Category :
Paving Contractors
Address:
Toronto , ON

King City Paving Ltd

Is this your company? Claim it FREE!

Claim This Listing

Expand your profile, get notified when reviews are posted, and start managing your online reputation!

You Might Also Consider

Asphalt Care - Driveway Sealing & Repairs

We recently had new drains installed which required the driveway to be torn up approximately 70 feet in length and two...

Barry Lockyer from Toronto 1 Apr 15, 2014

Reviews for King City Paving Ltd

Aug 07, 2006, Toronto

I had one of my residential properties' driveway redone by this company. The intial job was great. The driveway was in terrible condition and they managed to revamp it and recreate a smooth, attractive driveway. They proposed some suggestions to ammeliorate the curb appeal. What really made me happy was the fact that their customer service was so great. I noticed a few cracks, and a few bumps. I called them up, and Vince called me right back and solved the problem. They came in within 3 days, and took care of the situation stat! I will post pictures of my driveway soon! Thanks for such great service.

Helpful? Yes No

Jul 20, 2006, Toronto

2.3

Contract entered into for driveway paving. After completing the d/way, during the first rain storm, water flowing into garage. Calls to address the problem not returned,finally contractor inspected the d/way. Not willing to see video of the damage, only concerned if we were sleeping in the garage - hence no problem!!Also told, if it rains "put it in your pocket!" Second call placed to Guy (president)who signed contract - he was told there was no problem (so why is there 2" water in the garage?)Supposed to inspect 11 Jun, but didn't show. There is a one year warranty, but the garage is so wet when it rains, we cannot use, so what good is it if they repair next year? Calls to the company are not returned and no effort has been made to redress the problem and it is unacceptable for them to take my money and not do a proper job.

Helpful? Yes No

In this week's newsletter: Best of season is in full swing!