales service was excellent. I've built and renovated homes for 35 years and no company as yet can even come close to Kitchen Designers Plus.I cannot say enough about this company,the designer,their installer and professionalism. This company is exceptional. Other companies should take a leaf from their book. I have my family room and bathrooms to renovate yet and I wont't hesitate to call KDP.I now know why they're called Kitchen Designers (Plus). My friends and family have been asking for their number after they seen my renovation. Thank you so much, Irene Photos to follow

What could this company do to improve their services?
I can't possibly think of anything.
Call Kitchen Designers Plus

Nov 13, 2007, Toronto

Our family recently moved into a new home, and immediately undertook a large renovation of the main floor. We engaged KDP to do the kitchen portion of the renovation based on the excellent work they did for my parents last year. Pat patiently worked with us to design a kitchen which is perfect for our family, and gets a 'wow' from everyone who has seen it. At one point during the renovation, I had a small concern which John took care of immediately and without any fuss. He is a man of his word, and a pleasure to deal with. KDP was on time and on budget. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to renovate their kitchen. The whole process was painless and working with the KDP team was fun. Thanks Pat and John!

Nov 04, 2007, Toronto

We recently completed our second complete kitchen renovation with John Vanderkolk of Kitchen Designers Plus (KDP). The first kitchen renovation helped us sell our home and it was without hesitation we chose KDP to completely renovate the kitchen in the home we recently purchased. In fact this project was even more aggressive as it included a 150 square foot extention to the house. Working seamlessly with Jeff Reynolds of Kingsway Design to construct the extention the project was on time and budget. We selected Beckermann cabinetry which was meticulously installed by KDP's carpenter Frank who also installed our first kitchen. Our expectations were exceeded and we would not hesitate to recommend John of Kitchen Designers Plus.

Oct 22, 2007, Toronto

My husband and I are extremely satisfied with the service we received from the Kitchen Designers Plus. Before we decided to change our kitchen, naturally we shopped around and asked friends with their experiences of purchasing a new kitchen. To our amazement, we heard horror stories with respect to unpunctuality of the different companies for delivering in time and poor service. Therefore, we took a chance and just walked in one of the showrooms of the Kitchen Designers Plus and spoke to a designer, Stephanie Langford. Her perfessionalism and vast knowledge about different kitchens impressed us. Our Kitchen was delivered right on time. The designer supervised the whole process, from the day we ordered until it was installed. We are grateful and thankful for receiving such excellent service and recommend this company highly to people who are thinking about changing their kitchen. Go ahead and place your order through the Kitchen Designers Plus, we guarantee that you wll never regret it.

What could this company do to improve their services?
I truly cannot think of anything. Their service is excellent.
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?
Go ahead with this company with no hesitation. Not only they are reliable but also very affordable.

Oct 01, 2007, Toronto

9.5

Exceptional service and quality craftsmanship made the renovation of the kitchen in our circa 1887 country home a dream come true! Our designer, Pat Noddle, worked with us every step of the way. Pat's vision was so close to our own, and she made it all work! Beautifully! The 3D computer-generated colour photos of the kitchen, months before the kitchen was actually finished, were amazing and helped us keep focussed on the goal. As always, there were little surprises along the way, but Pat was always right on top of things and resolved them right away! We have already recommended Kitchen Designers Plus and our designer Pat to friends!

Aug 17, 2007, Toronto

9.5

August 15 2007 We had a Cabico Kitchen installed in our new house . It is beautiful and the quality is fantastic.Features like soft closing drawers,the finish the detail on the installation everything was just perfect and right on time .John from the Mississauga Store designed it and advised how and why it was best to lay it out the way he did. He was correct and the kitchen is totally functional even with 10 or so guests in the area when you are preparing things Everone comments on it. No Regrets .

Thank you from the KDP team and staff.

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!